Describe your favorite things about a blowjob, giving or receiving...

TrailerHitch

Adventure Seeker
So far I've only ever received blow jobs so I can only talk from that view point. I like the head and shaft licked. I like the head of my cock sucked hard and even some teeth scraping or light chewing. Then rapid sucking up and down the shaft.

I like both. I like giving a mind blowing slow sensual eye rolling forget your name kinda bj. But i also love getting the same. When a guy knows how to swirl his tongue around the underside of my shaft and caress my balls. I love when a guy is into giving me a good suck and who loves my cock. I like to hear a guy say my cock is amazing. Ill also tell a guy he has an amazing cock. I hate a guy sucking me to just get the cum out like hes in a big hurry. Part of the fun is the ache and journey and pleasure you feel with a hot mouth and tight lips. Savoring it, caressing it, stroking it etc etc. . As far as giving…If you play with my nips as I give one Ill be your cock slave.

I love being a Cocksucker and giving other men blowjobs, Although, in actual fact, I much prefer it when I'm not the one in control. I like it best when the man whose cock I'm sucking just takes over and holds on to my head and forces his cock as far down my throat as possible, then furiously fucks my throat until he ejaculates deep inside me. I've never been bothered by much of a gag reflex, so puking isn't an issue. My most intense episodes have occurred when the cock in question is above a certain size. If the cock is very big, it blocks my airway when it's been forced all the way down making it impossible for me to breathe, This sensation is extremely erotic and pleasurable, but problematic if he insists on keeping his cock stuffed down my throat even when it's obvious that I'm running out of oxygen. A few times, I've had to beat men off with my fists before they would let me up to take a breath. That said, I really do love being energetically throat fucked.

Last edited:
Ok so what I luv about giving, feeling him get hard through his pants, sweat, shorts what ever he has on, then pulling that beautiful cock out, slowly stoking it feeling the amazing warmth, slowly putting my lips over the head while stoking and hear that first moan or change in breath, sliding him deeper, then leaving some lipstick marks down his cock, feeling his hard cock get even harder, feeling it pulse as I bob up and down, then that swell has he cums into my mouth, and the words oh fuck or something like that is said omg just luv it

My favorite is when I can both and give receive oral with a friend during he same encounter! The hardness of his dick tells me I'm doing it right while I get to gently touch and rub the private parts of a man is so... naughty and sexy!

Receiving is about enthusiasm. The male blowjobs I have received were all done by people who wanted to suck my cock and it shows! I really think a man sucks better than most women.

I'm a “straight” male, and I have never given or received head to or from another male, but I will say this, everyone on this thread describes and makes it sound amazing! Well done!
Tread carefully, friend. Your first taste of cock and cum will literally change everything. It's like I am outside of myself. I see stars and fireworks, and when the seed hits my mouth and I swallow it, I loooooove that it was me that did THAT!

Tread carefully, friend. Your first taste of cock and cum will literally change everything. It's like I am outside of myself. I see stars and fireworks, and when the seed hits my mouth and I swallow it, I loooooove that it was me that did THAT!
That is exactly what I was referring to. I have never heard a woman write/speak like that.

Everyone here seems so incredibly passionate about what they enjoy, desire, and embrace. I find it amazing!

That is exactly what I was referring to. I have never heard a woman write/speak like that.

Everyone here seems so incredibly passionate about what they enjoy, desire, and embrace. I find it amazing!
Yeah, I wrote that and was like, I can't believe I just wrote that. But I'm far from the only one that will say that. It is amazing. We do it because we love it, not because it's some predefined precursor to sex sex.
Like, I blew a guy over my lunch hour yesterday. I work in a bank. I went back in to the bank and I was still tasting him, and I thought I just reeked of dick. When I walked in and greeted all my work wives I was thinking "there's no way these ladies would go home and blow their man over lunch.......or would they?"

You never know until you've tried it.

My favorite thing is after i suck Him off, i swallow all of His seed, then lay my head on His belly with His cock in my mouth as He grows soft, savoring every last swimmer that comes out of His cock, and just pleasuring it. Like for a half hour? Maybe more?

I love that too. The maybe more for me, is hopefully he'll feel the urge to piss and I'll get to savour as much of that as I can handle too.

When she gives permission for me to cum on her breasts.

Even better on her sexy partially open blouse, lacy bra and breasts. ❤️ 💖.

I like the frantic clean up if she has to publicly wear those clothes home.

My favorite is giving a blow job, especially if being watched by multiple people, male or female.

Hearing the comments and the giggling is a rush.

Recently my female neighbor who is aware of my bisexuality, invited two of her girlfriends over to watch me give a male friend of theirs a blow job.

I was completely naked, he dropped his pants. The girls were very into it, talking to me the whole time and afterwards as well.

Okay now I have a raging hard on think its out it.

My favorite part is making my man moan and groan. Using my mouth and tongue to bring him to a leg shaking orgasm. No hands involved is great. I once had my hands slapped away and was told if he wanted a hand job he would do it himself. Some guys like to feel a little teeth and sometimes biting.

The only part of getting a blow job that I liked when I used to get them was when the other guy realized that he wasn't getting anywhere with me after so much time transpired, and would ask me what he was doing wrong. I would tell the truth that a blowjob just simply isn't as orgasmic as being inside a clean, fuckable, hairy man ass! Sometimes the guy would be accommodating!!! ;)

I love taking a cock in my mouth. Feeling it getting hard. Kissing and licking it. Sucking the end like a big lollipop. Watching the guy as he is about to cum then feeling him twitching and the pulsing as he floods my mouth gulping at him. Swallowing it all. Mmmm
I love giving blowjobs.
Oooh. Where has someone like you been all my life?

I love the feeling of being in control when I'm giving. Feeling him tighten up, or pulse when I do just the right thing. Then of course there's the orgasm. The anticipation before he cums all over my face or in my mouth is the greatest reward.

Back