Mommy Makeover

DirtyDieselTech

Graying Ginger
Has any moms on here had a Mommy Makeover? How was your experience? Was it worth it? What did you have done? How did it affect your self confidence?

I would like to talk with you as I'm considering asking my wife to think about getting one herself. Now before I'm crucified for that last statement, I know full well it's her body and she can choose for herself. I'm not going to force her or push her but only inform her and put the idea in her head.

Should she do it, then great. If she decides not to, then great. I just want her to be happy. In the past few days she has made comments about her size and belly fat left over from multiple pregnancies.

The only way you can get a way with it is if you say nothing and if she brings it up, say simply you support her if she wants it or not.

Thing is, professionally I've seen more botched jobs than good jobs. Some recently told how the skin color is different on either side of incision.

Maybe start slow, start with pedicures and manicures, hair style appointments...massage
Appreciate her as she gave up her body to bear children. It's a tough row to hoe...

Back