Are bi/gay men turned on by their own penises?

Can't say that I'm attracted to my cock, much more embarrassed by it. I call it a clitty and refer to it in the feminine...it looks much better in panties anyway.

I'd often find my self apologizing for my lack of endowment to the few women i was with.

I've always felt a little embarrassed at how much I love my cock. I have an exhibitionist streak, so I love showing it off to (obviously willing) men and women. I'm proud of it, I admit it!

I’ve never liked my penis. It’s quite useful for peeing and the like but apart from that I’ve always found it a bit ugly. As for my testicles, I’m positively repulsed by them. I suppose I have quite a bit of dysphoria and as I see them as the essence of my masculine self so not what I like at all

Can't say that I'm attracted to my cock, much more embarrassed by it. I call it a clitty and refer to it in the feminine...it looks much better in panties anyway.

I'd often find my self apologizing for my lack of endowment to the few women i was with.
Aww, a protuberant clit is hot.
That little bump in the panties, that cute little nubbin.
Like to see you give it a tug.

Last edited:
YES, I LOVE PLAYING WITH MY OWN DICK USUALLY EVERY DAY, AND EAT THE CUM IT POURS OUT TO FEED MYSELF.

I LOVE SUCKING OTHER MALE'S COCK EVEN MORE!!!

I’d like mine if I saw it on someone else so all the better that it’s attached lol

I do like my cock...love to see myself when I'm masturbating and cumming on Skype...especially when I'm cumming...seeing anyone's cock cumming really turns me on and seeing myself cum is likewise very exciting ☺️

I don't really stare at my own cock while jerking off, or anything. If I could suck myself, if certainly enjoy both the sensation and the act, though.

I have definitely jerked off to videos and pictures of myself crossdressed, masturbating, cumming, etc.

So...yes, I guess I am turned on by my own penis!

I don't really stare at my own cock while jerking off, or anything. If I could suck myself, if certainly enjoy both the sensation and the act, though.

I have definitely jerked off to videos and pictures of myself crossdressed, masturbating, cumming, etc.

So...yes, I guess I am turned on by my own penis!
Right on, @JusticeGrey .
Same, if I could suck myself I would. Not sure who wouldn't!
Haven't jerked off to pics of myself or my cock, but certain photos of my cock make me want to reach out and grab it or suck it, that's for sure.

Right on, @JusticeGrey .
Same, if I could suck myself I would. Not sure who wouldn't!
Haven't jerked off to pics of myself or my cock, but certain photos of my cock make me want to reach out and grab it or suck it, that's for sure.
I've had the same urges when looking at photos of your cock

Mmmm…. I would love to watch you slurp on your own cock and swallow your load! Have you had the chance to suck on another man’s cock, or is yours the only one you’ve gotten to enjoy?
I've never been able to suck my own cock , but I have sucked the cocks of many, many men. I'm not attracted to men the way that I am to women, I only want to suck their cocks and eat their cum. I always eat my own cum whenever I jerk off. I really LOVE being a cocksucker!! I wish my wife felt as you do. I have told her that I was a cocksucker when I was younger. She doesn't know that I still suck cock.

Do you have to be Bi or gay to like your own cock? I enjoy looking at my cock as i stroke it. Love to see it shoot rope after rope. Enjoy seeing a nice one but love my pussy and love having my cock sucked.. But neither is happening for a while sadly

Oh, how naughty of you, sucking cock in secret… Fuck, that makes it so much hotter…
I love sucking cock and I love "being" a Cocksucker. I like having an audience watching me suck cock. I like listening to them talking about me and knowing that they're taking pictures of me with their cell phones. It's so HUMILIATING!! I LOVE IT! I've sucked cock with other men present, but never a woman. I'd love it if my wife were to see me sucking cock!

Back