Favorite part of a cock?

Mmmmmm … I love it when a drop of Precum runs down the head, but before it drips off the ridge, I lick his Precum trail back up to his drooling peehole. Then wrap my lips around the head and work the ridge in and out my lips. Mmmmm the velvety hardness
Wow. My thoughts as well.

Cock and balls are incredible...that's why I tell people I don't suck cock...rather, I engage in oral cock and ball worship...lick, kiss, suck...the last guy his balls were pressed against my chin when he came...it was incredible, I kept his cock in my mouth for...wow...several minutes...and he would spasm...pause...spasm...I finally let him out when he was so soft and hadn't spoken in awhile...my face was buried between his legs, so I had to check!
I prefer a circumcised one, with a plump head exposed in all its glory.

all of it. from the plump smooth head , down the thick veiny shaft, to the hanging balls which i love to pop in my mouth. my tongue and lips love to make it slobbery wet , and I love a little pubic hair to tickle my little button nose when I have it all the way in my mouth and throat....

No one has mentioned what I call the 'sperm tube' on the underside which is sometimes more pronounced on some units:

'His sperm tube was clearly outlined. I imagined the rush of semen that soon would be coursing through it. Wondered if I would get a good look at him going off, maybe feeling the pulses of sperm with my fingers when he gushed.'
To some, the act of cock sucking is foreplay (before vaginal or anal sex). To others, it's the principle sexual experience. To me, when it's the principle sexual experience, the act is primarily the means to an end, that is, in the most base sexual terms, receiving a mouth full of cum.

And so, while some might have a preference when it comes to esthetical visual pleasure (cock head, shaft, etc.), the previously unheralded 'sperm tube' (as noted by yowser) is something that obviously "delivers".

In yowser's post, he indicated (in quotes from a story?) that the rush of semen from the 'sperm tube' might be felt between the fingers. I posit that it might be felt in the lips and/or on the tongue also.

Therefore, I suggest that for cocksuckers, from a purely functional standpoint, the 'sperm tube' should be the "Favorite part of a cock".

Back