Who's had a MMM or more?

i went to a friend's one night and walked into his bedroom and a male was lying on his bed nude. my host told me don't worry he's here to watch. i told him about you and you had said you like that so i invited him over. my host then told me to get on the bed and i did. the gust moved to a stool at the foot of the bed. my host laid in front of me asking if it was all ok, i said yeah as he demanded i start sucking him and i did. his friend watched and commented and told me how sexy and feminine my ass was. he began to rub it with no protests from me. next i felt a wet object on my asshole and he slid 2 lubed fingers in me and started finger fucking me talking dirty to me. that's the only mmm i've had

i went to a friend's one night and walked into his bedroom and a male was lying on his bed nude. my host told me don't worry he's here to watch. i told him about you and you had said you like that so i invited him over. my host then told me to get on the bed and i did. the gust moved to a stool at the foot of the bed. my host laid in front of me asking if it was all ok, i said yeah as he demanded i start sucking him and i did. his friend watched and commented and told me how sexy and feminine my ass was. he began to rub it with no protests from me. next i felt a wet object on my asshole and he slid 2 lubed fingers in me and started finger fucking me talking dirty to me. that's the only mmm i've had
Sounds like things could have gone way further! Very hot!

Yeah. The guy who hosted the group gave us tags, first name only. He went around and took photos, blocking out the names and any other identifying stuff (tattoos, obvious skin marks, etc.).

The "basis" of the party was to be a "size surveying" event. Sounds silly, I know, but it was fun. As each man arrived, he was taken in the hotel rooms bathroom and his flaccid cock measured. (I was never really soft at this event.) Then, once the fun began, he made a point to measure each man's erection. All in the name of science. :LOL:

He sent the data and photos to anyone from the group who wanted it all. Here's another photos from the same group:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1csjv62eh7vl2jq/getting jacked.jpg?dl=0

On a side note, I have read that there is one physical trait that may actually correlate with a man's erect cock size. A Korean team measured men who were undergoing surgery, so they were sedated. They measured the man's stretched flaccid penis length, which is a fair estimate of his erect length, and correlated it to various other body measurements. The one that seemed to have had a consistent correlation was the length of the man's ring finger as compared to his index finger. A ring finger longer than the index finger indicated a longer erect penis length. It's possible that both are caused by a rush of testosterone at a certain critical point in a male fetus.

The party was fun, lighthearted, no pressure. Just a bunch of horny men looking for an excuse to get together for some all-male fun. I went to three of his parties over about four years. And yes, my ring finger is noticeable longer than my index finger. It helps me play the piano, you know. ;)
That cock is soo nice and thick!

As I've posted on another thread, had one. Had an older gay guy I met at his a few times for BJ/HJ and the odd fuck. One day, said he couldn't meet as got a married guy round for 69, unless I wanted to join ......

As I've posted on another thread, had one. Had an older gay guy I met at his a few times for BJ/HJ and the odd fuck. One day, said he couldn't meet as got a married guy round for 69, unless I wanted to join ......
So, a 3-way 69??? Did you go?

Did you let him fuck you while you sucked your friend?

Iā€™ve done it thrice in a bathhouse as a top, but I dream of being a bottom now.

Once by wandering into a room with two guys ass-up who were both bottoms. I alternated fucking each of them and finished inside one who asked me to.

Once by meeting up with a guy who wanted to fuck me but my ass wasnā€™t warmed up, so we met up again in a guyā€™s room and took turns fucking him, and I let him finish first and took his sloppy seconds.

The hottest one was with a bottom I would love to emulate. The third guy was just watching and directing me. The bottom was in a blindfold and jockstrap and did everything I commanded; he was a true slut who called both of us Sir. I finished in his ass and he sucked me after I did. I think about that a lot and want to do exactly what he did.

I've sucked quite a few cocks, and had the best of them in my tight ass too. But I've never done a male 3 or more way.

Would love to. I jack off a lot thinking of being the slut in a spit roast, hot cocks filling my mouth and ass. The studs kissing and making out as they use my body and holes to make their cocks swell and throb till they moan and fill me up at the same time, cum dripping out of my well fucked holes.

Or be the slut in a blowbang, 4-6 cocks in my mouth or face at once. I'd want studs that had good control, and could keep those delicious cumload in their balls till everyone else was ready to cum.

Then I'd give them a nasty talk cum countdown, telling them how much I wanted all their cum, till they all moaned and blasted half a dozen cumloads at once into my open mouth and all over my face. The boys would sweetly rub their cocks into the shared cum mess and then let me lick it off, so as not to miss out on a drop.

Who's had group male sex and tell us about it please.
No such luck. But I'd love to have what you describe.

I've also done a bukakke with 4 men feeding me. Went back to his apt to do it again but he ended up only having 1 other guy join in. It ended with a bukakke but they also took turns fucking me. I was early 30s and they were both late 50s. Both very verbal daddy types. Started out taking turns sucking them. Then the host told me to show them how I play with my hole. I moved back and got on his ottoman on my back. Spreading my legs so they could see me exposed. I reached down and started to rub myself. He handed me some lube and I slide a finger inside.

I've also done a bukakke with 4 men feeding me. Went back to his apt to do it again but he ended up only having 1 other guy join in. It ended with a bukakke but they also took turns fucking me. I was early 30s and they were both late 50s. Both very verbal daddy types. Started out taking turns sucking them. Then the host told me to show them how I play with my hole. I moved back and got on his ottoman on my back. Spreading my legs so they could see me exposed. I reached down and started to rub myself. He handed me some lube and I slide a finger inside.
Wow, so hot. Bet you were covered in cum. The boys spit roast you too?

Wow, so hot. Bet you were covered in cum. The boys spit roast you too?
my face was covered and I loved it. Yes they did. They watched me finger myself for a while. The other guy got up and spread lube on his cock. Didn't say a word just moved my finger and pressed his cock against my hole. Our eyes were locked as he slide his cock inside me bare.

so hot. Hope he moaned and called you your girl name as he filled your tight and hot ass.

Back