Are there other Sensual and Submissive CD's who aren't into the full-Sissy thing

I am wondering if some of the more mature members of this forum feel as I do. I am definitely sensual and submissive when dressed and with another CD, Transgurl or Man. I like to be led, I like to be kissed, made love to, and I enjoy pleasing my partner by giving myself up. But I don't enjoy being berated or demeaned or called a sissy fag or any of that. No judgment, it is probably just my age.

In my mind, I am more comfortable with something like this:
https://xhamster.com/videos/crossdresser-fucked-by-his-guy-7282700
Pm me

So many people conflate all of the terms used, I'll count myself among those who dress and spend a fair amount of time en femme, enjoy having a submissive nature in the bedroom, but would never identify as a sissy or with sissies. There's an element of a lack of will involved with it that just doesn't appeal to me, and it seems almost abusive on some level. And if you get off on that, cool. But not me.
As someone who works a job where I have to make decisions that affect all of my coworkers, I enjoy giving up my ability to make decisions or think for myself for a few hours. I hate being in charge all the time.

Playing occasionally as a sissy where I put my autonomy in the hands of someone I trust lifts a massive psychological weight. I love being a bottom and having someone someone call me cute and a good girl a few times a month keeps me from going insane.

Besides, vanilla sex is boring.

But doing the sissy thing isn't for everyone and I respect that.

Back