Describe your favorite things about a blowjob, giving or receiving...

I love the loss of control while I'm being throat fucked.I love the feeling of helplessness and vulnerability.

I enjoy the last few seconds, when I realize I’m about to cum, my moans get louder, and I start to vigorously fuck my cocksuckers mouth, Ultimately flooding his mouth with my seed then grow soft in his mouth. Ahh, good times…

That slightly abstracted look in his eyes when he feels himself going over the edge.

I imagine it is the moment I feel his shaft twitch and he takes charge to either fill my mouth with his seed or pull out and squirt all over me. Maybe I'm also feeling up his balls and feeling them contract as he is about to shoot enhancing my expectations for it!

Nothing better than having my cock deep throated to the base. Watching and feeling as they take every inch of me and you feel their throat squeeze and milk my cock for the cream they want. Then it happens, they know your close, they take it all to the base. Pulling themselves as deep down on my cock, and the pulses start. Rope after rope of warm cream releases...I dont know where it all comes from but the amount i release feels so good and draining...as they never pull up but just keep swallowing for more... I love how hungry they are for the reward.

My favorite thing about give a blow job is his moans of pleasure and encouragement. But the best part is hearing " I'm going to cum" then feeling his cock throb while it pumps yummy cum into my mouth. Then its my turn to moan in pleasure

My favorite thing about getting a blowjob is having her run her tongue along the underside of my shaft as she plays with my balls then taking it all the way to the base.

The taste of his precum, then as his balls and cock swell and tighten, that low soft moan as he lets go in my mouth. It’s the multi sensation than sends shivers through me and makes my own cock ooze massive amounts of precum

Receiving a blowjob from a woman the feeling of the suction around the shaft and head rubbing against their tongue. Then jacking me off after tasting the first shot of cum.

Receiving a blowjob from a guy, looking down at his face with my cock in front of him. The way he licks it rubs his tongue around every bit of it. Letting it get hard and swallowing it working his lips down it. Him enjoying the taste and me enjoying the look on a mans face. loving my dick and when I cum, hearing him moan and softly suck me after I cum and shaking my soft dick after.

I present as female. There’s an intensity and passion that…….when achieved…….makes everything more than alright. When I’ve experienced that rare depth of bliss….I have an passion for anything he wants to do or wants me to do…I am in a space of verbal abuse, degradation, forced to beg for cum, spit, piss….
It all magnifies my role as a good cunt/whore…..my magical moments.

Absolutely love the moment of ejaculation when giving...all the subtle and not-so-subtle signals, the swelling of the cock and the anticipation...will it be this powerful stream? More like just filling up my mouth? Thick? Thin?...

I love everything about giving blow jobs. The eye contact I make and ask him "can I please suck your cock? I'm a good cock sucker". Feeling and playing with his masculine cock. Kneeling before him, lips and tongue pleasing the head, frenulum and down down down until the head's in my throat. Playing softly with his balls, moaning in delight as I love his dick with my whole being. I am a cock whore.

Giving a blowjob is an incredible feeling. A guy once came so hard in my mouth that I came hands-free. It was that thrilling.

I love to kneel and serve men, looking them in the eyes, or playing in the dark. And the aroma, the taste, the texture...irresistable.

Some guys will let you explore. Some guys will take control. I love it all. Edge a guy for an hour or more and he'll tremble at your touch.

So many observations to share.
WHEN SUCKING: I love discovering the shape of a new cock with my mouth and tongue, or experiencing the familiar shape of a buddy. Either way, feeling its contours in my mouth is so satisfying. Just having it in my mouth is an achievement.
WHEN BEING SUCKED: When my sucker and I are in synch and he knows how to NOT overstimulate me as I'm cumming but instead continue to nurse along my orgasm _just so_. When we reach that point of understanding, I cum so much. So nice to have that opportunity.

Giving. Don’t care if mine is sucked or left alone. The best part is just focus on the job at hand and dedicating yourself to pleasuring your partner until he explodes
100% agree. However I want to keep going after he explodes, if he’s up for it and will let me :devilish: my job is not over till I know he is fully satisfied and wants it on a regular basis.

Giving: The thick, slimy mess from the back of my throat that doubles as extra lube when I inevitably (or at least preferably) switch to my ass to finish him off. If anal isn't on the menu, it's the pulsating shaft between my lips for me.

Receiving: The anticipation when every muscle tenses up. You can barely move, but you're also summoning the power to erupt as forcefully as you can in the back of his/her throat. 🤤

My favorite thing about give a blow job is his moans of pleasure and encouragement. But the best part is hearing " I'm going to cum" then feeling his cock throb while it pumps yummy cum into my mouth. Then its my turn to moan in pleasure
100% agree

Back