Any other guys like to get fucked by dudes in front of their girl (who likes it)

If I’m going to be pegged or fucked by someone else, she’ll be there.
If I’m in doggy, then she’ll be spread open in front of me so I can eat her at the same time.
If I’m on my back, then she’ll be sitting on my face while I eat her.
Both ways she can have a perfect view.

If I’m going to be pegged or fucked by someone else, she’ll be there.
If I’m in doggy, then she’ll be spread open in front of me so I can eat her at the same time.
If I’m on my back, then she’ll be sitting on my face while I eat her.
Both ways she can have a perfect view.
This x1000

Reposting from an incorrect thread...

I have had a lot of fun while I was growing up until now (37y)... I've always been romantically into women but unfortunately didn't have much luck with them early on. To satiate a need... I tried sex with guys. It was really easy to make happen. It definitely took a while before my first successful experience. I can say I've always liked being at bottom. I get filled and violated... it's a release... topping [guys] was never my calling. It wasn't long after that, that I matured out of my baby face and finally started hitting it off with women and had some amazing experiences with them as well. But from time to time, I'd set up a "wham-bang-thank-you-man" on Craigslist, when they still had the "casual encounters" section.

Anyways... most girls that I dated... I could tell were squeamish about the idea of guys fucking. I didn't push it on any of them; Although I was looking for a relationship where we could both be open, honest, and set up both of our fantasies. 4 years ago, I met "M", she's adorable, petite, funny, feisty yet sweet, ... we hit it off... it turns out that she started sexually with women, but was into men... she shared her stories, and vice versa. She was excited to find out that I'd pegged before, which was a bucket list item of hers. I was quite surprised, as she had a lot more sexual experiences than I did. That opened a pretty exciting world for us... which led to more fun, and more bucket list items, down the road... She wanted a threesome where she got "Eiffel Towered"... I remember chuckling... because I wanted it too. We've since done both. We got to the point of both taking turns on the Grindr/Her app to find open-minded people to join us. Over the years, we've had all sorts.

"M" and I are both switches, and we both share an interest in "consensual... nonconsensual" fantasies. We both liked the idea of being "taken against our will"... whether the perpetrators were guys or girls wearing strapons. We've both shared personal stories with each about our encounters with dominant (yet respectful) people. We both enjoy taking turns with who's leading or taking it 😄... I don't just mean, who's penetrating who... but there are times that she's very feminine/submissive as she fucks the hell out of me.

Side note: pegging is better mutual. Get double-sided strapons where her end vibrates... Also, feeldoes are pretty dope, but one should still use a harness to keep it in place. They go rogue... especially if she's going to go hard... I feel like we could write a book on the subject...

All of that being said... I love getting fucked by her, I love fucking her, but also... I love that she gets turned on watching me get fucked by guys. Some fit guy with a bigger dick, bending me on the bed, me biting the pillow, the initial scream/moan when they first pop their head in, and begin slowly working their the dick in until they're bottoming out, me moaning "fuck yea", me pushing back off the wall, while she's coaching him to "fuck harder", and asking how much I "love that dick deep in my ass" and to "take it all." Sometimes she'll film it (with their permission). We always love talking about it afterward. For those who're curious, yes, we've definitely switched roles with her having a guy over, or a dude that we tag team. 🥰

We've talked a lot about this. There are times that I can't believe she's actually into it. She reminds me that she loves me getting railed. As we've talked about it more and more... she's had past experiences where she felt used... and her being slender, pretty, and upbeat, getting hit on way too much, and her being tired of dudes always trying to fuck her. She's been really enjoying taking that control and pointing those dicks in my direction. Over the years, it seems to be cathartic for her and me. It's mostly been an everybody-wins situation. Obviously, there are times we end up with awkward situations, but it helps to be a couple at that moment and to come together to send people on their way if there are issues. Admittedly, I have to remember to chill on the frequency we do it. It's easy to get obsessed and tunnel-visioned.

I want to wrap this up with one of my favorite moments of all time... She and I went to a pretty awesome sex club. This club had a pool, a couple of hot tubs, and relatively close by, a few beds in the wide open. Everyone could pretty much see everything going on. That night, there were already a lot of people there. Most were nude. On two of the beds, there were already people having sex and touching each other... etc... One bed, with one stud of a man who was beast moding some lovely ladies. On the other bed a lot, of rotation of a few couples.

"M" mostly wanted to kick back in the hot tub, shoot the shit, and people watch. I was a little nervous but had overdone it a little on the drinking... As we mostly came to see what a sex club was like, and for "M" to hot tub, I didn't expect to have sex... but apparently a group of guys sitting by the 3rd bed... had other ideas. I drunkenly shared that I'd had sex with guys, and I was exclusively a bottom. Well before you know it, "M" looks over from the hot tub, and there is a train of 6 dudes taking turns on me in the center of the bed. I was, apparently, moaning loud enough that everyone in the club could hear me. They were looking over and smiling as they, this train, one by one, took on my ass. They weren't gentle either. The best part about multiple guys is that they're all trying to outdo each other. Winner: me. My eyes rolled back into my head. Nothing else existed but the current dick being shoved deep into me over and over. As one lost steam, another was ready to be its second... "M" was bragging to some people in the hot tub, about "that's my man getting fucked like a champ." What can I say, I know when to moan to let them know they're the best. I also push back into that dick as they're thrusting forward for maximum and mutual pleasure. Near the end, "M" even came over to encourage them, and give some of the shyer guys permission to "go crazy."

