Got my first ever tribute vid 😉

cdstefi

CDTV
Got chatting with a guy who thought my pics were sexy and he sent me a tribute clip of him masturbating to this pic. Such an erotic charge to see his hard cock and his semen spurting for me and reading his description of what he imagined doing to me.

Attachments

• Compress_20240304_063013_3553.jpg
    Compress_20240304_063013_3553.jpg
    437.7 KB · Views: 80
Wow, I can see why he jacked off and came to that photo. It's so hot!

Sexy outfit, panties down and ass up, offering your ass to a hard cock.

Love to read what he wrote about you.

Wow, I can see why he jacked off and came to that photo. It's so hot!

Sexy outfit, panties down and ass up, offering your ass to a hard cock.

Love to read what he wrote about you.
"you're welcome. It was a damned sexy picture. I was just imagining frotting against that arse crack whilst you wrapped your nylon-clad legs around me"

Got chatting with a guy who thought my pics were sexy and he sent me a tribute clip of him masturbating to this pic. Such an erotic charge to see his hard cock and his semen spurting for me and reading his description of what he imagined doing to me.
You have a great ass to cum over or on

I love it when men come specifically for me

in person is best, but tributes are also a lot of fun 😁

Mmmmmmmm, I see you are plugged for my gay cock!

Back