Guys, would this make it simpler or make it weird?

mpeters

Persecuted
Ok, this question is more for the married bi or bi curious guys… but anyone else can speak up if they want to.

A lot of the issue with trying to meet up with another guy is that the married guys can’t really host (except when their spouse is away, and even then, in my case there are cameras recording stuff). This isn’t an issue, of course, if you’re meeting a single guy most of the time.

So I sometimes think it would be great to find a single gay or bi male with their own place who would be willing to host a poker night that could be as often as they want to host, so us married guys could say we’re going to play poker, but really it’s going to a safe place to meet up.

I’m not suggesting that everyone would just start blowing each other in front of everyone! But there would be rooms guys could go to for their fun. Maybe the “poker money” could be given to the host. Of course a game could be played or the guys could just hang out and talk.

It would be better than getting a hotel room, there’d be no privacy and I think a lot of guys would be uncomfortable with that.

So is this one of those things that seems like a good idea to me because my autism spectrum disorder makes me try to look at things just logically? I’d like to hear the guys weigh in on this.

I've seen ads in this area from a man who hosts weekly get togethers in his apartment for men who can't otherwise get away. He provides towels, condoms and water and asks for a small donation (I think $10). I haven't been to one of his get togethers, but it sounds like fun.

I did attend something similar several years ago at a man's house. There were around 10 men present and all had a good time. After paying him $10 to help defray the costs (condoms, lube and towels supplied), I was given a bag in which to put my clothes. Everyone was naked and had full run of the house. Most of the action took place in one room on a king bed, but he had a nice back yard with a privacy fence as well. All in all, it was a nice way to spend a lunch hour.

I've seen ads in this area from a man who hosts weekly get togethers in his apartment for men who can't otherwise get away. He provides towels, condoms and water and asks for a small donation (I think $10). I haven't been to one of his get togethers, but it sounds like fun.

I did attend something similar several years ago at a man's house. There were around 10 men present and all had a good time. After paying him $10 to help defray the costs (condoms, lube and towels supplied), I was given a bag in which to put my clothes. Everyone was naked and had full run of the house. Most of the action took place in one room on a king bed, but he had a nice back yard with a privacy fence as well. All in all, it was a nice way to spend a lunch hour.

This is a pretty cool idea. I'd be in.

my problem with these is i'd volunteer to let all watch me suck one ss they jo. then suck more of the guys.

my problem with these is i'd volunteer to let all watch me suck one ss they jo. then suck more of the guys.

Actually, I don't recall a lot of guys ejaculating. It was more forming combinations of bodies (mostly sucking) and mixing and matching. Given the men were mostly middle aged or older, I don't think anyone wanted to finish up too soon. Some just watched. I stayed on the bed, licking on men as they joined in and occasionally stroking their bodies as they played. It was much more relaxed than the typical ABS experience.

Actually, I don't recall a lot of guys ejaculating. It was more forming combinations of bodies (mostly sucking) and mixing and matching. Given the men were mostly middle aged or older, I don't think anyone wanted to finish up too soon. Some just watched. I stayed on the bed, licking on men as they joined in and occasionally stroking their bodies as they played. It was much more relaxed than the typical ABS experience.
That actually sounds pretty good to me!

Ok, this question is more for the married bi or bi curious guys… but anyone else can speak up if they want to.

A lot of the issue with trying to meet up with another guy is that the married guys can’t really host (except when their spouse is away, and even then, in my case there are cameras recording stuff). This isn’t an issue, of course, if you’re meeting a single guy most of the time.

So I sometimes think it would be great to find a single gay or bi male with their own place who would be willing to host a poker night that could be as often as they want to host, so us married guys could say we’re going to play poker, but really it’s going to a safe place to meet up.

I’m not suggesting that everyone would just start blowing each other in front of everyone! But there would be rooms guys could go to for their fun. Maybe the “poker money” could be given to the host. Of course a game could be played or the guys could just hang out and talk.

It would be better than getting a hotel room, there’d be no privacy and I think a lot of guys would be uncomfortable with that.

So is this one of those things that seems like a good idea to me because my autism spectrum disorder makes me try to look at things just logically? I’d like to hear the guys weigh in on this.
The poker night idea sounds like a good option. Personally I would prefer group play instead of individual. But perhaps that's just my fantasy.

I was invited to a guy party where everyone leaves their clothes at the door and socializes naked for the evening. It sounded like a thrilling opportunity, but being married, I wasn't able to break away. Although it gave me a lot to fantasize about.

I was invited to a guy party where everyone leaves their clothes at the door and socializes naked for the evening. It sounded like a thrilling opportunity, but being married, I wasn't able to break away. Although it gave me a lot to fantasize about.
That could be interesting. And I know what you mean a one breaking away!

This reminds me of a story about a contractor finishing a house with a crossdressing friend. Can't remember if it was shared on the boards or was an actual story on Lit. They come up with the idea putting a hole in one of the closets as a glory hole. The CD sits in the closet & the contractor invite a bunch of married buddies over for a poker night with the idea he hires a hooker to be in a glory hole in the closet before he does the final finishing of the house. He charges his buddies 50 a head to pay the 'hooker' & buy snacks. When they need a break from the game, they go get a blow job from the glory hole. The CD gets a bunch of known married clean cocks & the contractor got some extra money before finishing up the house. I might be miss remembering some of the details, but it sounds like a great idea to me. 😍😛😘

This reminds me of a story about a contractor finishing a house with a crossdressing friend. Can't remember if it was shared on the boards or was an actual story on Lit. They come up with the idea putting a hole in one of the closets as a glory hole. The CD sits in the closet & the contractor invite a bunch of married buddies over for a poker night with the idea he hires a hooker to be in a glory hole in the closet before he does the final finishing of the house. He charges his buddies 50 a head to pay the 'hooker' & buy snacks. When they need a break from the game, they go get a blow job from the glory hole. The CD gets a bunch of known married clean cocks & the contractor got some extra money before finishing up the house. I might be miss remembering some of the details, but it sounds like a great idea to me. 😍😛😘
I’m in who is collecting the money love.❤️💋

Not at all but I am with you on the original post (camera's at the house) and Live 360 on the phone. It's nearly impossible for my wife not to know where I am unless I go off the grid.

Would just like oral fun FWB guy!
Same boat, cameras at house and phone tracker on. I have to set up meets at some place I would be anyway, which is usually at the gym, in their cars, with tinted windows.

I’d be down for something like this. The question becomes, where to actually find one such meeting place?

Back