My highly embarrassing fantasy

Chris_KBHR

Virgin
It's kind of nerve wracking to throw this up on the forum. But as the old saying goes, nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?

The more I contemplate sex and fantasies, the more I realize that the zenith of my own curiosity is surprisingly simple, though I find it rather embarrassing.

I'm a guy with a lot of stress...oodles of it. Part of this is life circumstance (job pressure, responsibilities, etc). Part of this is probably just how I am hard wired. Regardless, I carry around a whole lot of emotional weight.

And what I find the most arousing is a situation where a woman presents herself as the antidote to all that stress.

I imagine entering a simple, quiet room, and am greeted by a woman with a kindly face and a gentle spirit. We lock eyes for a long time, saying nothing, reveling in the silence. And then I start to speak, like a floodgate about to burst forth, trying to let out all that pain and stress that I keep bottled up.

But she quickly puts a finger to my lips and briskly tells me to be quiet. I follow her lead as she lays us both down on a soft sofa. She lifts up her shirt and guides me expertly to her breasts, enveloping me in her arms and pressing me so tightly I cam barely breathe.

I try to speak again and she presses me in deeper, my mouth at her nipples. All she says is "shh, mommy's here" and at that point i know what to do.

It's not that I envision this as a taboo role play per se. She's just a kind, maternal woman who wants to take all the toxic things away, leaving only solace behind.

And as I latch on to her the floodgate finally breaks, and I just break down...sobbing, sighing, releasing, until finally a feeling of peace encapsulates us both and we fall asleep tangled up together.

So now that I have bared this rather embarrassing secret, is there any woman out there with whom this need resonates? If so, please drop me a private message.

Thanks for reading.

It's kind of nerve wracking to throw this up on the forum. But as the old saying goes, nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?

The more I contemplate sex and fantasies, the more I realize that the zenith of my own curiosity is surprisingly simple, though I find it rather embarrassing.

I'm a guy with a lot of stress...oodles of it. Part of this is life circumstance (job pressure, responsibilities, etc). Part of this is probably just how I am hard wired. Regardless, I carry around a whole lot of emotional weight.

And what I find the most arousing is a situation where a woman presents herself as the antidote to all that stress.

I imagine entering a simple, quiet room, and am greeted by a woman with a kindly face and a gentle spirit. We lock eyes for a long time, saying nothing, reveling in the silence. And then I start to speak, like a floodgate about to burst forth, trying to let out all that pain and stress that I keep bottled up.

But she quickly puts a finger to my lips and briskly tells me to be quiet. I follow her lead as she lays us both down on a soft sofa. She lifts up her shirt and guides me expertly to her breasts, enveloping me in her arms and pressing me so tightly I cam barely breathe.

I try to speak again and she presses me in deeper, my mouth at her nipples. All she says is "shh, mommy's here" and at that point i know what to do.

It's not that I envision this as a taboo role play per se. She's just a kind, maternal woman who wants to take all the toxic things away, leaving only solace behind.

And as I latch on to her the floodgate finally breaks, and I just break down...sobbing, sighing, releasing, until finally a feeling of peace encapsulates us both and we fall asleep tangled up together.

So now that I have bared this rather embarrassing secret, is there any woman out there with whom this need resonates? If so, please drop me a private message.

Thanks for reading.
No reason to be embarrassed.

Thanks for reading.
I'm sure you will find a woman who can really make you peaceful ,at the earliest.

Honestly, a therapist would do this for you better as there wouldn't be sex tied up in it. I haven't done conventional psychotherapy but...

I once went to a homeopath to try and quit smoking. Didn't happen immediately but the pathway we went through to examine my addictive nature, the amount of soul-baring I did examining it, was a pretty profound experience (she was an absolute natural of a therapist and listener, asking the questions and letting the answers come out of me).

I've had similar experiences with very good tarot readers. They can see into you.

The thing really is that you have a safe, non-judgmental space with somebody who can listen well and reflect with you. A sexual relationship isn't really the place for that as emotion and horniness makes it messy. You can reflect and talk yourself back from stress and into sanity but I seriously doubt you can fuck yourself there. Sex is for when you're already stable. Using it as therapy is what way too many of us do and honestly, you feel good after you've bust your nut but everything will come flooding back in later.

Honestly, a therapist would do this for you better as there wouldn't be sex tied up in it. I haven't done conventional psychotherapy but...

I once went to a homeopath to try and quit smoking. Didn't happen immediately but the pathway we went through to examine my addictive nature, the amount of soul-baring I did examining it, was a pretty profound experience (she was an absolute natural of a therapist and listener, asking the questions and letting the answers come out of me).

I've had similar experiences with very good tarot readers. They can see into you.

The thing really is that you have a safe, non-judgmental space with somebody who can listen well and reflect with you. A sexual relationship isn't really the place for that as emotion and horniness makes it messy. You can reflect and talk yourself back from stress and into sanity but I seriously doubt you can fuck yourself there. Sex is for when you're already stable. Using it as therapy is what way too many of us do and honestly, you feel good after you've bust your nut but everything will come flooding back in later.
Very well said.

Thanks for reading.
That's a hot sexual experience and kinky!

Back