Sucking cock while wearing panties

The numerous times I've sucked on a cock I've always been wearing my usual men's underwear or briefs ......... how nice it would be if I was for once properly prepared, wearing one of my wife's thongs or gstrings when I meet up with a guy to suck his hard, throbbing cock ummmm??

Next time 😜!

The first time I serviced a man I was wearing satin grannies. The revelation I was wearing led to him guiding me to my knees and the uncomfortable realization I was going to perform oral sex for the first time. Mostly he jerked himself as I stuck out my tongue. When he finished he commented on my hand in my panties jerking off. I wasn’t even aware of it. I was about to stop and he said keep going. Soon my semen seeped through the fabric and onto the floor. That evening was eventful

The first time I serviced a man I was wearing satin grannies. The revelation I was wearing led to him guiding me to my knees and the uncomfortable realization I was going to perform oral sex for the first time. Mostly he jerked himself as I stuck out my tongue. When he finished he commented on my hand in my panties jerking off. I wasn’t even aware of it. I was about to stop and he said keep going. Soon my semen seeped through the fabric and onto the floor. That evening was eventful
Mmmm, that sounds like a perfect time. Did you like his sperm? Some don't but I've swallowed every time.

I have found it incredibly difficult to find a nice hard cock to suck whilst I’m dressed. I’m just looking for a nice looking CD (doesn’t have to be passable) or an ok looking guy that’s not fat or too hairy and doesn’t smoke. I’ve been disappointed in the two that I’ve sucked so far as they lied about their age and couldn’t keep it up. I dream of feeling a nice hard cock exploding in my mouth and drinking all that hot cum!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0897.jpeg
    IMG_0897.jpeg
    77.8 KB · Views: 45
I have found it incredibly difficult to find a nice hard cock to suck whilst I’m dressed. I’m just looking for a nice looking CD (doesn’t have to be passable) or an ok looking guy that’s not fat or too hairy and doesn’t smoke. I’ve been disappointed in the two that I’ve sucked so far as they lied about their age and couldn’t keep it up. I dream of feeling a nice hard cock exploding in my mouth and drinking all that hot cum!!!!
Like the choice of cd lingerie, sexy.

The numerous times I've sucked on a cock I've always been wearing my usual men's underwear or briefs ......... how nice it would be if I was for once properly prepared, wearing one of my wife's thongs or gstrings when I meet up with a guy to suck his hard, throbbing cock ummmm??

Next time 😜!
Especially if he was her bull and the thong or gstring happen to be the same pair she recently wore for one of their sessions and now he's enjoying seeing you wear them while sucking his big throbbing cock and telling you how much he enjoys her wet pussy and your wet mouth on a regular basis.

Back