Do you want your feeder to be vocal while sucking his cock

You can judge for yourself.
View attachment 2337933
Wow what an absolutely lovely and gorgeous woman!
It sounds like the two of you have a wonderful relationship and a deep love for each other ☺️
I will admit that she makes my mouth go dry with desire when I look at her picture… as well as a strong and immediate reaction elsewhere on my body 😳. It’s immediately obvious why you love to pleasure her, I can only imagine how beautiful she is serenely curled up on the bed in post orgasmic bliss…
Thanks for sharing, Escierto!

Wow what an absolutely lovely and gorgeous woman!
It sounds like the two of you have a wonderful relationship and a deep love for each other ☺️
I will admit that she makes my mouth go dry with desire when I look at her picture… as well as a strong and immediate reaction elsewhere on my body 😳. It’s immediately obvious why you love to pleasure her, I can only imagine how beautiful she is serenely curled up on the bed in post orgasmic bliss…
Thanks for sharing, Escierto!
Thank you! I chuckled reading your last line. Yeah, she immediately falls asleep after she cums!

Yeah, fine. We can have a little conversation. Tell me what's on your mind while I have you in my mouth.

I think it would be so arousing to hear being called a cock sucker- slapping his dick on your face !

Yessss.....yesssss.....the dirtier ...the better for me......makes me soooo fucking hot....calling me a dirty piggy slut for his cock! Also, want him to get physical with me as I kneel for him.......grabbing my ponytail....cock slapping my face......pulling and twisting my horny nipples....mmmmm....yesssss!

Yessss.....yesssss.....the dirtier ...the better for me......makes me soooo fucking hot....calling me a dirty piggy slut for his cock! Also, want him to get physical with me as I kneel for him.......grabbing my ponytail....cock slapping my face......pulling and twisting my horny nipples....mmmmm....yesssss!
I tell 'em: "Pinch my nipples and I'll do pretty much whatever you want". I love it when they pinch my nipples

How verbal is your feeder when you suck his cock?
I love to have him be as verbal as possible, I want to hear I am a cocksucker and that I’m doing good. To hear how he is going to fuck my mouth, fill it with his warm sweet cum or shot it down my throat over my face, how he is going to fuck my mouth so deep his balls will press against my chin. Then how he will rub his cock over my cum soaked face. Really the more verbal the better and hearing him moan with pleasure is like icing on the cake. This just adds even more pleasure for me and gets me even more excited as I feel his balls tighten his cock swell and he tells me he is going to cum,,,,,,then the best part as cum fills my mouth…..damn I wish I had a cock to suck right now.
I've had great feeders who are either verbal or non-verbal who really knew how to put a make cocksucker cum slut like me in his proper place! I've given blowjobs to rather quiet feeders who were really aggressive in shoving my head down their beautiful cock again and again. As a submissive cocksucker, I love a good hard mouth fucking by a big cut cock, whether my feeders is verbal or not! I'm a male cocksucker cum slut who absolutely loves and adores being used as a slut when I give blowjobs!

I've had great feeders who are either verbal or non-verbal who really knew how to put a make cocksucker cum slut like me in his proper place! I've given blowjobs to rather quiet feeders who were really aggressive in shoving my head down their beautiful cock again and again. As a submissive cocksucker, I love a good hard mouth fucking by a big cut cock, whether my feeders is verbal or not! I'm a male cocksucker cum slut who absolutely loves and adores being used as a slut when I give blowjobs!
very sexy thoughts......

The more vocal he is, the more exciting it is for me.... He knows that I love sucking his cock and he makes that clear.... When he cups his hands around the back of my head and starts to throat fuck me. he always says that he'll tell me when he's about to cum so I can get my breath before he goes down my throat full depth and holds it there until he's finished unloading.... He calls me sissy bitch , cock slut, sissy faggot, gurl or something of that nature while his cock is deep in my throat and that makes me really quiver all over inside....

It’s best when sucking his cock that he is verbal with attitude, holds my head on him, slight musky smell, has me make eye contact with him and cums on my tongue so I enjoy the taste of his cum. For me it involves all senses to enjoy a hard cock.

I'm extremely verbal; I've made my living as a writer and sometime performer, so words are really my thing.

I'm surprised how hard it is to find men who enjoy a cocksucker like me, but seem almost shy when it comes to talking while I'm on my knees. What is that?

I've almost never had a guy do what really gets me off: call me a cocksucker, a faggot, an asseating cockpig, you name it. Hearing all that makes me so hard I have to be careful not to touch my cock or I'll shoot (and once I come, I turn back into my 'normal,' married, non-cocksucker self).

I fantasize about having a guy who strikes the perfect balance, not overly dominant, but a little dominant—slapping me with his hard cock, taunting me a little for being a cocksucker, fucking my face/throat vigorously while calling me hot names.

I have a feeling I may never find it, though.
Get a black cock! My BBC friend loves to tell me what I"m doing well and to do it more! I also appreciate he always cums 2x...so I get my mouthful and my facial...

I'm extremely verbal; I've made my living as a writer and sometime performer, so words are really my thing.

I'm surprised how hard it is to find men who enjoy a cocksucker like me, but seem almost shy when it comes to talking while I'm on my knees. What is that?

I've almost never had a guy do what really gets me off: call me a cocksucker, a faggot, an asseating cockpig, you name it. Hearing all that makes me so hard I have to be careful not to touch my cock or I'll shoot (and once I come, I turn back into my 'normal,' married, non-cocksucker self).

I fantasize about having a guy who strikes the perfect balance, not overly dominant, but a little dominant—slapping me with his hard cock, taunting me a little for being a cocksucker, fucking my face/throat vigorously while calling me hot names.

You'll find him. We're out there ;)

The more vocal he is, the more exciting it is for me.... He knows that I love sucking his cock and he makes that clear.... When he cups his hands around the back of my head and starts to throat fuck me. he always says that he'll tell me when he's about to cum so I can get my breath before he goes down my throat full depth and holds it there until he's finished unloading.... He calls me sissy bitch , cock slut, sissy faggot, gurl or something of that nature while his cock is deep in my throat and that makes me really quiver all over inside....
Only been really throat-fucked once. Scary and incredibly fucking arousing at the same time!

Occurs to me to mention I live in South Carolina. Y'know, just in case....

Back