Do you want your feeder to be vocal while sucking his cock

I must admit as long as I have hard cock to suck I am happy, but to be totally honest the best guy I ever sucked was very verbal and I think that made it more pleasurable.
we had exchanged messages on a gay website but the first time we met he had told me he just wanted sucking off and he was very nervous, but once I arrived he appear calm and asked me to strip so I soon was naked and playing with hs cock then as I got down on my knees and started licking his balls and shaft running my tongue round the head of his by now hard cock he asked me to suck it please, I replied anything you want and started to suck him slowly then he really got turned on and suddenly it was "oh yes suck my fucking cock you slut" and i sucked and sucked and he kept up with the dirty talking "I want to cum in your fucking mouth watch you swallow my spunk you filthy cunt" and so I sucked him faster and suddenly "fuck I am going to cum keep sucking you filthy bastard" and then he shot the biggest load and I just kept sucking and swallowing till he pushed me away and he watched as I finished wanking myself off and shot off.
I do think the dirty talk from he got me so horny I would have sucked anyone who wanted it that day LOL
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I sort of go into a zen zone when I suck cock, and I know this may make me sound selfish, but a large part of sucking cock is about ME. I like how it feels when a man's cock gets a little harder and his balls tighten up just before he unloads down my throat. I'm not sure I've ever remembered a word any man has ever said to me while I was sucking his cock. I do remember the guys that try to forcefully face-fuck me (not particularly enjoyable) and those guys that take too long to cum.

Am I a weirdo?

I sort of go into a zen zone when I suck cock, and I know this may make me sound selfish, but a large part of sucking cock is about ME. I like how it feels when a man's cock gets a little harder and his balls tighten up just before he unloads down my throat. I'm not sure I've ever remembered a word any man has ever said to me while I was sucking his cock. I do remember the guys that try to forcefully face-fuck me (not particularly enjoyable) and those guys that take too long to cum.
Am I a weirdo?
Sex is made up of a range of senses, aroma, touch, taste... and sound too. The juicy slurping of a cock being lustily sucked is part of the sensory experience, his gasps and little helpless groans as he races towards orgasm are very much an aphrodisiac, and if he happens to praise your oral skills in crude terms, that can be a bonus too....

How verbal is your feeder when you suck his cock?
I love to have him be as verbal as possible, I want to hear I am a cocksucker and that I’m doing good. To hear how he is going to fuck my mouth, fill it with his warm sweet cum or shot it down my throat over my face, how he is going to fuck my mouth so deep his balls will press against my chin. Then how he will rub his cock over my cum soaked face. Really the more verbal the better and hearing him moan with pleasure is like icing on the cake. This just adds even more pleasure for me and gets me even more excited as I feel his balls tighten his cock swell and he tells me he is going to cum,,,,,,then the best part as cum fills my mouth…..damn I wish I had a cock to suck right now.
Yes, absolutely :)

There is something to be said about a verbal, dominant top. You rarely see it in the media - but a breeder is one who's able to take what he wants and knows what you need. It's all part of our built-in psychology.

Provided he's not degrading me with what he says, I love a verbal top. Knowing that I'm giving him pleasure when he lets me know how good he feels, well that's part of my pleasure. I also love hearing the non-verbal sounds he makes. The moans, groans, sighs, grunts, and finally, the loud uninhibited orgasm, and me with a mouthful of cum. A perfect blowjob.

Provided he's not degrading me with what he says, I love a verbal top. Knowing that I'm giving him pleasure when he lets me know how good he feels, well that's part of my pleasure. I also love hearing the non-verbal sounds he makes. The moans, groans, sighs, grunts, and finally, the loud uninhibited orgasm, and me with a mouthful of cum. A perfect blowjob.
Agree 100%, don’t like being degraded but being told how, exactly what to do and how good I’m doing along with the moans and grunts can make me cum while sucking quite easily

Back