Are bi/gay men turned on by their own penises?

Mine turns me on. I'm laying with it now, rubbing the pre-cum over the head and frenulum. just wish I could suck it.
Exactly, me too. Love the way the head looks, ready to explode. Love the way the shaft curves up and throbs. Love how the pre-cum seeps out and trickles down my veiny undershaft. When there's a sufficient amount, I tease the frenulum until I get enough pre and rub over the head, getting a nice foamy lather.

I identify as 'straight,' and hell yeah, I'm turned on by my own equipment. I think this phenomenon may be a big part of the reason that dick pics are perceived as a problem.
Yeah, I think we are discriminated against. The women folk can show anything they want. What about us show offs! I get very creative and artistic with my dick pics and enjoy sharing them.

Last edited:
I get turned on by my own. In fact I enjoy taking pictures of myself then photoshopping my body into a dangerous situation. I have one where I am laying on a big bed of moss in a forest with a cougar staring at me. That is probably some sort of vore fantasy, but I have fun with it. LoL
I also get turned on by pictures of myself when dressed. As a closet dresser I like to take photos for my own private viewing at a later date as it does really turn me on. I particularly like photos that slowly reveal my sexy lingerie and cock contrasting the differences of male and female because it brings back to me how sexy and fired up I was at the time of taking the photos. I suppose that does make me a narccisist but I feel the male me and the female me are two different persons. So now I have become an ageing, gay, bi-polar, narccisist cross dresser. Truly no hope for me as the psychiatrist men in white coats queue up at my door to take me away.

I also get turned on by pictures of myself when dressed. As a closet dresser I like to take photos for my own private viewing at a later date as it does really turn me on. I particularly like photos that slowly reveal my sexy lingerie and cock contrasting the differences of male and female because it brings back to me how sexy and fired up I was at the time of taking the photos. I suppose that does make me a narccisist but I feel the male me and the female me are two different persons. So now I have become an ageing, gay, bi-polar, narccisist cross dresser. Truly no hope for me as the psychiatrist men in white coats queue up at my door to take me away.
Sounds interesting. If you're curious, I posted a couple in "The Visual Artists Corner" forum. It is close to the top of the list and is called "Annoying Cougar"

Please share your pics!

Martles

Back