Well after years of fantasizing….I finally did it.

To the OP: Thanks for sharing your experience! As others have said, the desire will probably return. There's something magical about coco, and by your account, you found a good one!
I started slowly, but now I'd take one daily if I had such good fortune.
I'll be curious to hear more about your journey. :)

I’ve been fantasizing about cock for at least 10 years. Not sure where it came from. I don’t identify as gay. I don’t find men attractive at all….just loved the idea of giving head and getting fucked.

I’ve been sniffing around Sniffies (pun intended) for about 6 mos. I’ve interacted with a few guys just none of them felt “right” whatever that meant. Still couldn’t tell you feels right either. Anyway got a message from a guy that was a top. He was looking for men around my age to hook up with. We chatted for a bit and I finally told him I was a virgin. I expected him to bail but he didn’t seem to mind. He had broken a couple guys in before and was interested in doing so with me. He has a larger cock than I was looking for but he assured me he would take it slow and make sure I was comfortable and having fun. So after that discussion we talked about meeting at a bar to see if the chemistry was right.

We met this past Friday and had a beer. No flirting just chatting and getting a gauge on one another. Me being the antsy type said “well I’m down” and he kind of laughed and said “let’s do it”

We went back to my apartment. He went to the bathroom and when he came out I was kneeling, completely nude. I had little interest in foreplay as the thought made me uneasy. He immediately dropped his pants and popped out a semi hard 8” cock with a lovely head and a hard curve to the left. I immediately licked the underside of his shaft and back up to the precum that was dripping from his head. This probably went on for about 5 minutes. He was about to blow so he wanted to focus on me for a little bit.

He had a backpack of toys and told me to bend over the arm of my sofa. I heard the lube bottle pop open and felt his warm fingers and cold lube circling and penetrating me. I was in heaven. We went through a series of plugs and between each I serviced him again. After about 20 minutes he asked if I was ready to move on to a dildo. I was not. I was ready to get fucked. He asked me what position I wanted and the only position I was interested in was from behind.

We moved to my bedroom and I laid down a bath towel and got into position. He slipped a condom on and pulled the 3rd and largest plug from my ass. I felt it “pop” on the way out and immediately I needed him inside of me. He applied more lube to me and his covered clock. Shortly after I felt him nudging against me. He gave me one last opportunity to change my mind and put one hand around my waist and the other on the small of my back. I felt a burning sensation but was expecting it. I felt his head slip past and asked him to stop for a little bit. As the pain lessened to said keep going. This was my favorite part of all of it. After his head was in, feeling him slowly slip his 8 inches all the way to his base was completely mind numbing. All I could do was just moan. He slowly went back and forth picking up more of a rhythm. I began to fall more into a prone position so I slipped a pillow under my waist and just naturally ended up unsupported. This I was his cue to begin the actual fucking. It’s almost as if time stood still. I didn’t even realize what I was doing but I was in heaven.

I could tell by his rhythm becoming variable and his breathing that he was getting close. Now of course I wanted to take his load in my ass but since we were playing safe I had little interest in him blowing in his rubber. I told him that I wanted his load on my face and in my mouth. He popped out of me and rolled me over and straddled my chest and blew a load all over my face. He used his cock to gather as much cum as he could and feed it to me.

He went to the bathroom and when he came back I was in the same position. Just completely shocked as to what happened. My asshole started to feel pretty sore at that point but it was all worth it. I declined head from him and we exchanged numbers and shook hands. Not sure if we’ll meet again or even if I’ll ever want to do it again but for my first it exceeded expectations.
Great first-time story. I'll bet a week later you wanted something in your ass again, didn't you?

I’ve been fantasizing about cock for at least 10 years. Not sure where it came from. I don’t identify as gay. I don’t find men attractive at all….just loved the idea of giving head and getting fucked.

I’ve been sniffing around Sniffies (pun intended) for about 6 mos. I’ve interacted with a few guys just none of them felt “right” whatever that meant. Still couldn’t tell you feels right either. Anyway got a message from a guy that was a top. He was looking for men around my age to hook up with. We chatted for a bit and I finally told him I was a virgin. I expected him to bail but he didn’t seem to mind. He had broken a couple guys in before and was interested in doing so with me. He has a larger cock than I was looking for but he assured me he would take it slow and make sure I was comfortable and having fun. So after that discussion we talked about meeting at a bar to see if the chemistry was right.

