Unexpected orgasm while sucking cock

I had never came while sucking cock until this one guy. I never would have ever actually thought that I would have gotten the chance with him. But it did happen, I was so excited that when I felt his first blast of cum in my mouth I came instantly in my shorts.

This happened to me the first and only time I sucked cock. I was traveling for work almost 15 years ago and posted an ad on craigslist. I started exchanging emails with one guy days leading up to my arrival. He had some experiences, while I had zero. In the evening when I checked into my room, we were chatting over yahoo messenger, and he let me know he was going to bed soon, so if I wanted to do this, it was now or never. I got the courage to provide my room number, and within 20 minutes there was a knock on my door.

He came in, stripped nude, and laid on my bed. I sat next to him and started to stroke him. After a minute or 2, I lowered myself on the bed and started to explore his cock with my tongue. I remember how soft the head of his cock felt as I took him in my mouth and started to suck him. I remember thinking this was it, years of wondering what it would be like, and now I have a cock in my mouth. His precum tasted sweet, and I started to think about what I was going to do if he was to cum. Would I spit, swallow, or not even let him cum in my mouth. The though of him cumming over excited me, and I came in my pants.

I remember him asking if everything was ok, as he noticed the rhythm of sucking him had changed. I started to think, oh shit, this dude may cum and I don't want that. I told him I came in my pants. He told me it was ok, and it almost happened to him his first time. Unfortunately that ended my first BJ. He started to stroke himself and asked me to hold his cock and watch as he came on his belly. He cleaned up and left. After a quick cleanup of myself and change of underwear, I replayed my first time in my head, jacked off, and went to sleep.

Hopefully one day I get to try again. My biggest regret is me finishing in my pants, and not experiencing him finish in my mouth.

I was with a guy I was seeing semi regularly, he was aggressive sexually, dominant and verbal. He was very kinky and knew what he wanted to do and I was his submissive bitch. Something about Tom just got me so excited and on one occasion I was sucking his cock, he had a handful of hair and was talking dirty, real humiliation talk. Something in me just got over excited and I felt my soft cock twitch and I couldn’t hold back. It was worth the skull fuck, spanking and pounding I got after. He was the first guy to fuck me so hard I pissed myself while he pounded my ass. The first guy to make me cum from playing with my nipples and also from rimming me.

I was with a guy I was seeing semi regularly, he was aggressive sexually, dominant and verbal. He was very kinky and knew what he wanted to do and I was his submissive bitch. Something about Tom just got me so excited and on one occasion I was sucking his cock, he had a handful of hair and was talking dirty, real humiliation talk. Something in me just got over excited and I felt my soft cock twitch and I couldn’t hold back. It was worth the skull fuck, spanking and pounding I got after. He was the first guy to fuck me so hard I pissed myself while he pounded my ass. The first guy to make me cum from playing with my nipples and also from rimming me.
That's the sweetest cum of them all...

It only happened to me one time, I was so so horny and had been denying myself orgasm for almost 2 weeks. The guy I was sucking sent me over the edge when he grabbed the back of my head, pulled my hair and with one last primal groan, came down my throat. I swear he came so much I nearly choked on it but like a good cock sucking slut, I swallowed it all. This just tipped me over the edge. I realised I had been thrusting against the edge of the bed the whole time, grinding my panty covered cock into his soft satin sheets. I never even felt it coming, it just started spraying out spurt after spurt into my little red lacy thong. There was so much cum it flooded my panties and started dripping down my legs. I did a little walk of shame to his shower and cleaned myself up before we went for round two after about half an hours rest 🤩 It has never happened again since...

OK, I know this is LGBTQIA forum but thought I would post anyway.

Myself, no never had an unexpected orgasm while sucking a cock. This is an old one about me and first wife.

One night while driving home she was kind of frisky and started feeling my crotch, rubbing up and down and got me hard. I pulled into a side road and parked in some bushes, not sure why because we were only five minutes from home.
She knelt on the seat, whipped out my cock and started sucking. She was very good too. Within a couple minutes my hips were moving up and down and I was moaning louder and louder. Her sucking was getting stronger and noisier.
I erupted a fountain in her mouth as she kept sucking.
When I was spent she sat up with a little smile on her face, a bit of my cum in the corner of her mouth, and said “I just came in my pants”.

I have not had an orgasm during a blowjob but I have gotten very hard. The significance is that I take old man meds and don't get nearly as hard as I used to. Well... That time I did. The orgasm later was explosive.
It's the oral recipient's ultimate compliment.

such a hot thread, in my hotel room wondering where I can find a hard cock to suck, maybe to cum involuntarily! Anyone want to cam, need to think of a plan b!

I don't usually have 'unexpected' orgasms but I do have a lot of hands free orgasms, what I've read as 'sissygasms', I don't like the term but just say'n. I just get so excited I can't help it

Anyone else experience an unexpected orgasm while sucking cock?

I recently experienced an orgasm simply by sucking a guy off. I worked with this guy for a few years and knew he was gay but he had no idea that I was bi. I went to his apartment one night and of course sex became the topic of conversation.

I asked him if he was interested in fooling around and although he was shocked he was more than willing to play. We went to his bedroom and he immediately came in to kiss me and I let him. Within minutes we were both rock hard and naked. I had him lay on the bed and I told him I needed to suck his cock.

I got between his legs and started giving him head. His moans of pleasure really turned me on and I was really into his cock. He said “I’m going to cum”.

Without warning my cock erupted all over his bed. I hadn’t experienced that before and wondered if anyone else has.

Haha, actually it happened to a guy just after I blew a sizeable load over his face. He didn't know what had happened, but his legs were wobbly when he got up from his knees.

Haha, actually it happened to a guy just after I blew a sizeable load over his face. He didn't know what had happened, but his legs were wobbly when he got up from his knees.
That's quite a tribute! Had a similar interaction with a freaking alpha. He blasted me chin to forehead , I ran to the mirror, barely touched my dick, and emptied my balls. He laughed his ass off on the way out.

Back