Unexpected orgasm while sucking cock

BiGuyBarrie

Virgin
Anyone else experience an unexpected orgasm while sucking cock?

I recently experienced an orgasm simply by sucking a guy off. I worked with this guy for a few years and knew he was gay but he had no idea that I was bi. I went to his apartment one night and of course sex became the topic of conversation.

I asked him if he was interested in fooling around and although he was shocked he was more than willing to play. We went to his bedroom and he immediately came in to kiss me and I let him. Within minutes we were both rock hard and naked. I had him lay on the bed and I told him I needed to suck his cock.

I got between his legs and started giving him head. His moans of pleasure really turned me on and I was really into his cock. He said “I’m going to cum”.

Without warning my cock erupted all over his bed. I hadn’t experienced that before and wondered if anyone else has.

A young black guy that would stop by to feed me came to my house, we both got naked and I got on my knees and began to service his wonderful cock. I was hard of course and reached down to give my cock one stroke but I was so excited to have his cock to worship that I immediately came. of course my desire was lessened but I still needed to please him so I did, receiving a nice load of his tasty cum.

My first time...I was caught in panties and negotiated down to a handjob. I was so turned on and didnt want to mess up my panties so I reached down and uncovered my cock. That's all it took...I came all over the guys pants leg. Ruined my negotiating efforts and had to finish him orally.

After not wearing panties or a plug for awhile, I took the first opportunity that I had after moving in with a new and supportive partner to bust out my toys. Mainly my plug, sling, panties and poppers. I got out of the shower, freshly shaved and clean inside and out, plugged up and my head spinning, I went to pull on my panties and started spurting all over the place as soon as I got myself comfortable. It was absolutely out of nowhere, I wasn't even fully hard. Hasn't happened since.

Weird. But OMG spontaneous orgasms feel so fucking good....

I recently experienced an orgasm simply by sucking a guy off. I worked with this guy for a few years and knew he was gay but he had no idea that I was bi. I went to his apartment one night and of course sex became the topic of conversation.

I asked him if he was interested in fooling around and although he was shocked he was more than willing to play. We went to his bedroom and he immediately came in to kiss me and I let him. Within minutes we were both rock hard and naked. I had him lay on the bed and I told him I needed to suck his cock.

I got between his legs and started giving him head. His moans of pleasure really turned me on and I was really into his cock. He said “I’m going to cum”.

Without warning my cock erupted all over his bed. I hadn’t experienced that before and wondered if anyone else has.
Congratulations- that sounds wonderful

My friend & I both had this happen. We would very rarely want the other to cum in the other's mouth or especialy we usuauly never swallowed unless in a hard core 69 session. 69ing allowed us to feel ok swallowing so long as it was at the exact same time. Anyways, once we got use to that, we still were not willing to swallow our cums unless it was in 69. So one time he was jacking himself off while giving me head and said he was going to cum then that got me instantly cumming while he was sucking me, and as he was cumming all over the floor he decied to swallow what I was giving him. He said me throbbing & ejcaculation into his mouth made him cum instantly. I tired the same on him upon our next meet up and the same happened to me. Of couse this wasn't hands free ejaculation though. It was the same as us 69ing and it being timed just right. His throbbing in my mouth also set me off and it was all good & I was able to swallow as I was also cumming. Oh those were great times. Maybe it wasn't technically hands free, but it sure felt like it set off a premature ejaculation type thing.

My first time...I was caught in panties and negotiated down to a handjob. I was so turned on and didnt want to mess up my panties so I reached down and uncovered my cock. That's all it took...I came all over the guys pants leg. Ruined my negotiating efforts and had to finish him orally.
What was under negotiation?

I had a friend who I visited from time to time just to suck his dick. We both seemed to enjoy our end of the act and I was happy with just sucking him off. The last time he asked me to wear panties for him when I sucked him and I agreed I would do that. I bought a pair of white frilly ones at the local kmart and wore them under my jeans for the drive to his house. I was surprised to discover that the minute I put them on I got rock hard. The excitement was there for my drive and I was bulging my jeans when I arrived. He asked to see them and i stripped for him before getting on my knees. He liked my choice of white satin with aa frilly lace edging. I soon was sucking him off and loving his cock while mine was incredibly hard and almost throbbing without any touching from either of us. Before I finished him I had so much excitement I was cumming all over my new underwear. He soon filled my mouth with my prize and noticed the mess of my panties. The intensity of my orgasm was amazing and soon I had a small supply of panties to wear for him each time i visited. I only came from wearing them once more but always enjoyed having them on.

This is by no means unusual. It is more common than perhaps some assume.
The degree of arousal caused by having a cock in your mouth, and knowing that he's responding to your enthusiastic sucking, has the inevitable effect of bringing you close to the edge too.
I've cum spontaneously hands-free a number of times while sucking cock, and frequently it happens before he cums in my mouth!
It is a mutual joy...

Ive stroked myself some while sucking cock and came close to cumming. But i hold back to prolong the ache and desire to release. I love long sessions of hot cock sucking to get that sweet explosive reward for the both of us. A cock isnt ready until its turned another color and you hear the desperation in the guys moans. THEN, its time to make him forget his name as you finish the task at hand. Its great when i see those hot ropes of jizz shoot out from the tip. Personnaly as most of you know i like it all over my swollen aching cock. Its like soothing cream when it hits my tender skin

'As far as I am concerned, the only sight in the world better than an erect penis is two of them. Unless he had just climaxed himself, Roger would always be hard when he stroked me, sucked me, did anything to me. I think one of the greatest arousal mechanisms in the world involves arousing someone else.'

From my latest story.

Back