Giving road head or car head.

rc1989

Really Experienced
This was my first time giving road head but after this it excited him so much we would get in the interstate or drive thru neighborhoods or park in rest areas.
This was in 1983. Me and my neighbor who's 29 years older than me. We were going up to an amusement park. I had a couple drinks and some smoke before we left. We got in his 1971 pickup, windows down, got on the interstate. On the interstate for about 10 minutes and he starts rubbing his crotch. And I can tell he's getting hard. Next thing he slides the shorts under his balls. He then reaches over and puts his hand behind my head and pulls me to his lap. I start bobbing up and down his shaft. With my face in his lap filled with his cock. He turns the steering wheel to the left and then slows down and blows his horn a few times. The next thing I here is a horn from a truck really loud blow. He then starts pulling my hair up and down really fast and the horn is blaring a few more times. He then speeds up and slows down and blows his horn again. Again a different horn from a big truck blows . Does the same thing pushing and pulling my head up and down his dick. Then does the same thing speeds up and slows down and I hear the truck horn blow. He does this two more times then slows down and gets on an exit. I'm still sucking his cock and he slows down and turns and I hear can I take your order. He's holding my head down his cock. Orders 2 cokes then pulls up. He then grabs money off his visor and pays for the drinks gets the change. Says get off my dick for a minute and sit up. I do and he hands me a drink, then the guy hands him the second drink. He says thanks and we pull away. I drink my drink embarrasses. He says this is hot. We then park at the amusement park, he pays, then we go in and I have to pee. He follows me I go to a stall he goes to a urinal, he gets done before me and knocks on my stall. I open he says turn around and sit down. I sit and he unzips and pull his hard cock out. Pushes it in my face. I open up and start sucking. I then heard someone come in and go to the urinal and start peeing he keeps face fucking me. The guy then washes his hands right across from us and leaves. Another guy comes in and goes to a stall and starts peeing. Next thing my neighbor is going faster moaning and starts cumming in my mouth. He keeps thrusting you can hear the wet slurping sounds from me. He then pulls out and wipes his cock over my face and head streaming cum all over me. The guy in the urinal stops peeing and washes his hands. Then another guy goes to a urinal and my neighbor zips up and opens the stall and washes his hands and goes out. Then I get up waiting for the guy to quit peeing and leave. I then get up and wash my face and walk out the bathroom.

This was my first time giving road head but after this it excited him so much we would get in the interstate or drive thru neighborhoods or park in rest areas.
This was in 1983. Me and my neighbor who's 29 years older than me. We were going up to an amusement park. I had a couple drinks and some smoke before we left. We got in his 1971 pickup, windows down, got on the interstate. On the interstate for about 10 minutes and he starts rubbing his crotch. And I can tell he's getting hard. Next thing he slides the shorts under his balls. He then reaches over and puts his hand behind my head and pulls me to his lap. I start bobbing up and down his shaft. With my face in his lap filled with his cock. He turns the steering wheel to the left and then slows down and blows his horn a few times. The next thing I here is a horn from a truck really loud blow. He then starts pulling my hair up and down really fast and the horn is blaring a few more times. He then speeds up and slows down and blows his horn again. Again a different horn from a big truck blows . Does the same thing pushing and pulling my head up and down his dick. Then does the same thing speeds up and slows down and I hear the truck horn blow. He does this two more times then slows down and gets on an exit. I'm still sucking his cock and he slows down and turns and I hear can I take your order. He's holding my head down his cock. Orders 2 cokes then pulls up. He then grabs money off his visor and pays for the drinks gets the change. Says get off my dick for a minute and sit up. I do and he hands me a drink, then the guy hands him the second drink. He says thanks and we pull away. I drink my drink embarrasses. He says this is hot. We then park at the amusement park, he pays, then we go in and I have to pee. He follows me I go to a stall he goes to a urinal, he gets done before me and knocks on my stall. I open he says turn around and sit down. I sit and he unzips and pull his hard cock out. Pushes it in my face. I open up and start sucking. I then heard someone come in and go to the urinal and start peeing he keeps face fucking me. The guy then washes his hands right across from us and leaves. Another guy comes in and goes to a stall and starts peeing. Next thing my neighbor is going faster moaning and starts cumming in my mouth. He keeps thrusting you can hear the wet slurping sounds from me. He then pulls out and wipes his cock over my face and head streaming cum all over me. The guy in the urinal stops peeing and washes his hands. Then another guy goes to a urinal and my neighbor zips up and opens the stall and washes his hands and goes out. Then I get up waiting for the guy to quit peeing and leave. I then get up and wash my face and walk out the bathroom.
Seems like you enjoyed yourself.

