Any other guys like to get fucked by dudes in front of their girl (who likes it)

When I was married my ex and I had a few occasions to see me be taken by another man. Turns out I liked it so well that I dress for it now we're divorced
This sounds like an exciting life. PM if you would like to chat??

I've been bull for a few couples that enjoy this and the women is really into it too. Its really hot having the woman play cheerleader while you're turning her guys hole inside out. :D
I'd love to have you rearrange my insides while my wife cheered you on..

When I was in my 20's, I hooked up with a nice married couple. It started out more as a cuk / watching thing for the husband. But while that was hot, I wanted him to join in too, so I moved things into a MMF. He could still watch, he just had his cock in her mouth as well.

Eventually he and I got to playing too, and I popped his cherry one night while his wife cheered us both on, calling him all the nasty names he loved. Great times.

One of the guys i give blow jobs to called to say he could come by, i said yes. He arrived with his girlfriend, unexpectedly. I answered the door completely naked and erect in anticipation.

It was awkward being introduced like that but strangely arousing.

She was not shy at all. She wanted to watched me suck his cock, then she wanted to watch him fuck my ass and jerk me off.

I felt kind of used when they were out the door moments after I came.

I would love for this to happen, but it probably won't. My wife does say, however, that she would rather see me fucked in the ass than me sucking a hard cock. I want her to see what a good faggot I can be in all my efforts!

I would love for this to happen, but it probably won't. My wife does say, however, that she would rather see me fucked in the ass than me sucking a hard cock. I want her to see what a good faggot I can be in all my efforts!
I mean no disrespect by my comment here, so please don't take it that way. Honestly, I laughed out loud at your comment. Not at you, but at what your wife said and your last sentence. Good stuff!

Hoping for the guy that's coming over tonight to be more interested this time in filling my ass and not just my mouth while my wife is helping. I know she is the main attraction,but I want that dick too.

Back