Sucking cock or being Throat Fucked?

sterculius

Literotica Guru
I describe myself as being a Cocksucker, but is this truly accurate? As a subservient, I will readily assume the role of actively sucking someone's cock if that's what they want, but for myself, I much prefer to be the passive recipient of the act rather than the other way around, that the men whose cocks I suck, assume control and tightly hold onto my head while roughly forcing their cocks as far down my throat as they possibly can, aggressively fucking my throat just as if they were fucking a woman's cunt, ultimately ejaculating deep inside me. I CRAVE having this done to me!!! This isn't something that I do, but rather, this is something that is done TO me!! What I love MOST about this is the complete surrender of agency. I'm unable to anticipate or predict how far down my throat he's going to force his cock, or how hard or how fast or how slow he's going to fuck my throat or the pace or the rhythm with which he fucks me. I can only hold my throat wide open for him, keeping it fully accessible, allowing him to do to me whatever he wishes while I must hang on for dear life until he's done with me.

Most men are too polite. When I ask them to do this to me, they are often concerned about hurting me and can't understand why someone would want to have this done to them. I'm not sure I understand either. I just know that I love being throat fucked this way. I love being an oral whore.

Last edited:
I identify myself as being a Cocksucker, but is this really accurate? I will readily take the role of actively sucking someone's cock if that's what they want, but I much prefer is for the men whose cocks I suck to take control and tightly hold my head while roughly forcing their cocks as far down my throat as they can possibly go, aggressively fucking my throat just as if they were fucking a woman's cunt, until finally ejaculating deep inside me. I LOVE having this done to me!!! This isn't something I do, but rather, is something that is done to me!! What I love most about this is the loss of control. I'm unable to anticipate or control how far down my throat he's going to force his cock, or how hard he's going to fuck me or how fast or how slow. I can only keep my throat open and accessible for him to fuck and to hang on for dear life until he's done with me.
Most men are too polite. When I ask men to do this to me, they are often concerned about hurting me and can't understand why someone would want to have this done to them
Being face-fucked by a dominant man who knows how to use his big cock, is a joy...

Sucking cock and throat fucking are two very different things. Sucking a cock gives the sucker control to provide the most prolonged pleasure that can be given before completion. Throat fucking is giving control to the other to do what ever and how ever long as they can before completion. The throat fucking you just stay limp and take it all and there is no skill other than learning how to stay limp and not choke. The excitement of throat fucking is for you and not the person being serviced where in the art of sucking it is all about the one being serviced, you develop a skill of taking the cock to provide pleasure to the other for as long as you can before the completion and it is all over.

This sissy's opinion!

Sucking cock and throat fucking are two very different things. Sucking a cock gives the sucker control to provide the most prolonged pleasure that can be given before completion. Throat fucking is giving control to the other to do what ever and how ever long as they can before completion. The throat fucking you just stay limp and take it all and there is no skill other than learning how to stay limp and not choke. The excitement of throat fucking is for you and not the person being serviced where in the art of sucking it is all about the one being serviced, you develop a skill of taking the cock to provide pleasure to the other for as long as you can before the completion and it is all over.

This sissy's opinion!
That's so true. I learned to deep throat unintentionally during a spit roast. I didn't have to focus and all of a sudden I could take it all. Cheers with an audience.

This sissy's opinion!
Bravo! I wholeheartedly agree! We are all individuals with our own specific likes and dislikes, I personally happen to LOVE being very roughly and impersonally throat fucked, but having said that, being a Cocksucker, and taking into account that the desired outcome from both the feeder's and the eaters objectives are the same, namely, to stimulate the cock in question being sucked, to ejaculate into the cocksucker's (my) mouth, it behooves the cocksucker to do whatever is most likely to facilitate this objective by catering to the feeder's preferences. I can only hope that by providing my feeder with a receptive orifice, a warm, wet and snug cock sleeve that the feeder is encouraged to energetically fuck to his heart's content, and to use as a convenient receptacle for him to dispose of his semen when he is through. If this scenario is to the feeder's liking, everyone goes home happy!

