Just had my first really thick cock and OMG!šŸ¤Æ

My wife has been away for a few weeks and on the last night before she returned home I decided to have some fun and fortunately found a good match on an app. Iā€™m an Asian bottom that gets a bit slutty and sub when Iā€™m really into it. The guy was about the same age and height as me but bigger and heavier with a nice dad bod. We exchanged pics but when I arrived and we got down to it he had a really thick, hard uncut cock. Iā€™d say it was around 8.5ā€ and I could hardly get my hand around it. I started sucking him and he rimmed me and played with my hole for a while. Then he put me face down and slowly fed me his cock from behind but it really hurt, so he told me to ride him and since I was able to control the pace I slowly sunk myself down in his cock and started riding him as he fucked me from below. I have never been so full and it felt amazing! After a while he put me on my back and slowly entered me again, pulling me to the edge of the bed. I still thought I didnā€™t have him inside me all the way but he said itā€™s all the way in and started fucking me harder and harder, grabbing my throat and holding me down as he pounded me. Finally he pulled out and started stroking and I took the head of his cock in my mouth and worked the head until he came in my mouth and on my face. That was by far the biggest thing that has ever been in my ass and I absolutely loved it! I canā€™t stop thinking about it and will meet him again soon!
Damn thatā€™s hot, Iā€™d love to try a real one especially 8.5+ mmm. I can take a dildo that size and it feels amazing I can only imagine

hearing about that big thick cock filling and stretching you was hot. hope you have some more time together. I've been on the opposite side, and have been lucky to be with a couple of guys that had big cocks like this that were bottoms. I was always amazed at the weight of those big cocks.. and feeling it slap on my stomach as he was riding me or reaching under and gripping his hard thick cock

Last edited:
Damn thatā€™s hot, Iā€™d love to try a real one especially 8.5+ mmm. I can take a dildo that size and it feels amazing I can only ima

My wife has been away for a few weeks and on the last night before she returned home I decided to have some fun and fortunately found a good match on an app. Iā€™m an Asian bottom that gets a bit slutty and sub when Iā€™m really into it. The guy was about the same age and height as me but bigger and heavier with a nice dad bod. We exchanged pics but when I arrived and we got down to it he had a really thick, hard uncut cock. Iā€™d say it was around 8.5ā€ and I could hardly get my hand around it. I started sucking him and he rimmed me and played with my hole for a while. Then he put me face down and slowly fed me his cock from behind but it really hurt, so he told me to ride him and since I was able to control the pace I slowly sunk myself down in his cock and started riding him as he fucked me from below. I have never been so full and it felt amazing! After a while he put me on my back and slowly entered me again, pulling me to the edge of the bed. I still thought I didnā€™t have him inside me all the way but he said itā€™s all the way in and started fucking me harder and harder, grabbing my throat and holding me down as he pounded me. Finally he pulled out and started stroking and I took the head of his cock in my mouth and worked the head until he came in my mouth and on my face. That was by far the biggest thing that has ever been in my ass and I absolutely loved it! I canā€™t stop thinking about it and will meet him again soon

My wife has been away for a few weeks and on the last night before she returned home I decided to have some fun and fortunately found a good match on an app. Iā€™m an Asian bottom that gets a bit slutty and sub when Iā€™m really into it. The guy was about the same age and height as me but bigger and heavier with a nice dad bod. We exchanged pics but when I arrived and we got down to it he had a really thick, hard uncut cock. Iā€™d say it was around 8.5ā€ and I could hardly get my hand around it. I started sucking him and he rimmed me and played with my hole for a while. Then he put me face down and slowly fed me his cock from behind but it really hurt, so he told me to ride him and since I was able to control the pace I slowly sunk myself down in his cock and started riding him as he fucked me from below. I have never been so full and it felt amazing! After a while he put me on my back and slowly entered me again, pulling me to the edge of the bed. I still thought I didnā€™t have him inside me all the way but he said itā€™s all the way in and started fucking me harder and harder, grabbing my throat and holding me down as he pounded me. Finally he pulled out and started stroking and I took the head of his cock in my mouth and worked the head until he came in my mouth and on my face. That was by far the biggest thing that has ever been in my ass and I absolutely loved it! I canā€™t stop thinking about it and will meet him again soon!
mm its been a while since I had what you had... but your hot story got my juices going, I think Ill find a match. thanks for sharing that hot story

Super sexy, but envision you ā€˜dressedā€™

I suspect you donā€™t live in the UK otherwise Iā€™d give you one of my expert handjobs (with assistance from my mouth) and edge you to climax. Happy for you to PM me on here (conversations) if youā€™d like to read more of my horny experiences.
I definitely would like to hear your thoughts.

OMG that is so hot! I jerked off while reading it over and over!

Nothing like a good thick cock inside you

I do love big cocks, but only in my throat. I have no desire to be fucked anally, but I really LOVE being roughly throat fucked!! Especially by men with very big cocks. I've never been troubled by a strong gag reflex and I have developed the ability to accept very thick cocks all the way down into my throat. I'm unable to breathe with my throat stuffed full of cock, but I use my throat muscles to squeeze and massage the cock in my throat to make him cum. I do this for as long as possible before coming up for air, then repeating the process until he ejaculates deep in side me. I have actually reached orgasm myself while having this done to me.

Last edited:
I do love big cocks, but only in my throat. I have no desire to be fucked anally, but I LOVE being throat fucked!! Especially by men with very big cocks. I've never been troubled by a strong gag reflex and I have developed the ability to accept very thick cocks all the way down my throat. I'm unable to breathe with my throat stuffed full of cock, but I use my throat muscles to squeeze and massage the cock in my throat to make him cum. I do this for as long as possible before coming up for air, then repeating the process until he ejaculates deep in side me. I have actually reached orgasm myself while having this done to me.
I cum while sucking cock.

How deliciously erotic

Ive had several cocks, all shapes and sizes but the bigger ones were amazing. I must say the 8-10ā€ cocks i liked because i could wrap my hand around the base and still have my mouth full. But the thicker cocks really felt good too. There is this one guy I suck on occasion and I always whimper and moan as I feel his cock stretch my mouth open.

Amazing encounter...had my first BBC about a week or so ago, not incredibly long but girthy, which I loved...so fucking hard and the cum was SO hot! I'm hoping he brings a friend at some point...i did get a not horribly great pic but it's something...I don't think I can post it here, though...but would share privately..

monday night, a really thick one. not my first by any means but it was special because he brought a friend with him unannounced to me..i was a little put off at first, but this guy was really nice to me and he was hung. not real thick, not like his buddy was, but he was 9+ in.. and another bonus was, he was black, which I never been with a black guy before tonite, but I made my mind up he would be my first . they both took turns using my mouth and rosebud sometimes at the same time. I swallowed so much of their cum that night and took so much in my tight little rosebud that I think I felt it dribbling out of me the next day it was a special night for me and both my guys and Im looking for my next "unexpected surprise".

Attachments

• WIN_20240216_20_15_57_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20240216_20_15_57_Pro.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 12
  • w58ny8-xtaqbjgtrd-p.jpg
    w58ny8-xtaqbjgtrd-p.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 12
  • WIN_20240306_09_06_31_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20240306_09_06_31_Pro.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 12
Back