I've been the recipient of road head many many times, particularly a GF in the 80's who just loved doing it. She would get so worked up she actually came several times just from blowing me on the highway.

However, I have never given it, as I get motion sick, so it would be a mess.

Love the story! Love the thrill of giving road head. I've posted about this somewhere around here before, but my first time giving road head was to a buddy of mine who I actually began dating shortly after this experience...

We would take his mom's car and go night skiing every day after school, and the slopes were about an hour away. Needless to say, we had plenty of time in the car alone together. We had just started fooling around a few weeks earlier (he was my first for everything). On the way home one night things were quiet and he was driving. I hadn't noticed he'd pulled his cock out and was stroking it right next to me. He cleared his throat to draw my attention, and I didn't hesitate to bury my face in his lap. I wasn't good at it back then, but I was good enough to make him cum. It wasn't long before he was thrusting his hips and I felt his pulsating cock fire several spurts of cum, filling my mouth. For some reason, he was uncomfortable with me swallowing his load (in the beginning anyway - I think he was self-conscious of the insanely large amount he produced) so he asked me not to swallow. I looked up at him with a mouth FULL of cum and a look of, "...then what the fuck do you want me to do with it??" I couldn't find a cup, empty bottle, anything in the car so I rolled down the window and spit it into the highway wind. We laughed about it and I held off stroking my cock until we got to his house. I was spending the night, so I knew I'd eventually get mine. Sure enough, I did. After he sucked me dry (and spit it out, of course), we rolled over to go to sleep.

We were awakened the next morning by his mother yelling from the end of the hallway, "BOYS! What the FUCK happened to the side of my car?!?!" Without realizing what happened, we got out of bed and walked out to the car. There it was... His entire load splattered and dried down the side of the car. He walked back in and told his mom, "it must have been spray from a snow plow or something, we'll take it to the car wash now!"

We took the car to an automatic car wash, and I proceeded to rub his cock on the way getting it nice and hard. By the time we were in the wash, I had his sweat pants down to his knees and my head back in his lap. I got him off in no time, looked him in the eye with a mouth full of cum, winked at him and swallowed it all. He laughed and said, "I have no idea why I was so weird about that before."

"Yeah," I replied. "I'm swallowing every time from now on." :)

Public Safety Announcement

Road Head is an extremely dangerous and hazardous thing to do, as it distracts the driver from concentration on traffic conditions, and it is strictly to be discouraged!
However, having said that, if you are out driving with a dominant partner and he instructs you to suck his cock, naturally you don't argue, you do as he says, you gratefully suck his cock...

https://SPAMPOST/Beautiful-Cock/post/24214a38-7050-49fb-8699-3e5a0bde877a/

Think I’m ready to go for a drive (or is it a ride?)

Road Head is an extremely dangerous and hazardous thing to do, as it distracts the driver from concentration on traffic conditions, and it is strictly to be discouraged!
However, having said that, if you are out driving with a dominant partner and he instructs you to suck his cock, naturally you don't argue, you do as he says, you gratefully suck his cock...

I have received road head a few times but I have only given once. That scared me a bit as he drove very erratically. I haven't done it since. Probably won't.

I've never given road head in a moving car. I had one horny woman suck me while we were driving home from a date. I had to stop her because it was dark on a winding road, and I was afraid I'd lose control.
I also had one guy, the driver, give me head by the side of the road in Ohio late at night. I'd caught a ride with him about 12 hours earlier, and he noticed I was hard the whole time. (I was 19 y.o.) He was straight, but wanted to try cock sucking at least once, and I was the lucky receipient. Now I wish I'd sucked him too

I've met several horny gay or BI guys through hitch hiking. That often led to spending the night with them, and some great times sucking, fucking 69 ing, and every sex act we could think of. Great times. And I never knew if my next ride would lead to a blow job, a hard cock to suck, or a completely new sex experience. Anticipation!
One of the advantages of hitch hiking is the gay sex. I'm forever greatful to those men. They picked me up, seduced me, and taught me the pleasures of gay sex, which I've enjoyed so many times. And all I had to do was to be available, horny and willing to try new things.

Last edited:
The wife and I were on the interstate going from Houston to San Antonio. We were discussing the night befores fun when she put her head in my lap fished out my dick an began sucking. Were were in my truck and i would pull alongside an 18 wheeler and and give driver a good view. I pulled fer pants down exposing her ass and cunny. I bet the truck drivers were beating off to the view.

The best one I got was on the way home from work. My wife and I car pooled with another woman. Once we got in the car waiting on the other female I fingered my wife. I didn't finish her until we were all in the car driving down the highway. I told my wife to blow me and she was worried our coworker wouldn't be ok. So I told her my dick is coming out of my pants either way, she sees it or you suck it. I pulled it out quietly and she immediately leaned over to suck me. I watched the coworker in the backseat watch as get best friend blew me and let me nut in her mouth. When we dropped her off she kissed my wife on the mouth with tongue.
Oh man tht totally a winner! I love it.

