Are there other Sensual and Submissive CD's who aren't into the full-Sissy thing

I have to say...any anal sex video doesn't really do it for me. But this scenario and scene made me extremely hard and turned on. Like someone above said I had to watch it twice. Nice find :)

So many people conflate all of the terms used, I'll count myself among those who dress and spend a fair amount of time en femme, enjoy having a submissive nature in the bedroom, but would never identify as a sissy or with sissies. There's an element of a lack of will involved with it that just doesn't appeal to me, and it seems almost abusive on some level. And if you get off on that, cool. But not me.

I am wondering if some of the more mature members of this forum feel as I do. I am definitely sensual and submissive when dressed and with another CD, Transgurl or Man. I like to be led, I like to be kissed, made love to, and I enjoy pleasing my partner by giving myself up. But I don't enjoy being berated or demeaned or called a sissy fag or any of that. No judgment, it is probably just my age.

In my mind, I am more comfortable with something like this:
https://xhamster.com/videos/crossdresser-fucked-by-his-guy-7282700
I have wanted to be a gurl for a passionate, affectionate man, and be the woman for him that he deserves.

Being submissive does not mean being a dishrag. I absolutely love the sensual, and love being submissive - giving over control and being led by someone I trust; having my boundaries pushed. There's space to explore a lot in there without someone just going "oh you're a sub? You must love being treated like garbage."
I quite agree. I had a time and place in life where I had someone who I trusted and he truly pushed my boundaries and my exploration of many things. He provided the freedom and encouragement to find and be Kim. And the more I thought about your reply the more I apparent it became that, for all intense purposes, I went from having a few crossdressing experiences to pretty much dressing and being Kim outside of my work hours. I wore a bra and panties all day even if I was at work. I am sure my co-workers probably at least wondered, because I had my eyebrows shaped, my longish hair styled in a more feminine cut, and I had both ears pierced at a time when it was still taboo for males. My nails were always naicured and longer, my toes were pedicured and usually red, and I kept my entire body hairless because this man appreciated those things and really encouraged and led me to go further and further.

I quite agree. I had a time and place in life where I had someone who I trusted and he truly pushed my boundaries and my exploration of many things. He provided the freedom and encouragement to find and be Kim. And the more I thought about your reply the more I apparent it became that, for all intense purposes, I went from having a few crossdressing experiences to pretty much dressing and being Kim outside of my work hours. I wore a bra and panties all day even if I was at work. I am sure my co-workers probably at least wondered, because I had my eyebrows shaped, my longish hair styled in a more feminine cut, and I had both ears pierced at a time when it was still taboo for males. My nails were always naicured and longer, my toes were pedicured and usually red, and I kept my entire body hairless because this man appreciated those things and really encouraged and led me to go further and further.
I wish that I had been that fortunate.

i always wondered how the cd botom enjoys his part in sex?do they also ejaculate during top mounting them etc???

i always wondered how the cd botom enjoys his part in sex?do they also ejaculate during top mounting them etc???
If they are receptive, well prepared and practiced and if they enjoy it. Some people do, others don't and for many it's really a matter of the situation, who they are with and how it proceeds. And yes, you can and many of us do cum while being on the reieiving end, no hands needed. If everything aligns, you can have the most mind blowing prostate orgasm, likely soft. Try it!

I am never hard nor do I cum when my girlfriend fucks me with her lovely big cock. I focus on my hole and her cock thrusting inside me as she uses my ass to achieve her orgasm. For me nothing else matters except her pleasure and satisfaction. Which is my satisfaction as her bottom.