Personally, I like to suck cock rather than get throat fucked. For me, sucking cock is all about my control over a man's most private parts. I'm the one who decides the pace, the techniques, the timing, and the end result. I see why some like to surrender that control and be used, but that's not me. And when I'm with another man, it's clear that we are both pleasuring each other without either one totally giving up control to the other. I like the mutuality of it all.

Personally, I like to suck cock rather than get throat fucked. For me, sucking cock is all about my control over a man's most private parts. I'm the one who decides the pace, the techniques, the timing, and the end result. I see why some like to surrender that control and be used, but that's not me. And when I'm with another man, it's clear that we are both pleasuring each other without either one totally giving up control to the other. I like the mutuality of it all.
I agree with this. Usually the technique ive used has been pleasurable for the guy and deep throating isnt necessary. One secret is gripping the base of the cock and it feels as though hes deeper. I have tried to take as much in my mouth as possible and the guys tip hits the back of my throat. But even then im in control of how deep im going and dictate how long i can stand to to have it that deep. Turns me off when a guy holds thr back of my head and forces it deep.

I agree with this. Usually the technique ive used has been pleasurable for the guy and deep throating isnt necessary. One secret is gripping the base of the cock and it feels as though hes deeper. I have tried to take as much in my mouth as possible and the guys tip hits the back of my throat. But even then im in control of how deep im going and dictate how long i can stand to to have it that deep. Turns me off when a guy holds thr back of my head and forces it deep.
The game-play element adds a degree of erotic stimulation too.
When the guy determines to fuck your mouth as deep as he can, and it's like a kind of challenge that the cocksucker can't resist or back down from. The cocksucker resolves not to give the 'safe word' (although that's impossible with a cock rammed down his throat!)... or give the 'stop' sign unless absolutely necessary... and taking all of that cock gives such a warm smug glorious sense of achievement once it's over!

I understand what you say, and it's not as if I don't ever enjoy giving "normal" blowjobs. It's just that, in my case, the person who introduced me to sucking cock was extremely aggressive and conditioned me to like being "used"! He had a very large cock and he loved the way that it felt to force his thick cock all the way down my throat. I'm fortunate in not having a strong gag reflex. He would hold my neck in his hands as he fucked my throat and he could feel my neck bulging as he forced his cock in and out of me as the head of his cock repeatedly penetrated me, expanding and distending my neck as it slid back and forth, ever deeper into my throat. Once he managed to force his cock all the way down my throat, he would just move his cock in and out keeping it inside the confines of my throat, without ever completely removing it from my throat. We both loved the way that this felt. I was unable to breathe while his cock was blocking my airway and would occasionally have to forcibly punch him to get him to back off to let me take a breath before letting him force his cock all the way down my throat again and resume fucking me.
While giving blowjobs, I will occasionally take control and combine the two techniques by vigorously and repeatedly pushing my own head up and down onto a passive feeder's erect cock, in effect, impaling my own head on his cock, over and over again, fucking myself while at the same time, literally jerking him off using my throat as a human cock sleeve. I'm reminded of the movie "Deep Throat" where the cocksucker's clitoris was deep in her throat, because I have actually cum while roughly throat fucking myself in this manner.

Last edited:
Congratulations. Never came just from sucking or being throat pounded. Uncontrollable noises sometimes.

I understand what you say, and it's not as if I don't ever enjoy giving "normal" blowjobs. It's just that, in my case. the person who introduced me to sucking cock was extremely aggressive and conditioned me to like being "used"! He had a very large cock and he loved the way that it felt to force his thick cock all the way down my throat. I'm fortunate in not having a strong gag reflex. He would hold my neck and could feel the head of his cock embedded in my throat. He would just move his cock back and forth inside my throat, without ever actually completely removing it from my throat. We both loved the way that this felt. I was unable to breathe with his cock blocking my airway and would often have to forcibly push him to get him to back off to let me take a breath before he would force it all the way down again.
Sometimes I combine the two techniques and actively force my own throat down onto a passive feeder's cock repeatedly, in effect, jerking him off using my throat. I'm reminded of the movie "Deep Throat" where the cocksucker's clitoris was deep in her throat. I have actually cum myself while being roughly throat fucked.
The most beautiful cum is when you cum spontaneously, hands free, purely from the sensation of having your mouth fucked...

