[T4T] [31] Sissy in chastity for sissy/CD Domme mommy

SPARTAN047

Veteran Fetishist
Hi Literotica,

This is an exact copy of A Reddit ad I posted years ago. Please read it carefully before replying.

[T4T] [31] Sissy in chastity for sissy/CD Domme mommy Hello DPP!

I have played this role short-term with some people before leaving Kik. I am looking for long-term roleplay partners to do this.

I'm a cute little brown sissy with a little limp clit and you're my (preferably) white (but I'm not fussy) mommy CD. You enjoy playing with me by making me worship your big (or small, I'm not a size queen) white cock, but you generally leave me in chastity and milk me with your fingers in my ass or a prostate massager. It's all in your hands.

Example: You're dressed up and on the bed one night when we're both free. You've laid out my little skimpy bikini to wear for the night so you can admire me. You're already dressed in fishnet stockings, a little black dress going down to slightly below your hips — just enough to hide your cock up to the thigh. It's deliberately there to tease me. You've let me out of my cage to clean up but forbidden me from touching it for anything else. I swelled up a couple of times but didn't dare to touch it as you had eyes in the back of your head and would give me a good spanking and no release if I tried to have a sneaky wank.

I dress up in the bikini as quickly as I can and walk up to your room. I have the cage in my hands as you're the only one allowed to put it on me and touch my clitty except cleaning. Normally you would've cleaned up my clitty as well but you wanted to dress up quickly before we're late.

I stop short as I see you sitting on a high-backed chair with your legs crossed. You look beautiful, even regal. You're just the same Queen I remember you to be when we met. Your makeup is on point and you've got panties on, but I can see your bulge exploding out of them. My mouth falls open and I start to drool. I can't help it. No matter how long we have been together, your commanding yet gentle demeanour and the way you make me squeal whether I cum or not has addicted me to you. I'm totally in love with you and you know it.

'No, my lovely slave', you say, raising a hand to stop me as I almost walk inside. 'You need to crawl in on your knees and hold the cage in your mouth. Use your hands if you must but you're so much cuter crawling to me like a puppy holding things in your pretty mouth.'

I instantly drop to my knees and crawl to you, biting down on the cage with my teeth. Every whisper of yours and every word turns me on. My clitty is swelling as it wasn't restricted by the cage. I reach you sitting on your throne and wag my ass like a tail. I sit back on my feet and rise up like a little puppy. You take the cage from my mouth and pat my head. You gesture for me to rise up.

'Present yourself.'

I stand up and put my hands crossed behind my head. My little swollen clitty is poking out from my body. You look down at it and purse your lips. You give me the 'mommy' look which scares and arouses me at once. I just get even harder without meaning to. You take my clitty in your hand and rub it up and down.

'Did you play with yourself this evening, sweetie?' you ask very softly. I swallow hard. 'N-No, mommy,' I gasp, whimpering as you stroke my clitty up and down. Even your breath on my clit makes me so excited I could cum on the spot. 'It was you, all you. Your commanding and regal manner, your touch, your sweet words when I obey you and even bringing my cage to you — that's what made me hard. Please forgive me. My clitty was unrestrained, I can't help it.'

'Do I excite you that much, sweetie?' I let out a yelp as you pull me closer by my ass and take my very sensitive balls in your hand. You stroke the tiny little sacs in your palm. You giggle. 'Even one of your balls is tinier than my little finger. So cute. Do you think your little peepee should cum tonight, darling?'

'Y-Yes, mommy,' I say, sweating and shaking as you tease my clit. 'You turn me on so much and no one else can compare. And no, I think it's only your big cock that deserrrrrpppphhhh — ah!' You take my balls in one hand and squeeze my clitty with the other. I almost get a mini-orgasm right there in your arms. 'I only want your big cock to cum deep in my little pussy.' 'Who does that pussy belong to?' You slap my ass.

'To-to you, mommy. Oooooh!' I nearly sink to my knees and you catch me. You put me on your lap and give me a few strokes. I'm hard as a rock though still tiny. You take my cage and put it on me, pushing it down a bit hard so my clitty goes soft. You lock it and place the key on your anklet. I'm still drooling at how sexy your feet look.

'On your knees, dear,' you say softly. I sink to my knees. You put your hand in your panties and pull your thick, throbbing cock out. I moan softly as you shake it using your pelvic muscles in my face. I try to crawl forwards to suck your cock. Your foot gets in the way, stopping me from going closer.

'Would you like to suck my cock, sweetie?' you say, teasing me with it wagging in my face. 'If yes, you may get on the floor and suck my toes through the tights. Suck every toe and kiss my feet. Then if you beg properly for mommy's cock I might just fuck you as well. Or you may suck every last drop of cum I have for you out of ... these.' You reach down and lift your cock, then use your other hand to caress your big, enormous swollen balls. One of them holds more than a week's worth of cum from my tiny little nutsack. 'Yes, mommy,' I moan, my clitty swelling very painfully in my cage as I get down on all fours like a good sissy to suck and lick on your toes. I kiss every inch of your foot and try to get under your soles to suck your toes through the fishnets. I pray you'll grant me release too at the end of this long night ...

I'm not fussy about the race of my mommy, the CD I played this with was white and I love interracial sex. As long as you're detailed and sexy, I'm not fussy. I also am not really concerned with you having a big cock — I prefer small clitties, the point is that you need to be a convincing Domme if you're playing the mommy role.

Also, I'm a switch sissy, so if you want to play the sub role don't worry! I'm experienced in Domming others too. I would prefer switches though or slightly more Domme CDs as I'm used to being sub and I like pleasing. I'm very detailed as you can see above and I promise I won't stop until I make you cum. Same goes if you're a white sissy who likes being Dommed by an Indian goddess. I play both ways and I'll be sure to tease you until you beg and squirm to be smothered under my big brown Goddess ass.

The post is open to sissies only (any trans gurl) because they're whom I'm attracted to. Sorry, guys and girls. Please be regular as I'm online quite a lot and always ready to get you off! I'll stop if I'm being ghosted or if I feel you're only sending a couple of sentences and looking to get off on my writing. If you can't at least try to be detailed, please find a shorter RP to handle. If you get bored, please contribute your own ideas. This isn't the only thing we can talk about. If you'll be offline for a while, please try to let me know.

Happy roleplaying and I hope this gets at least some interest!

I am 18+ and all participants and characters must be 18+!

IMG_4460.jpgIMG_4451.jpg

Back