Are bi/gay men turned on by their own penises?

Hmmmm...I love my own cock however, I'm not sure that I'm turned on by my cock or seeing my cock as much as I am when I'm fondling myself and/or masturbating...then I love watching my own cock as well as what I'm doing with it...now that absolutely does turn me on. I have a friend I video chat with and he loves to watch me fondle my cock while we chat on camera and I gotta say that I love watching myself during these chats and it really turns me on and eventually I get to watch myself cum which is very exciting! :love:

Hmmmm...I love my own cock however, I'm not sure that I'm turned on by my cock or seeing my cock as much as I am when I'm fondling myself and/or masturbating...then I love watching my own cock as well as what I'm doing with it...now that absolutely does turn me on. I have a friend I video chat with and he loves to watch me fondle my cock while we chat on camera and I gotta say that I love watching myself during these chats and it really turns me on and eventually I get to watch myself cum which is very exciting! :love:
Would love to watch you cum , in my mouth .

I like my dick, we get along well. Have tons of pics of it in various states and not to go all Buffalo Bill but "I'd fuck me"

There's no doubt in my mind, this has got to be one of most intelligent conversations on lit.

Ich habe diese Frage woanders online gesehen und eine Menge Antworten gesehen.

Als Bi-Typ war ich von meinem eigenen Schwanz schon immer extrem erregt. In meinen jüngeren Jahren war ich ein regelmäßiger Selbstsüchtiger, und die Schwänze, die mich schon immer am meisten angetörnt haben, sehen aus wie meine. Ich bekomme fast immer eine Erektion, wenn ich dusche und es anschaue! Ich dachte, das sei für alle bi-schwulen Männer irgendwie normal.

Aber ich war überrascht, dass so viele Antworten (von bi- und schwulen Männern) besagten, dass dies nicht der Fall sei – sie seien einfach von den Schwänzen anderer Männer angetörnt worden. Und ich glaube, ich habe schwulen Sex immer als eine Art supererregende Form der Masturbation gesehen und nicht als echte Orientierung für mich.

Ich bin gespannt, wie andere Leute hier diese Frage beantworten würden.
Mir wird der Schwanz, doppelt hart, wenn ich einen fremden steifen Schwanz sehe, blase und wichse.

I also get turned on by pictures of myself when dressed. As a closet dresser I like to take photos for my own private viewing at a later date as it does really turn me on. I particularly like photos that slowly reveal my sexy lingerie and cock contrasting the differences of male and female because it brings back to me how sexy and fired up I was at the time of taking the photos. I suppose that does make me a narccisist but I feel the male me and the female me are two different persons. So now I have become an ageing, gay, bi-polar, narccisist cross dresser. Truly no hope for me as the psychiatrist men in white coats queue up at my door to take me away.
You aren't alone, many of us are the same, both masculine and feminine. I have lots of photos of me naked or in lingerie and it is a total turn on! And why shouldn't we love ourselves?

Like most men, I was embarrassed about my cock growing up. Was it small? Was it smaller than my friends' dicks? I had no real way of knowing apart from a vfew - very few - glimpses in locker rooms. AS I got older, and spent more time with women, I discovered that my dick was "a grower" and its hard 6" length was appreciated by the women I met. In my 40's when I started sucking men, I really came to see that, while some had bigger and thicker, MANY had thinner and smaller. During this period, I started taking secret films and pictures of my dick. Pics of it shrunken an pretending it was uncut. Pics of it hard and proud. Pics of my hanging balls. Pics of tight, wrinkled, thick skinned balls pulled up tight. And movies? Movies of me jacking off. Movies of me shooting ropes of cum. I learned to really appreciate my penis and masturbated many many times to these pics and vids.
Now, I love my dick. I wish I could kiss and suck it but, alas, it's just not long enough and I'm nowhere near flexible enough.
So, YES, I am turned on by my own dick. But in truth, I'd much rather look at a nice thick uncut veiny dick from an distance that oscillates from 8" to 0" from my mouth!

The only time my cock turns me on is when I rub it. Other than that it’s just a piece of meat. Now, if you’re talking about someone else’s cock — especially a long hard one — well that’s a different story. I’ll be the one on his knees sucking away to beat the band.

I am turned on by own cock....I have spent a lifetime wishing I could suck someone else off. I have done the headstand/wall crawl to shoot my load directly into my own mouth, I have purchased a fleshlight to ejaculate into and then drink my cum, I regularly eat my wifes pussy after I have shot my load into her. When I am edging I never let a drop of precum go to waste........Someday I hope to get lucky enough to suck a guys cock who is DDF! PLEASE!!!!

Admittedly I do get turned on by my cock. I love touching and playing with it, and I’ve found that taking photos of it turn me on even more. It’s fueled my bi curiosity and infatuation with nice tight and smooth cocks and balls.

i am, why not? i use to self suck when i was 111...about 100 yrs. ago and i miss it.

Saw this question online somewhere else, and I saw a bunch of responses.

As a bi guy, I've always been extremely turned on by my own cock. I was a regular self-sucker in my younger years, and the cocks that have always turned me on the most are ones that look like mine. I almost always get an erection from showering and looking at it! I thought this was kind of normal for any bi/gay guys.

But I was surprised that so many of the responses (from bi and gay men) that said they were not--they were just turned on by other guys' cocks. And I guess I always saw gay sex as kind of a super-exciting form of masturbation rather than a real orientation for me.

Curious how other guys here would answer that question.
That’s a turn me on was playing with my own kayak and when I was younger, I was able to suck my own cock. I enjoy being a neighborhood cocksucker now I’m trying to get my buddy to let me suck his cock and him. Fuck me in front of my wife.

I am absolutely turned on by my penis, he's the main reason I do these things cause he's not shy, even if I am.

I often cam chat with a friend on Skype who loves to watch me play with my dick and masturbate myself and I have to admit that I love to see myself on the screen fondling an/or masturbating myself...it does turn me on even more :)

I'm not attracted to the sight of my cock but i'm turned on by the feel of morning wood. I occasionally feel myself and ejaculate without lube. It just feels really nice. I have a panty fetish so seeing myself behind shiny soft fabric is a turn-on. So when I see photos of men in lingerie it reminds me of how it looks and feels on me. So in this regard I am turned on by my own member

Back