Sucking cock while wearing panties

Met a guy online who wanted me to wear black lace panties and garters to see him so I found some of my wife’s and obliged. Was really hot! I feel sexy in lingerie but my regular doesn’t like it
Love that you do that for your hookups. too bad your regular isn't into it

See also, getting fucked in the ass…I dream about having my panties pulled down around my knees before being fucked from behind.
Oh god yes ! ,that feeling as he slowly slides down your panties and you know he can do every thing he ( snd you want him to)

Attachments

• cornwall april 2018 078a.jpg
    cornwall april 2018 078a.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 75
Mmmmmmm instant turn on, even better straight after when you bend them over and just pull their panties to one side before having your wicked way (leaving the panties on is always guaranteed to float my boat)
I love when my panties get left on 😈 Something about it just makes me so much more horny. It's like they can't even wait to get inside...

On my second date with an older gentleman I stripped out of my clothes and for the first time ever was in front of another while wearing panties. It was very humiliating but also arousing. He examined the deep blue satin and then felt my bulge. I really felt as though I were going to pass out. I'm a shy person and especially on that night I was very much bashful. The man took a deep breath and guided me to my knees. I'd never sucked another man's cock but it seemed apropos given my situation. I took his cock out of his zipper and gripped my own. Nope. He said get your hands off your cock. He had me service him to completion and allowed me to jerk off afterward. It was all so erotic. I'll never forget that night

On my second date with an older gentleman I stripped out of my clothes and for the first time ever was in front of another while wearing panties. It was very humiliating but also arousing. He examined the deep blue satin and then felt my bulge. I really felt as though I were going to pass out. I'm a shy person and especially on that night I was very much bashful. The man took a deep breath and guided me to my knees. I'd never sucked another man's cock but it seemed apropos given my situation. I took his cock out of his zipper and gripped my own. Nope. He said get your hands off your cock. He had me service him to completion and allowed me to jerk off afterward. It was all so erotic. I'll never forget that night
My experience was similar but different, in terms of roles. Though the older gentleman had me in panties, he had me dancing on a desk, as lewdly and as raunchily as possible. This was a turn on for me too. playing the role to the hilt. It got me rock hard and dripping. Narcissist's delight. He had a huge mirror where I could see myself .
He would suck me off, but didn't want anything in return, and he'd scoot me out as soon as I pulled on my clothes.

I had a similar arangement with an ex boss, years ago. Not normally a cross dresser but he would gift me very nice panties and ply me with wine to put on shows for him, and I admit it was a huge turn on to vamp it up before he sucked me off. I remember him stuffing my cum soaked g-string in his mouth in the state of bliss. Ever since then I see the appeal.
I would have loved to have my boss suck me. The thought of him being my boss in the day, and I’m his boss after work would be a turn on.

I would have loved to have my boss suck me. The thought of him being my boss in the day, and I’m his boss after work would be a turn on.
Yes, if he loves blowing you, that makes you the boss, for the moment. That might get him off.

My ex-g/f used to enjoy making me wear panties as I sucked our fwb's dick. The 1st time she dressed me for him to see, we were going to meet at his house one evening after work. She bought stocking, a garter and some lace panties for me to wear. She had me wear them to work all day and then meet at his house. They were making out the couch when she told me to strip. He laughed and told her I was a cute sissy. The shole time I was sucking his cock he kept telling her how well she trained me and how good my mouth felt. She kept teasing me about sucking his cock while wearing lingerie and about being his bitch. She had me suck him until he came in my mouth and then she knelt down and shared it with me. We licked xnd sucked him till he got hard again and I watched them fuck until he came in her, which I licked up and shared with her. She followed me home and sucked me while I was still in the stocking. She made me finish on her fabulous tits and lick it off.
Damn, what a night.
While she and I had many 3somes with him, I knew if I was wearing panties then my main function was to be his cum dump.
Thats a wonderful scene

Its a wonderful feeling and the closest feeling to being fem ..... knowing that that cock is hard because of me its so intense . Befiore I ever did it I always wondered how a girl feels knowing how much she can excite someone ..... now I know . Being in stockings and panties heels and bra just feels so natural . Im a 365/24/7 panties wearer.

Its a wonderful feeling and the closest feeling to being fem ..... knowing that that cock is hard because of me its so intense . Befiore I ever did it I always wondered how a girl feels knowing how much she can excite someone ..... now I know . Being in stockings and panties heels and bra just feels so natural . Im a 365/24/7 panties wearer.
Sounds delicious

Oh yes, it is so sexy. Kneeling down, sucking on a really hard cock whilst feeling my dick straining against a pair of tight panties.
I think I've got great legs, so stockings, suspender belt and panties are my go to suck slut attire. Hand washing the spunk off it all is a little reminder I've been a filthy cock slut.
To be watched doing this would be devine, possibly by the recipients wife (whilst she buckles up her strap on) ...
Let’s see your legs!

i've made a point of chosing girlfriends over the past 25 years that were at least open to experience watching me sucking other guys cocks in front of them. My ex wife, a few major relationships with gf's and quite a few friends with benefits girls, have all enjoyed sharing cocks with me, enjoyed me licking them as they're being fucked, licking other guys cum out of them, cum kissing each other and more

i've made a point of chosing girlfriends over the past 25 years that were at least open to experience watching me sucking other guys cocks in front of them. My ex wife, a few major relationships with gf's and quite a few friends with benefits girls, have all enjoyed sharing cocks with me, enjoyed me licking them as they're being fucked, licking other guys cum out of them, cum kissing each other and more
Sounds so hot. You were a lucky guy to find women so accepting!

Back