Kissing

I do prefer a clean shaven guy, but it isn't a deal breaker. Just a personal preference (I'm smooth faced). But I get into it a LOT more if you're clean shaven.

My first kiss, lips to lips was with another girl. Boys came later but the most sensual, passionate, and erotic kisses (to me) are with another wanting and willing female!! Just sayin'! 💋💗💋

Once a masculine man kisses you there's no doubt you would love it. I admit that I get seriously aroused knowing that his kiss means he wants me.

My first french kiss was in 6th grade. Jill was her name! It's a great memory! Kissing is very sensual with a woman and for most of my life was reserved for ladies only. Then a long time FWB guy slipped me the tongue. It was awkward, but I returned the kiss until it got better. Since then I have kissed 1 or 2 other men. Most men don't like that, but once they try it, they will like it! It's very different than kissing a woman; maybe it's more the "dirty thought" of it being a man?

I enjoy being used, so kissing kind of negates that and I don't want (not that I have a choice). I do enjoy kissing someone I'm in love with however. Does put you in a dreamland kind of
I use kissng as a way to use guys, so I get your point

At 63 I have had very few m2m experiences. The first guy to kiss me was not good at it but the second guy was and I enjoyed our make out sessions when I could arrange to meet with him.

I just love kissing. I'm a woman, btw. I find kissing women more sensual. It means more and makes me feel. It awakens me. I'm putty in their hands and everything moves so naturally onto the next.

I could happily sit in my girls lap kissing the day away. Kissing is fun.

I just love kissing. I'm a woman, btw. I find kissing women more sensual. It means more and makes me feel. It awakens me. I'm putty in their hands and everything moves so naturally onto the next.

I could happily sit in my girls lap kissing the day away. Kissing is fun.
There's nothing better than romantic kissing 💋 ☆☆☆☆☆

One of my most vivid memories of my first MM encounter was both of us standing naked, my arms round his waist, his hands on my buttocks, pressed firmly against each other and just kissing. Oh, the mixture of fear and excitement about what was going to unfold... :giggle:

I'd had so many fantasies about being with another man by that time but I even surprised myself with how gay I really was.

... then in the following days came the overwhelming feelings of shame but that's a different story 😢

Back