When I came out of my blissful daze, I thought that I'd get some judgmental stares... it turns out that people were really cool about it and wanted to meet us in the future. Although, I'm sure they were surprised to see how our dynamic worked. Following that night, we had some great conversations and "spank bank" material.

Given how much I wrote above, I should probably mold this into a Literotica story at this point. 😅. I didn't anticipate writing all of this when I started, but... the mood struck.

For privacy and respect, I won't share any videos of other people that we've messed around with. Although, for anyone who got to this point... I'll share her and my first-ever uploaded video. I'm not sure what inspired her, but she fucked me for a couple of hours. When I offered to return the favor, she, and I, were hurting at that point.

https://spankbang.com/7pwgi/video/petite+girl+pegs+her+muscular+guy+deeply+rough+and+sweet

Hopefully, someone enjoys this and has something to share. Happy lovin' y'all!
i can't say really but i like very much her pegging me as he looks for his lost cap. he was suppose to be fucking my mouth and was once she had her fill of him.

I have had a lot of fun while I was growing up until now (37y)... I've always been romantically into women but unfortunately didn't have much luck with them early on. To satiate a need... I tried sex with guys. It was really easy to make happen. It definitely took a while before my first successful experience. I can say I've always liked being at bottom. I get filled and violated... it's a release... topping [guys] was never my calling. It wasn't long after that, that I matured out of my baby face and finally started hitting it off with women and had some amazing experiences with them as well. But from time to time, I'd set up a "wham-bang-thank-you-man" on Craigslist, when they still had the "casual encounters" section.

Anyways... most girls that I dated... I could tell were squeamish about the idea of guys fucking. I didn't push it on any of them; Although I was looking for a relationship where we could both be open, honest, and set up both of our fantasies. 4 years ago, I met "M", she's adorable, petite, funny, feisty yet sweet, ... we hit it off... it turns out that she started sexually with women, but was into men... she shared her stories, and vice versa. She was excited to find out that I'd pegged before, which was a bucket list item of hers. I was quite surprised, as she had a lot more sexual experiences than I did. That opened a pretty exciting world for us... which led to more fun, and more bucket list items, down the road... She wanted a threesome where she got "Eiffel Towered"... I remember chuckling... because I wanted it too. We've since done both. We got to the point of both taking turns on the Grindr/Her app to find open-minded people to join us. Over the years, we've had all sorts.

"M" and I are both switches, and we both share an interest in "consensual... nonconsensual" fantasies. We both liked the idea of being "taken against our will"... whether the perpetrators were guys or girls wearing strapons. We've both shared personal stories with each about our encounters with dominant (yet respectful) people. We both enjoy taking turns with who's leading or taking it 😄... I don't just mean, who's penetrating who... but there are times that she's very feminine/submissive as she fucks the hell out of me.

Side note: pegging is better mutual. Get double-sided strapons where her end vibrates... Also, feeldoes are pretty dope, but one should still use a harness to keep it in place. They go rogue... especially if she's going to go hard... I feel like we could write a book on the subject...

All of that being said... I love getting fucked by her, I love fucking her, but also... I love that she gets turned on watching me get fucked by guys. Some fit guy with a bigger dick, bending me on the bed, me biting the pillow, the initial scream/moan when they first pop their head in, and begin slowly working their the dick in until they're bottoming out, me moaning "fuck yea", me pushing back off the wall, while she's coaching him to "fuck harder", and asking how much I "love that dick deep in my ass" and to "take it all." Sometimes she'll film it (with their permission). We always love talking about it afterward. For those who're curious, yes, we've definitely switched roles with her having a guy over, or a dude that we tag team. 🥰

We've talked a lot about this. There are times that I can't believe she's actually into it. She reminds me that she loves me getting railed. As we've talked about it more and more... she's had past experiences where she felt used... and her being slender, pretty, and upbeat, getting hit on way too much, and her being tired of dudes always trying to fuck her. She's been really enjoying taking that control and pointing those dicks in my direction. Over the years, it seems to be cathartic for her and me. It's mostly been an everybody-wins situation. Obviously, there are times we end up with awkward situations, but it helps to be a couple at that moment and to come together to send people on their way if there are issues. Admittedly, I have to remember to chill on the frequency we do it. It's easy to get obsessed and tunnel-visioned.