My first lover was very sensual and patient, more experienced and really helpful in easing me into new experiences. He was the first cock I sucked or fucked and I was very fortunate. He was over 6 inches, maybe an inch and a half, slightly curved in a way that eventually would hit my P spot. I didn't have much practice with realiistic toys so it was all learning on the go. And he let me learn. It was a while before I was open to having him cum in my mouth so I would jerk him off at the end. But eventaully, without really thinking, I did swallow and I remember him saying how good it was and asking how I liked it. I told him right there and then, I loved sucking his beautiful cock and I loved tasting his cum. From that moment on, he may have asked similar questions but it was probably me talking more than him, telling him how much I wanted to suck his cock and swallow his cum. He patiently waited for me to want to go further until one day, after I had told him I had been practicing but was still unsure, he told me that if I put my lips on his cock one more time I would have to let him fuck me. He assured me that we would go at my pace, however I wanted. But he was adamant and we didn't do anything but kiss that night. He went home and I went to bed frustrated. The next weekend, I dressed to the nines, I prepared myself and I had even acquired a plug that was well lubed and placed to hopefully help with my apprehension.
When he came over we talked, then made out and eventually I pulled him free and looked up at him before lowering my mouth to kiss, lick and suck that georgeous cock. Eventually we went to the bedroom, I excused myself and went to the bathroom to remove my plug and insert a good amount of lube. I came back to the bedroom to find him sprawled naked on the bed, cock erect like a flagpole. I unzipped and let my dress fall to the floor and crawled up the bed in my camisette, hose and heels. I pulled my hair back and devoured his cock again for a while before he asked if I remembered our deal. I didn't say a word and instead moved up and straddled him and with my hands on his chest, I gently began working him into my virgin hole, slowly, inch by inch, more ecstacy than anything, no discomfort whatsoever, until I was riding him at my pace, stopping only to lower to kiss him deeply. As I would lower to kiss him he would ram me good. He moved me to my knees and pounding me from behind before flipping me to missoinary where he would lower himself to agressively kiss me. I remember seeing my legs flailing, hips moving on autopilot to meet his thrusts. I remember him saying only "oh fuck" as he came and me coming a second later. Not degrading at all. And that probably sealed the deal on how I wanted to make love as Kim.
You are beautiful and your lover was a lucky man. Your story sounds alot like I would want my experiences to happen. The sensuality of it all is intoxicating.

Yes I have had a very good orgasim while being taken from behind, and there is the turn on from being in a skirt and thong stockings having my skirt flipped up and my thong pulled to the side enhances the feels lol so just being the girl either on my knees or on my hands and knees can be a big turn on and ends up being alot of fun

If you are just crossdressing, that may be so. For me, i my wiring is different. I love to be fucked. Any position and the longer the better as the ecstasy, which is completely internal, mounts in waves. With luck, the waves break when my lover cums inside me, and that is sooo good. I have no wish to ejaculate ever.

If you are just crossdressing, that may be so. For me, i my wiring is different. I love to be fucked. Any position and the longer the better as the ecstasy, which is completely internal, mounts in waves. With luck, the waves break when my lover cums inside me, and that is sooo good. I have no wish to ejaculate ever.
how does the sissy get orgasm without ejaculating?I thought ejaculation is the climax for males.

some females get a blast of orgasm by bareback anal sex. The lingering anal tremor after the sperm is discharged into the rectum is special effect.
"lingering anal tremor" great phrase, just so. The difference in intensity between bb and condomed is so extreme too. Either psychological or some strange chemistry?

I have had a panty fetish and played in lingerie for about 50 years now. It was never a sissy thing until a year or two ago when I seemed to go down the rabbit hole and realise what a sissy I am. So now I don't fully embrace the label, but I look at the things I do/like/fantasize about and have to admit I'm a sissy... and enjoy being told I am even when I don't want to be.

"lingering anal tremor" great phrase, just so. The difference in intensity between bb and condomed is so extreme too. Either psychological or some strange chemistry?
I dont have any explanation. But i really enjoy it. harder is better. doctors and scientists must explain it.

I am wondering if some of the more mature members of this forum feel as I do. I am definitely sensual and submissive when dressed and with another CD, Transgurl or Man. I like to be led, I like to be kissed, made love to, and I enjoy pleasing my partner by giving myself up. But I don't enjoy being berated or demeaned or called a sissy fag or any of that. No judgment, it is probably just my age.

I guess I am one of those guys. Definitely not into the humiliation or demeaning, never really unstood it. I have no bi experience yet but fine myself fantasizing a lot. All my fantasies involve slow seduction, kissing, nibbling her neck and ear and telling her how sexy she is as we make out and i feel her up. Feeling for skirt clasps and zippers for later, is she wearing front open or back clasp bra etc.

Or two trans girls. Both scented and dressed in white lingerie.
Quick, soft kisses.
Naughty hands on each other's bottoms, exploring under the hems of our panties. Moving closer.
Slipping each other's panties down to mid thighs.
Kissing again, but more slowly and with passion.
Hands holding each other's bare bottoms, with fingers between cheeks.
The sensual touch of fingertips.
A long, knowing look into each other's eyes.
A fingertip goes inside.
Thrilled giggles.
A firm embrace, skin to skin.
Have to say that sounds like a beautiful dream cum true. Would love to experience that scenario.

Personally l think it depends on who you are with and attracted to when it comes to having sex with a guy. Some guys are very dominant and expect/demand to push the limits of a cd while others are happy to enjoy reciprocal sex. Being labelled a sissy has all kind of connotations with it that are often misunderstood. Surely for any relationship to stand the test of time it has to be based on a shared agreement.

That video is seriously hotttt!!!

Back