Do you want your feeder to be vocal while sucking his cock

Very nice textual imagery you created, Hon! Love that kind of positive encouragement.
Glad you like it.

I write erotica so I have trained myself in creating such imagery. Please feel free to read my stories if you'd like more examples.

How verbal is your feeder when you suck his cock?
I love to have him be as verbal as possible, I want to hear I am a cocksucker and that I’m doing good. To hear how he is going to fuck my mouth, fill it with his warm sweet cum or shot it down my throat over my face, how he is going to fuck my mouth so deep his balls will press against my chin. Then how he will rub his cock over my cum soaked face. Really the more verbal the better and hearing him moan with pleasure is like icing on the cake. This just adds even more pleasure for me and gets me even more excited as I feel his balls tighten his cock swell and he tells me he is going to cum,,,,,,then the best part as cum fills my mouth…..damn I wish I had a cock to suck right now.
You have certainly struck a chord with many of 'us' cock suckers.

I know this very verbal dude. The things he says. I don't know whether to jump up and smack him, or just let my eyes roll back and keep on suckling. He's arrogant ant taunting, leering at you the whole time, as you're gobbling that bone for qll you're worth. If only his taunts didn't hit home. It's like he's stared into your brain and hit that trigger of submissiveness and service. He makes you so hungry for it, for his cum, for him. And when he cums, it's fierce, his awful invective flies like semen. I love it.

I present as female 100% of the time. I love it all…body talk, writhing, aching, feeble begging, confessing, begging for more, moaning and admitting immorality, acting out verbalizations and my fave….putting previously secret desires into actual public display.
All the above = yes
Remaining as inhibited after as before = no.

I know this very verbal dude. The things he says. I don't know whether to jump up and smack him, or just let my eyes roll back and keep on suckling. He's arrogant ant taunting, leering at you the whole time, as you're gobbling that bone for qll you're worth. If only his taunts didn't hit home. It's like he's stared into your brain and hit that trigger of submissiveness and service. He makes you so hungry for it, for his cum, for him. And when he cums, it's fierce, his awful invective flies like semen. I love it.
Question..is this a gender specific question or may I join?

Then..I prefer for my "feeder" (nice term) to be vocal...tell me what and how he wants me to suck his cock... and I personally like name calling.
Thanks for ur support
It's so satisfying when he's singing that orgasm song, giving you your reward for a job well done.

The more vocal and active, the better. I like to take control and do my thing. I like to slowly lick and suck and move into some throat fucking once he's hard. Talk to me. Call me your cocksucker. Ask me questions. "You like my cock in your mouth?" "You're a good cocksucker, aren't you?"

But, when a guy ignores what I want to do - when he overrides my routine and does what HE wants? THAT turns me on! Grab my head and fuck my mouth? Yessir. Cum in my mouth and fuck it down my throat? HOly shit! that's hot!

I do like some vocal indications on what I am doing luv to here oh yes that's good or even the oh fuck works and " your going to get that reward you wanted soon," had a guy say that once and sent shivers through me also the occasional moan or deep breath also turns me on knowing I am doing well.
Same. Had a few. Most just moan or gasp. But when you get a confident one who grabs your hair, uses your mouth and gives instructions.... "Keep going, good boy, keep sucking" etc

He said: "Look at you, haha! You in love with that dick? I can tell. You look like a schoolgirl with a crush. That's so sweet. Your date's here!. Here give him a nice big kiss. Pucker up!"
Kiss 💋..is that the song

How verbal is your feeder when you suck his cock?
I love to have him be as verbal as possible, I want to hear I am a cocksucker and that I’m doing good. To hear how he is going to fuck my mouth, fill it with his warm sweet cum or shot it down my throat over my face, how he is going to fuck my mouth so deep his balls will press against my chin. Then how he will rub his cock over my cum soaked face. Really the more verbal the better and hearing him moan with pleasure is like icing on the cake. This just adds even more pleasure for me and gets me even more excited as I feel his balls tighten his cock swell and he tells me he is going to cum,,,,,,then the best part as cum fills my mouth…..damn I wish I had a cock to suck right now.
I like it a lot. I want to hear how much he loves what I'm doing.

Then after he's had his orgasm, almost with disdain, shakes his still streaming cock at you, pulls up his pants and is gone, leaving you lying in his gore.
As long as I got his cock and cum, it really doesn't matter.....he'll be back! They always are!!

Back