I want to wrap this up with one of my favorite moments of all time... She and I went to a pretty awesome sex club. This club had a pool, a couple of hot tubs, and relatively close by, a few beds in the wide open. Everyone could pretty much see everything going on. That night, there were already a lot of people there. Most were nude. On two of the beds, there were already people having sex and touching each other... etc... One bed, with one stud of a man who was beast moding some lovely ladies. On the other bed a lot, of rotation of a few couples.

"M" mostly wanted to kick back in the hot tub, shoot the shit, and people watch. I was a little nervous but had overdone it a little on the drinking... As we mostly came to see what a sex club was like, and for "M" to hot tub, I didn't expect to have sex... but apparently a group of guys sitting by the 3rd bed... had other ideas. I drunkenly shared that I'd had sex with guys, and I was exclusively a bottom. Well before you know it, "M" looks over from the hot tub, and there is a train of 6 dudes taking turns on me in the center of the bed. I was, apparently, moaning loud enough that everyone in the club could hear me. They were looking over and smiling as they, this train, one by one, took on my ass. They weren't gentle either. The best part about multiple guys is that they're all trying to outdo each other. Winner: me. My eyes rolled back into my head. Nothing else existed but the current dick being shoved deep into me over and over. As one lost steam, another was ready to be its second... "M" was bragging to some people in the hot tub, about "that's my man getting fucked like a champ." What can I say, I know when to moan to let them know they're the best. I also push back into that dick as they're thrusting forward for maximum and mutual pleasure. Near the end, "M" even came over to encourage them, and give some of the shyer guys permission to "go crazy."

When I came out of my blissful daze, I thought that I'd get some judgmental stares... it turns out that people were really cool about it and wanted to meet us in the future. Although, I'm sure they were surprised to see how our dynamic worked. Following that night, we had some great conversations and "spank bank" material.

Given how much I wrote above, I should probably mold this into a Literotica story at this point. 😅. I didn't anticipate writing all of this when I started, but... the mood struck.

For privacy and respect, I won't share any videos of other people that we've messed around with. Although, for anyone who got to this point... I'll share her and my first-ever uploaded video. I'm not sure what inspired her, but she fucked me for a couple of hours. When I offered to return the favor, she, and I, were hurting at that point.

https://spankbang.com/7pwgi/video/petite+girl+pegs+her+muscular+guy+deeply+rough+and+sweet

i like getting pegged by a female whose hubby watches until she directs him to sit in front of me and be sucked and her jo me as i do him too.

Nothing hotter than when we get together with another couple and watch the guys suck and fuck. I love to look into hubby's face while he is taking it, listening to both of them grunt one from thrusting the other taking it all in, his mouth forming an 'o' as he can feel it going deeper and his buddy unloading in him. I love to watch him walk with the cum leaking out, glistening, very hot! Or making him spread his cheeks for us.

Nothing hotter than when we get together with another couple and watch the guys suck and fuck. I love to look into hubby's face while he is taking it, listening to both of them grunt one from thrusting the other taking it all in, his mouth forming an 'o' as he can feel it going deeper and his buddy unloading in him. I love to watch him walk with the cum leaking out, glistening, very hot! Or making him spread his cheeks for us.
Lucky hubby;)

Very hot and another couple to share with very lucky❤️

One of these days I hope to get my wife to watch me get fucked by BBC

Great story! Thanks for sharing! I had a number of great experiences with a couple shortly after my divorce. Got to fulfill many of my MMF fantasies with those two. Sharing his amazing cock with her, watching them, her watching me pleasure him orally, cross dressing and getting spit roasted with a strap on and his big cock, eating her pussy while he fucked me, and of course her watching him penetrate me and encouraging him to fuck me hard. My partner now is not into any of that, but has indicated a willingness to maybe peg me sometime. I can only hope!
Excellent post. enough to get the whole nation masturbating. Nothing like a happy ending that also has a happy beginning.

I have only done this in my dreams unfortunately. My wife knows about me and my "perverted" desires as she calls it. For her the easiest way to move forward is to pretend like it doesn't exist and has never brought it up since the time she confronted me with my gay Craigslist posting. If she only knew that my most "perverted" fantasy is watching her get gang raped by 10 guys each one Cumming in her ass making her one sexy Asian cum dumpster. Wonder what she would say? ❌❌❌
Umm, holy shit, my most perverted fantasy is not that different (it’s me getting gang-raped by 10 or more guys, each one cumming in my ass.)

My girlfriend and I went deep into dirty talk the last time we fucked. She went into my fantasy of her watching me with other men and even whoring me out.

Great thanks for sharing

I love, sucking cock I can I’m a great cock sucker I have bottoms, and I want to, and would love to crave it more, I want my buddy to fuck me in front of my wife.

Wow. Your living my dream

The last time I was fucked in my ass in front of a woman was my wife. She used to love it. The last time she was sitting on my face after the guy fucking me had fucked her for a while. Then with her on my face eating her pussy. The guy had my legs on his shoulders fucking my ass. My wife was stroking my cock and making out with him as he came in my ass.
I SO want my husband to take a cock

Back