Bottoms: do you get hard or stay soft while being fucked?

Exactly right. When I am with my girlfriend I will usually jerk off in private once a week. That’s enough so that I can focus on her needs completely.
So other than fucking your ass your girlfriend has no interest in helping you cum? Seems damn selfish to me.

I can vouch theres plenty of women out there just like he described. My ex for instance.

I usually lose my erection soon after penetration, my FB pushes in balls deep then doesn't move while I slowly lose my hard on.

Then he begins to fuck, slowly but forcefully, my limp penis swinging between my legs as I stand their being fucked.

After several minutes of my limp cock dangling he reaches around and grabs my penis, not gently at all, and strokes me very fast and squeezing hard to make me cum.

Now I'm panting, my cock has a stream of semen hanging from it, he's still fucking me and I'm in that post orgasm glow.

After cumming I would prefer it to be over, but he's relentless and fucks me for another few minutes until he cums, leaving me thoroughly spent.

Yes, a lot of it is mental. You feel the cock penetrating and your sphincter muscle opening up to take it in, it’s a wonderful sensation to be taking someone’s appendage up your ass. Literally they are entering your body with a part of their own and putting it inside you.

If it wasn’t voluntary, it would be the worst violation imaginable but since you want it, it’s like you are giving the other person a wonderful gift. Feeling them as they thrust in and out and you know that their goal is to cum inside you - there is an incredible anticipation as they get closer to climaxing.

Then you feel the cock inside pulsing and throbbing and you know that it is ejaculating a load of sperm laden semen inside your rectum. You feel such satisfaction knowing that you are being bred and that your lover has felt so much pleasure from fucking you.

My girlfriend could fuck me ten times a day and I would still want her lovely big cock deep in my ass again.
Escierto, I love this discription. I have a hard time expressing how it feels to be fucked. You have done a good job of explaining it.

Soften up some when first being entered, but soon after get hard again, not throbbing hard unless it's being played with.

Cum plenty of times without being touched, that just draining out full body orgasm cum.

Depends on the stimulus. Looking up at my wife’s chest and listening to talk dirty gets me hard. As things continue and my prostate gets stimulated I kinda lose tract and my erection goes away. It like I’m in the moment.

When I am getting pegged I am usually soft. I like to start in doggy position and the thrusting causes my cock to leak precum, like milking.
The sensation is so intense, I love feeling a cock thrusting in and out of me, and if my lover is into it and enjoying it, it makes it so much better.
When I want to cum, I will get on my back and spread wide for missionary postition. This seems to allow the cock to rub my prostate just right.
As my lover fucks me like this, I can feel pressure building in my body. more and more the pressure builds. I am moaning more and more. Each thrust is giving me more and more pleasure. Then the damn breaks. The pressure becomes to much and my body cums, hard. Usually a long low moan and jerking of my body happens. The pleasure center in my brain explodes, my body shakes and trembles, the orgasm is so much better than just ejaculation.
I have been with crossdressers and trans girls. I love when a real penis fucks me because when it rides me to orgasm it is most satisfying, when the sperm fills me, or spurts in my face or mouth. Pegging is nice too, I get off good. Something about getting a reward of sperm though, mmmm.

I’m usually semi hard when riding one of my suction cup dildos on the bathroom floor. I can sometimes cum without touching my cock, but usually I’m stroking it as I ride. I most often get hard as I’m getting close to cumming.

This question came up in another thread. I am always soft while my girlfriend fucks me and someone said that this is normal. Is it normal? For you bottoms, do you get hard or stay soft while being fucked? Bonus question, do you cum from being fucked?
I was always soft when my top fucked me.

Always soft and almost inverted. The focus is the pleasure of having asspussy being penetrated and stretched open. When I get to cum I rub it like a clit to a full body release.

My man and I are always rock solid when we fuck each other, and on the very rare occasion either of us go soft, which is once is a blue moon, we just engage in some nipple play. Regardless of position, I’m always hard when getting fucked and love the sensation of my cock end about to explode.

I usually lose my erection soon after penetration, my FB pushes in balls deep then doesn't move while I slowly lose my hard on.

Then he begins to fuck, slowly but forcefully, my limp penis swinging between my legs as I stand their being fucked.

After several minutes of my limp cock dangling he reaches around and grabs my penis, not gently at all, and strokes me very fast and squeezing hard to make me cum.

Now I'm panting, my cock has a stream of semen hanging from it, he's still fucking me and I'm in that post orgasm glow.

After cumming I would prefer it to be over, but he's relentless and fucks me for another few minutes until he cums, leaving me thoroughly spent.
When your body is being penetrated in such an intimate and arousing way, I don't see how it's possible NOT to be erect when you're being fucked! I'm always rock-hard when I'm being fucked, and frequently cum spontaneously hands-free before he does, much to his amusement, and he loves the way my orgasm-convulsions squeeze around his embedded cock...

When your body is being penetrated in such an intimate and arousing way, I don't see how it's possible NOT to be erect when you're being fucked! I'm always rock-hard when I'm being fucked, and frequently cum spontaneously hands-free before he does, much to his amusement, and he loves the way my orgasm-convulsions squeeze around his embedded cock...
Like you, it doesn’t seem possible not to be erect but I am always just semi hard at most and flopping while being fucked. Also, there is typically a puddle of precum below my limp cock.

If s/he is with me just to pound me deep, hard, and fast........I'm semi-hard and focused on every inch in me!!!! If my tits and nips are being mauled too.......if my cock and balls are in play......I'm throbbing hard!!!!

Back