Anyone into exhibitionism or public sex?

I often wear clothes that show power. My suits are sexy but not trashy. Stern could apply to my wardrobe. I could also be naked when I'm controlling or encouraging someone. There are many scenarios.
I saw from your bio, your suits not trashy. I like to demeaned, and if you stood over me, bossing me I'd melt. I mix it up, I can look pretty and elegant, I can look mucky and trashy too. Whatever helps me get my way usually. Have a great day 💋

I saw from your bio, your suits not trashy. I like to demeaned, and if you stood over me, bossing me I'd melt. I mix it up, I can look pretty and elegant, I can look mucky and trashy too. Whatever helps me get my way usually. Have a great day 💋
I would find good things for you to wear. I would make sure you attract a lot of attention.

Not exactly public but in front of strangers, many of whom were dressed, at a swing club. Myself completely naked. Turns me on just remembering looking into a strangers eyes as I came really hard sucking a cock and being fucked at the same time.

Like many I love public.
Have experienced the thril of driving with a lit audio story on, cock hard, cock ring on and but plug in.
I think I was spotted a couple of times but then my dom messaged me to pull over and jerk till I cum. Driving home with cum everywhere was uncomfortable, filling up with gas and getting a drink in the shop even more so.

I want to do more but the fear of consequences seem high

Ok so this got me thinking. I’m now sat in a car park lunch time, outside Sainsbury’s. Should I or shouldn’t I?

At a park known for this music thing I got naked and really let go. I was horny and began stroking myself, all six and a half inches.

Two guys came over to me I began sucking one, the other began living my anus. A few other people including a couple of women were watching as the guy living me pulled his finger out and pressed the head of his cock against my very slippery anus.

This had all gone much further than I had anticipated as I found myself about to be ass fucked by one guy and maybe more while others watched commented and cheered.

I had sex on a pedestrian overpass crossing i-80. Wasn't yet dark and the setting sun illuminated us to cars on the eastbound lanes. A couple times Asian college students on bikes went by but that didn't slow us down. For some reason the fact they were Asian made me indifferent to being seen

I have a very strong exhibitionist streak! Audiences can become participants with fluidity!

One of my all time most enjoyable fucks was with a guy I met on an app while in Vegas alone on business. When I travel alone I do so as a gay man and have had pretty good luck finding some trouble to get into. Anyhow back to the story. I met an Asian top in his mid 30s at his hotel on the strip for some NSA fun. When he let me into the room he was really aggressive, which I love, and within less than a minute he had stripped me naked and pushed me down to my knees in front of him. He had a pretty thick average length cut cock and once he was hard he grabbed the back of my head and started fucking my mouth, pushing his cock as deep into my throat as he could. After he fucked my mouth for about 10 min he led me to the bed and told me to suck him again. I started by licking and sucking his balls and cock and then he spun me around into a 69 and started eating and fingering my ass opening me up for his cock. I was moaning loudly on his cock and when he was ready he pulled his cock from my mouth bent me over on the bed, gave me 2 big hits of poppers in each nostril, and then shoved his cock in to the hilt. Grabbing hold of my hips he pounded me senseless for about 10 min before he pulled me off of the bed and walked me to the window overlooking the strip. Bending me over with my hands on the glass he spread my ass apart and buried his face in my ass and devoured my hole. When I was nice and wet he slid his cock back inside me and went to town on me again, fucking me hard as we overlooked the strip. The room filled with sounds of our moaning and his hips slamming up against my ass, and after a few minutes I felt him pull out and he spun me around and shot a massive load all over my face and chest. I doubt anyone saw us but would have loved to know someone did. That is my one real go at exhibitionism but I would definitely be up for it again!
Yes. Where can we meet?

In a side hallway at a gay bar. Got a little too drunk and gave a guy a blowjob in the hallway that people used to go back to the restroom. Three guys watched me suck and take a facefucking before he giving me a facial. Before this, two different times at a pullover next to a boat launch area, I was blowing a long time friend in his truck and a guy came up and watched me through the truck window.

I've used Club Houston or an ABS to meet up with other married men since neither of us can host. Sometimes I enjoy having sex with an audience there. It's not risky like a park would be. It's hot knowing that other horny men are getting aroused watching me give or receive a blow job, or watching me fill a nice ass with my big dick. Sometimes it inspires them to join in. Just had such an experience a few days ago at Club Houston.

Last edited:
I love to watch people having sex in person. It's very hot. Wish that there was the opportunity to watch a couple have sex here in Tas. Not dogging style. But in a bedroom or lounge.
Yes, me too!
My best friend invited me to see him and his girl fuck; it was the most erotic thing I had seen.
I was also in the room when a different friend of mine was trying to seduce her ex-boyfriend. He asked me to leave because he thought I wanted to be in a 3-some with them (which I totally would have been), but I just wanted to see him fuck her with his monster cock.

One of my all time most enjoyable fucks was with a guy I met on an app while in Vegas alone on business. When I travel alone I do so as a gay man and have had pretty good luck finding some trouble to get into. Anyhow back to the story. I met an Asian top in his mid 30s at his hotel on the strip for some NSA fun. When he let me into the room he was really aggressive, which I love, and within less than a minute he had stripped me naked and pushed me down to my knees in front of him. He had a pretty thick average length cut cock and once he was hard he grabbed the back of my head and started fucking my mouth, pushing his cock as deep into my throat as he could. After he fucked my mouth for about 10 min he led me to the bed and told me to suck him again. I started by licking and sucking his balls and cock and then he spun me around into a 69 and started eating and fingering my ass opening me up for his cock. I was moaning loudly on his cock and when he was ready he pulled his cock from my mouth bent me over on the bed, gave me 2 big hits of poppers in each nostril, and then shoved his cock in to the hilt. Grabbing hold of my hips he pounded me senseless for about 10 min before he pulled me off of the bed and walked me to the window overlooking the strip. Bending me over with my hands on the glass he spread my ass apart and buried his face in my ass and devoured my hole. When I was nice and wet he slid his cock back inside me and went to town on me again, fucking me hard as we overlooked the strip. The room filled with sounds of our moaning and his hips slamming up against my ass, and after a few minutes I felt him pull out and he spun me around and shot a massive load all over my face and chest. I doubt anyone saw us but would have loved to know someone did. That is my one real go at exhibitionism but I would definitely be up for it again!

i wanna know how you find these amazing men.......!!

I was trying to have a similar experience… brought a guy to my hotel room, stripped and started sucking his cock. I wanted him to give me a standing fuck while I leaned against the windows 10 or so floors up. He came in my mouth though (not complaining :). I tried to get him to at least spank me while I stood spread-eagle in front of the window, but I think he was a little too reserved…. So I stood there for a minute or so, naked and silhouetted above the street wishing I was getting fucked like a champ :)

Your story was awesome

Back