I have had only one throat fucking and I think it is a preference thing for some to want to give into it but for me I like it much better when I control how his cock explores my throat. For me I like to control the act on my timeline and I had no complaints from anyone I have been with, I think a slow passionate controlled snaking controlled by the sucker can drive another man just as wild as the suckers throat being assaulted by a cock ramming in and out of him. Just my humble opinion!

Foe me the cock sucking is what I enjoy most sucking using my lips and tongue in different was shorter faster bobs of my head slower deeper ones eye contact stroke lick I just luv it and tend to leak like crazy while doing it with that said when throat fucked I get turned on because the guy is enjoying himself and in the end I know I will get my reward

Me personally it comes down to the situation. Someone who is new/having their first encounters I like to suck dick. I like to take my time, play with it etc.
Other times its blow and go - I get on my knees they grab my head and face fuck me until they are cumming down my throat.

I enjoy having a cock in my mouth and its normally spoken about before hand how they like/want their blow jobs and we go with that. Personal preference is holding my head and face fucking me but either way as long as I receive a nice load I am fine either way :)

I like both. Not afraid as a sucker to take you deep, and enjoy feeling my mouth and throat being fucked. A combination of the two is really ideal. But your cock needs to be larger if you want to fuck my mouth. Its distracting when you’re just long enough to touch the back of my throat, but long enough to go into it.

So while I’m fine either way, but how big your cock is determines how it goes for me at least.

If I'm in control, I tend to have a hard time getting past my gag reflex. On my back with my head off the bed getting my face fucked tends to be the best way for me really enjoy taking it down my throat. The alignment of my throat and the intensity of being used that way tends to push me past the gag... Fuck what a turn on!

I describe myself as being a Cocksucker, but is this truly accurate? As a subservient, I will readily assume the role of actively sucking someone's cock if that's what they want, but for myself, I much prefer to be the passive recipient of the act rather than the other way around, that the men whose cocks I suck, assume control and tightly hold onto my head while roughly forcing their cocks as far down my throat as they possibly can, aggressively fucking my throat just as if they were fucking a woman's cunt, ultimately ejaculating deep inside me. I CRAVE having this done to me!!! This isn't something that I do, but rather, this is something that is done TO me!! What I love MOST about this is the complete surrender of agency. I'm unable to anticipate or predict how far down my throat he's going to force his cock, or how hard or how fast or how slow he's going to fuck my throat or the pace or the rhythm with which he fucks me. I can only hold my throat wide open for him, keeping it fully accessible, allowing him to do to me whatever he wishes while I must hang on for dear life until he's done with me.

Most men are too polite. When I ask them to do this to me, they are often concerned about hurting me and can't understand why someone would want to have this done to them. I'm not sure I understand either. I just know that I love being throat fucked this way. I love being an oral whore.
never really thought about it that way…..but as you described it…..I would like to have that experience. To try being taken like that. Sounds hot they way you expressed that desire.

I like to suck cock and be in control, to tease, edge him close, make him really want it and build up the biggest load possible. I also like it if he is very verbal, telling me what he wants how it feels and especially to let me know seconds before he cums so I don’t spill a drop of the beautiful nectar of the balls.

Sounds wonderful to me

There are several roles involved in my sucking cock….largely up to the man with a cock bulge. I like to coyly or overtly raise the bulge….they often signal with a kiss. I like verbal directions, explicit coarse instructions, name calling….or gentle physical pressure…my senses increase…a sense of floating in pleasure
I love to love that cock….kissing thighs, testicles, glans….puckering and slipping my tongue into the pee hole…then just responding to his signals…..throat fucking is not my fave but I’ll take what he wants as a joyous blessing.
On my own I love to start softly and work up to a more physical pace…lips, tongue, throat….he feels his cock swell, a sense of rising need, desire controlling his powerful thrusting…..my mouth snug on his cock, slippery and welcoming until he bursts hot and musty.

Back