Are bi/gay men turned on by their own penises?

Im not a narccisist. Or at least i dont think i am. But i like and am turned on by my own cock. I used to be very self concious of the fact it had a slight bend in it. But later in life i accepted it. Especially when i started to play with other men. When you have a guy say to you, mmm I just love your cock… or wow id love to suck on that!! Then you kinda get a big head (pun intended). Im not very big but im happy with it. I also like watching myself suck another mans cock. I have these private videos ofme sucking a guy when he video taped me using my phone.
I think being a bit vain or narcissistic about one's cock doesn't actually qualify as clinical narcissism, so no worries there, mate! I have occasionally wanked in front of a shaving mirror and if I turn it to the magnifying side I am hung like a horse

Saw this question online somewhere else, and I saw a bunch of responses.

As a bi guy, I've always been extremely turned on by my own cock. I was a regular self-sucker in my younger years, and the cocks that have always turned me on the most are ones that look like mine. I almost always get an erection from showering and looking at it! I thought this was kind of normal for any bi/gay guys.

But I was surprised that so many of the responses (from bi and gay men) that said they were not--they were just turned on by other guys' cocks. And I guess I always saw gay sex as kind of a super-exciting form of masturbation rather than a real orientation for me.

Curious how other guys here would answer that question.
Yes!! I always wanted to suck myself sooooo bad, but could never reach. Still, I would look at myself and get excited at the thought of getting it into my mouth. I too am more attracted to cocks that look like mine (but let's not kid ourselves, I've never rejected a cock or not gotten excited because it didn't look like mine).

Saw this question online somewhere else, and I saw a bunch of responses.

As a bi guy, I've always been extremely turned on by my own cock. I was a regular self-sucker in my younger years, and the cocks that have always turned me on the most are ones that look like mine. I almost always get an erection from showering and looking at it! I thought this was kind of normal for any bi/gay guys.

But I was surprised that so many of the responses (from bi and gay men) that said they were not--they were just turned on by other guys' cocks. And I guess I always saw gay sex as kind of a super-exciting form of masturbation rather than a real orientation for me.

Curious how other guys here would answer that question.
I get turned on by my own. In fact I enjoy taking pictures of myself then photoshopping my body into a dangerous situation. I have one where I am laying on a big bed of moss in a forest with a cougar staring at me. That is probably some sort of vore fantasy, but I have fun with it. LoL

Yes!! I always wanted to suck myself sooooo bad, but could never reach. Still, I would look at myself and get excited at the thought of getting it into my mouth. I too am more attracted to cocks that look like mine (but let's not kid ourselves, I've never rejected a cock or not gotten excited because it didn't look like mine).
Yes, I've seen pictures of guys that could suck themselves and I always wondered what that would feel like. But like yourself, I'm not that flexible either. LoL

I'm queer and LOVE cock. I get so turned on staring at big dicks, wanting to suck them, and fuck me too. I love playing with my own dick all the time and it's hot to masturbate and eat my loads. I never dreamed cock would be so wonderful to suck.

I wholeheartedly agree, now to find an agreeable woman to be a helpful accomplice haha
I'm queer and LOVE cock. I get so turned on staring at big dicks, wanting to suck them, and fuck me too. I love playing with my own dick all the time and it's hot to masturbate and eat my loads. I never dreamed cock would be so wonderful to suck.

Some of the answers here are great.
I really, really like my own cock. Always have and always will.
I’ve sucked my own many times over the years but like so many, not any more. I am attracted to cocks that look like mine; cut with a large mushroom knob. The few cocks I have sucked are similar.

Am I turned on by my cock? Not sure.

Wow if I could find a guy with a clone of my dick I would be in heaven. A nice big flared head, with a slight downward curve when good and hard. And don’t forget the way I drool precum when excited … I’d sure show him a good time.

Last edited:
I get turned on by my own. In fact I enjoy taking pictures of myself then photoshopping my body into a dangerous situation. I have one where I am laying on a big bed of moss in a forest with a cougar staring at me. That is probably some sort of vore fantasy, but I have fun with it. LoL
A Cougar staring at you? Sounds like Boca Florida in the 90's. Plenty of Cougars looking for young guys....lol

Would like to see a cock models cock ;)
The only cock that I ever sucked could have been a model. About 8 inches length and nice girth, not too thick and not too thin, cut with a beautiful mushroom head and really hard! Damn it felt good in my mouth!

Well, duh. In younger days I was, anyway. Don't know how I could have jacked off that much if I wasn't really I to my own dick. I'd just look at it and get hard. No fantasies needed.😀

Most definitely. I’m uncut and as early as I can remember I was interested.

Funny. I do the same with my photos. Had a group with likeminded people on flickr for years, till they limited the options of posting nudity. It's a funny way of visualizing fantasies.

I used to hide it on nude photography, or at least keep it flacid. Till I tried a few pics with erection and got nice comments. Only then I started to love it myself. Never too old :)

Last edited:
Yes, nothing beats an admiring comment.
The first time I went to a gay bathhouse, I kept my towel on unless I was actually playing. When I started getting a few comments like "great cock, buddy", I started just flinging my towel over my shoulder and showing off my cock. Soft or hard, getting appreciation from other men helped me see my cock in a new light. I've always liked my dick, but now I love it. Not just for the pleasure it gives me, but as something to admire in and of itself.

I identify as 'straight,' and hell yeah, I'm turned on by my own equipment. I think this phenomenon may be a big part of the reason that dick pics are perceived as a problem.

Back