Bottoms, perfect size?

bicurious19

Literotica Guru
Bottoms, how big is too big? Or how small is too small?
Being a bottom for me is infrequent, so every time has to be worth it. Bigger is by far better. I think the perfect size to fulfil my desire of intensity is a cock big enough that I can get a hand on the shaft while it’s as deep in my mouth as possible.
To be worth while, it needs to be big enough that it hurts. That time and patience is required to stretch your ass to take it.
Because very soon after this with a smaller cock, you stretch, are filled with lube and can barely feel it. I want that cock that takes away your ability to move when it’s balls deep in your ass. When you don’t even need to move, or do anything, when your partner can just thrust deep inside you and not even need to thrust in and out for it to feel absolutely amazing.

Under 6”, if the top hasn’t learned how to use his cock properly, it just keeps coming out. A smaller guy who can get rock hard and get the angle right, that works well.

I’ve also been with guys who are just too big for me. No getting past the second ring. I’ve even practiced with dildos. About 2” dia/6” circumference is my limit. I once did have a guy with a big cock, maybe 9”, do an incredible job of entering me. He slowly worked it in, and was balls deep before I even knew he was there. He was very skilled.

So, ideal for me is 7 a 7.5. At that size it’s perfect for sucking and fucking. I don’t even try for 9+ guys anymore.

My trans girlfriend's cock is about 14 cm (5.5"). She is extremely skilled in its use and it always feels wonderful when she fucks me. My male friend with benefits has a 26cm (10.25") cock and nothing I've ever had in my ass feels better than when he is pounding me. My girlfriend and I are versatile in our relationship even though we both prefer to bottom when we are with other partners. Usually, but not always, on the days my FWB reams my ass I'll top my girlfriend that night while my asshole recovers. She claims it feels the same whether my FWB has fucked me that day or not.

I have always preferred big cocks. My first male lover had a lovely 7.5" cock. My first black male lover was a thick 9". I have sex with a lot of Asian trans women and their cocks are usually on the small side, but I still derive a great deal of pleasure when they fuck me. So, the ideal for me, while I prefer the bigger ones, is basically any size attached to someone who knows how to use it.

Last edited:
4-6" and thick will make me cum all day. I can submit and let him pound away. As much as I love a huge guy, the intensity can get distracting. I'll have to take control if I want to cum from anal alone... Unless we've been together a while and I'm used to him.

I don’t think it would be possible to be too big
I haven't had one that was too long but have had a couple too big around. My wife has fisted me getting her hand and forearn in almost to he elbo. The getting the fist in was the hardest part. I love the feel of long cocks but over 2" in diameter is tough.

Being a bottom for me is infrequent, so every time has to be worth it. Bigger is by far better. I think the perfect size to fulfil my desire of intensity is a cock big enough that I can get a hand on the shaft while it’s as deep in my mouth as possible.
To be worth while, it needs to be big enough that it hurts. That time and patience is required to stretch your ass to take it.
Because very soon after this with a smaller cock, you stretch, are filled with lube and can barely feel it. I want that cock that takes away your ability to move when it’s balls deep in your ass. When you don’t even need to move, or do anything, when your partner can just thrust deep inside you and not even need to thrust in and out for it to feel absolutely amazing.
Sounds like you are into pleasing you, what about just pleasing someone else? How do you think the guy with that small one feels?
It's not the size but how you treat it, that cock should be the focus of your attention and nothing else, that's how to please someone else.

The bigger the better !!!!

best ever? 6" that was kind of cone shaped, small head, and then his shaft just got girth-er to the base, biggest? 8", he was a master, such pleasure. so guessing 7" girthy would be amazing, LOL

best ever? 6" that was kind of cone shaped, small head, and then his shaft just got girth-er to the base, biggest? 8", he was a master, such pleasure. so guessing 7" girthy would be amazing, LOL
Mmmm, sounds great !!!!!!

My girlfriend is a little over seven inches hard with a nice girth that makes you feel like you are really taking a cock in your ass. I worship her cock and I never get tired of sucking her or getting fucked by her.

Having said that, my first cock was only about four or five inches hard but that girl could really fuck. The first day she came in my ass five times and every day thereafter she fucked me at least three times a day. She may have been small but she was an amazing fucker.

I have bottomed only 3 times. Two times it was the same guy. He had a cock that was at least average in length bur thin. He penetrated me easily and without pain, yet it was very exciting to feel him inside me.. he was perfect for my virgin ass. The other guy was not hard enough to really penetrate me.

Oh that 6-7 average girth for me thats the sweet spot that being said had a guy with 4 and it was amazing and I got into it big time, pushing back has he slammed into me and a little smack on the ass, major turn on I have yet to have over 7 but the one that was 7 and lttle thicker took some time to get fully in once he was oh yes let this last for a while.

I love a large cock, to be sure...for me girth is more important than length. Having said that, I really appreciate even more a huge load and/or a playmate who can rest a bit and give me a 2nd load. A 3rd? Amazing! Because I love the first load down my throat, the 2nd all over my face and the 3rd? Impregnate me!

Back