We met this past Friday and had a beer. No flirting just chatting and getting a gauge on one another. Me being the antsy type said “well I’m down” and he kind of laughed and said “let’s do it”

We went back to my apartment. He went to the bathroom and when he came out I was kneeling, completely nude. I had little interest in foreplay as the thought made me uneasy. He immediately dropped his pants and popped out a semi hard 8” cock with a lovely head and a hard curve to the left. I immediately licked the underside of his shaft and back up to the precum that was dripping from his head. This probably went on for about 5 minutes. He was about to blow so he wanted to focus on me for a little bit.

He had a backpack of toys and told me to bend over the arm of my sofa. I heard the lube bottle pop open and felt his warm fingers and cold lube circling and penetrating me. I was in heaven. We went through a series of plugs and between each I serviced him again. After about 20 minutes he asked if I was ready to move on to a dildo. I was not. I was ready to get fucked. He asked me what position I wanted and the only position I was interested in was from behind.

We moved to my bedroom and I laid down a bath towel and got into position. He slipped a condom on and pulled the 3rd and largest plug from my ass. I felt it “pop” on the way out and immediately I needed him inside of me. He applied more lube to me and his covered clock. Shortly after I felt him nudging against me. He gave me one last opportunity to change my mind and put one hand around my waist and the other on the small of my back. I felt a burning sensation but was expecting it. I felt his head slip past and asked him to stop for a little bit. As the pain lessened to said keep going. This was my favorite part of all of it. After his head was in, feeling him slowly slip his 8 inches all the way to his base was completely mind numbing. All I could do was just moan. He slowly went back and forth picking up more of a rhythm. I began to fall more into a prone position so I slipped a pillow under my waist and just naturally ended up unsupported. This I was his cue to begin the actual fucking. It’s almost as if time stood still. I didn’t even realize what I was doing but I was in heaven.

I could tell by his rhythm becoming variable and his breathing that he was getting close. Now of course I wanted to take his load in my ass but since we were playing safe I had little interest in him blowing in his rubber. I told him that I wanted his load on my face and in my mouth. He popped out of me and rolled me over and straddled my chest and blew a load all over my face. He used his cock to gather as much cum as he could and feed it to me.

He went to the bathroom and when he came back I was in the same position. Just completely shocked as to what happened. My asshole started to feel pretty sore at that point but it was all worth it. I declined head from him and we exchanged numbers and shook hands. Not sure if we’ll meet again or even if I’ll ever want to do it again but for my first it exceeded expectations.
Very sexy story thanks

Honestly I’m not sure yet. If the guy I met would want to be fuck buddies then possibly would be interested in doing it more often. I don’t feel like going hunting to get some action. Also my desire for sick comes in waves. I can go months without thinking about it and having great sex with my wife and then the urge will flood back.
From my experience, those times were you go months without thinking about it, will eventually turn to weeks without thinking about cock, then it will be days, until you get to the point… it all about the next cock

OH! I need to try this some time, it's all fantasies with me.

Great first-time story. I'll bet a week later you wanted something in your ass again, didn't you?

I would be ok with me just doing the sucking of cock.

I am a bottom, and I cannot imagine not getting it. I need cock all the time. I do not know what my limits are. Would love to find out

Early sex-games are so intense that they can shape our future desires. Sucking cock, and being sucked. Swallowing cum. It’s an addictive thing. Like a junkie’s first hit, once you’ve done it, you crave to do it again, and again, and again... hunting that magical orgasmic high. Us cock-suckers, we understand this.
I heard a brain psychologist explain this once. How a straight guy can actually have a fetishistic addiction to sucking cock, or other cravings, if they have an imprint experience at an impressionable, usually young age.
They never go away in the male brain from his research.
Hearing that helped me make peace with my cravings, and embrace it more.
I am a cocksucker, and that is ok.
😄

I heard a brain psychologist explain this once. How a straight guy can actually have a fetishistic addiction to sucking cock, or other cravings, if they have an imprint experience at an impressionable, usually young age.
They never go away in the male brain from his research.
Hearing that helped me make peace with my cravings, and embrace it more.
I am a cocksucker, and that is ok.
😄
It is so wonderful to accept, embrace and celebrate your own particular niche of sexuality.
Us cocksuckers should stand proud... unless we happen to be crouching with a big hard cock in our greedy mouths...!

Back