Do you want your feeder to be vocal while sucking his cock

I love the encouragement of moans and groans, the occasional "suck that big dick" and the like. I don't want to be called a cocksucker, sissy, faggot, or anything like that. However, I'm usually so focused on the cock I'm sucking (and his balls, too, of course!), that I don't really pay much attention to what he may or may not say. When someone is sucking my cock, I'm usually pretty quiet during the blow job, but I'm usually loud when I cum.
I hear you. But it is about the tone for me. Though the use of faggot will definitely turn me off, even when the tone is encouraging. I just can't enjoy that term.😡

I do like some vocal indications on what I am doing luv to here oh yes that's good or even the oh fuck works and " your going to get that reward you wanted soon," had a guy say that once and sent shivers through me also the occasional moan or deep breath also turns me on knowing I am doing well.
very nice

I must admit as long as I have hard cock to suck I am happy, but to be totally honest the best guy I ever sucked was very verbal and I think that made it more pleasurable.
we had exchanged messages on a gay website but the first time we met he had told me he just wanted sucking off and he was very nervous, but once I arrived he appear calm and asked me to strip so I soon was naked and playing with hs cock then as I got down on my knees and started licking his balls and shaft running my tongue round the head of his by now hard cock he asked me to suck it please, I replied anything you want and started to suck him slowly then he really got turned on and suddenly it was "oh yes suck my fucking cock you slut" and i sucked and sucked and he kept up with the dirty talking "I want to cum in your fucking mouth watch you swallow my spunk you filthy cunt" and so I sucked him faster and suddenly "fuck I am going to cum keep sucking you filthy bastard" and then he shot the biggest load and I just kept sucking and swallowing till he pushed me away and he watched as I finished wanking myself off and shot off.
I do think the dirty talk from he got me so horny I would have sucked anyone who wanted it that day LOL

I must admit as long as I have hard cock to suck I am happy, but to be totally honest the best guy I ever sucked was very verbal and I think that made it more pleasurable.
we had exchanged messages on a gay website but the first time we met he had told me he just wanted sucking off and he was very nervous, but once I arrived he appear calm and asked me to strip so I soon was naked and playing with hs cock then as I got down on my knees and started licking his balls and shaft running my tongue round the head of his by now hard cock he asked me to suck it please, I replied anything you want and started to suck him slowly then he really got turned on and suddenly it was "oh yes suck my fucking cock you slut" and i sucked and sucked and he kept up with the dirty talking "I want to cum in your fucking mouth watch you swallow my spunk you filthy cunt" and so I sucked him faster and suddenly "fuck I am going to cum keep sucking you filthy bastard" and then he shot the biggest load and I just kept sucking and swallowing till he pushed me away and he watched as I finished wanking myself off and shot off.
I do think the dirty talk from he got me so horny I would have sucked anyone who wanted it that day LOL
oh yes, that sounds perfect. I love hearing the feeder call me degrading (to some) names.

How verbal is your feeder when you suck his cock?
I love to have him be as verbal as possible, I want to hear I am a cocksucker and that I’m doing good. To hear how he is going to fuck my mouth, fill it with his warm sweet cum or shot it down my throat over my face, how he is going to fuck my mouth so deep his balls will press against my chin. Then how he will rub his cock over my cum soaked face. Really the more verbal the better and hearing him moan with pleasure is like icing on the cake. This just adds even more pleasure for me and gets me even more excited as I feel his balls tighten his cock swell and he tells me he is going to cum,,,,,,then the best part as cum fills my mouth…..damn I wish I had a cock to suck right now.
Yes, audio reinforcement rocks.

Yes I like hearing they guy who im
Sucking being vocal. It can be him
Leading me to what he wants. If he’s mining and thrusting into my throat and telling me im
A slut it’s just great. Especially when I’m dressed to be his slut.

Yes I do… love to hear them moan and groan or tell me how good it feels. My favorite words to hear is, I’m about to cum. Then I get my tasty reward..
Where were you when I lived in Elgin?! I was aching for cock at times!

I would definitely appreciate some good coaching. "More of that, sweetheart." "Why don't you try licking my balls for a little bit." "Just a little further, sweetie. You've almost deep throated it all!"
👀👀😳😳😳That's so very sexy and I don't hear too many sissies or Doms who are good at dirty talk! I love being told to lick my Dom/me's balls.

'OK, baby doll, take my cock deep in your slutty throat.'

'Put your cute little pink tongue out and lick big, heavy balls, sweetie. They're full of sweet, hot cream just for your slutty face.'

'Okay, baby girl, this might be the first time for you but don't be scared. I love this done to me and I know you will too. Open up my arse cheeks. That's a good girl. Now put your face in my arse... That's right. Put your little pink tongue out and lick right on my arsehole. Do you like the taste of daddy's arsehole? Good girl. Do you want to please daddy? Dive right in and lick daddy's arsehole clean.'

Replace daddy with mommy for a trans girl. 😏

IMG_20220312_215937.jpg

👀👀😳😳😳That's so very sexy and I don't hear too many sissies or Doms who are good at dirty talk! I love being told to lick my Dom/me's balls.

'OK, baby doll, take my cock deep in your slutty throat.'

'Put your cute little pink tongue out and lick big, heavy balls, sweetie. They're full of sweet, hot cream just for your slutty face.'

'Okay, baby girl, this might be the first time for you but don't be scared. I love this done to me and I know you will too. Open up my arse cheeks. That's a good girl. Now put your face in my arse... That's right. Put your little pink tongue out and lick right on my arsehole. Do you like the taste of daddy's arsehole? Good girl. Do you want to please daddy? Dive right in and lick daddy's arsehole clean.'

Replace daddy with mommy for a trans girl. 😏

View attachment 2315977
Very nice textual imagery you created, Hon! Love that kind of positive encouragement.

Agree...I would prefer the guy to be very vocal. And name calling, especially if it is delivered in a calm, firm voice. I'd also 💓for him to tell me what he's going to do to the rest of me after he's recovered! :)

Back