When you lean over the console to suck your man’s dick, keep your ribs away from the shifter. As you get into it, your back and forth can knock the shifter from Drive to Neutral…If you are a good cocksucker, he won’t notice and will over rev his engine while coasting to slower speeds and damage his engine.

Ask e how I know!😈😈😈

When you lean over the console to suck your man’s dick, keep your ribs away from the shifter. As you get into it, your back and forth can knock the shifter from Drive to Neutral…If you are a good cocksucker, he won’t notice and will over rev his engine while coasting to slower speeds and damage his engine.

Ask e how I know!😈😈😈
I did spend an afternoon on the side of the highway, in a pink jock, super short shorts and a crop top, while he and I waited for his tow truck. OOPS!

I did spend an afternoon on the side of the highway, in a pink jock, super short shorts and a crop top, while he and I waited for his tow truck. OOPS!
Embarrassing and hot at the same time! I got fucked by the tow truck driver a couple months later!

My first boyfriend's horny switch, broken in the "On" setting, wanted to cum at least twice a day.
He traveled a lot for work and begged for roadhead anytime we drove together, which was often... basically wanted my mouth on his dick the whole time. When not driving, he wanted my cock in his ass 24/7.

Spoiler alert, he broke up because he couldn't stop cheating.

Giving road head isn't the most comfortable, it can be pretty hot.
Can distract—make things dangerous.
So cannot advocate, be safe and have fun.

Many years ago, when I was still in the Air Force, I was driving from Washington, DC, to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina where I was going to be spending a week of leave with my hot cousin. I was cruising along in my MGB with the top down and shirt off when a jeep passed me at high speed. The top was off the jeep and I caught a glimpse of four young women laughing and drinking beer from cans. After they passed me the brake lights came on and they slowed back and matched my speed.

The blond in the passenger seat was absolutely stunning, but all four of the girls in the jeep were beauties. I smiled and waved, and they all waved back. The blond yelled and asked me if I wanted a beer, and when I said yes, she reached out to hand me a can. I eased over a bit and took the can. She gave me a magnificent smile and they picked up speed and pulled in front of me. The two girls in the back seat flashed their tits at me a couple of times, and then the blond in the passenger seat stood up and flashed her big tits. Back then a gentle breeze would be enough to get me hard, and these girls had me standing at attention. After several miles the right turn signal on the jeep came on and they decelerated and pulled onto the breakdown lane. I slowed and pulled in behind them.

Before the jeep even came to a complete stop the blond was hopping out and running back to my car. She flashed her dazzling smile as she leaned over my passenger door and asked if she could ride with me for a few miles. It was a request I couldn't refuse, and I told her to hop in. She smiled again and got in. The jeep pulled away and I followed as the two girls in the back seat flashed me again. I started to introduce myself but my new passenger reached over and placed her hand on my stiff cock and said "we only have a few exits before we have to get off the highway so if you don't mind, let's skip the formalities."

She was stroking my cock through my gym shorts as she spoke, and who was I to argue? I slid my seat back as far as it would go, and quickly got up to highway speed as I struggled to pull my shorts down. When my cock sprang into view, she quickly lowered her head and went to town. As she was giving me an exceptional blow job, the girls in the jeep ahead kept flashing their tits at me and the truckdrivers who were roaring past, blowing their horns at the sights in the two cars. I worked my right hand down the back of her shorts and fingered her wet pussy while she blew me. A few minutes after she started, I was blowing a huge load down her throat. After she swallowed it all, she sat up, wiped a stray bit of cum off the corner of her mouth, smiled at me, and motioned for her friends in the jeep to pull over. They did and I followed. As soon as we stopped, she thanked me, got out of my car, and ran back to the jeep. I fumbled to get my shorts rearranged and when I looked up, the jeep was pulling back onto the highway. The two lovelies in the back flashed their tits and waved, and I sat there thinking that that had been the start of a great week of time off.

It wasn't the first time, or last time, that I was the recipient of great road head by males and females, but that time was one of the most memorable.

I've had road head from many women. My wife LOVED sucking cock in my truck.
When I got around to enjoying cock myself I had to try it! Only thing I worried about was my friend paying attention to the road as he came in my mouth!
I always wanted to try it too, but now that I'm older I too would be worried he paid as much attention to the road as I did his big beautiful cock as it pulsates a full ball draining load in my mouth...I'd probably start while on the road, but then say "why not pull over and park so you can fully enjoy"! Or better yet, climb in the back and have one of our wives drive.

Last edited:
Back