Who's had a MMM or more?

I wish. The host had me strip naked as soon as I walked in his apt both times so I wasn't dressed up.
Too bad, I'd have led you into the bedroom and let you pick out anything you wanted from my wife's closet and drawers. Then give you 10 minutes to put on your best makeup, and come out to the boys, us hearing your high heels on the tile before we saw you.

Too bad, I'd have led you into the bedroom and let you pick out anything you wanted from my wife's closet and drawers. Then give you 10 minutes to put on your best makeup, and come out to the boys, us hearing your high heels on the tile before we saw you.
Mmm that would be hot. Wasn't a group but I have had men ask me to wear things of their wives. Once in college a man had a daughter a little older than me and he had me wear her cheer uniform.

oh wow, be he loved that. He he call you her name as you two fucked away?

What did her outfit look like?
It was a 2 piece that showed off the stomach. Short white skirt with pleats. The bottom had black and gold striping around it. The top was tight and had the school/town name. He also had a wig for me to wear and fishnet stockings.

Yes he called me her name as we played. I called him daddy. It was Incredibly hot.

It was a 2 piece that showed off the stomach. Short white skirt with pleats. The bottom had black and gold striping around it. The top was tight and had the school/town name. He also had a wig for me to wear and fishnet stockings.

Yes he called me her name as we played. I called him daddy. It was Incredibly hot.
Oh that is so hot. Jacking my cock thinking of you two. He must have cum so hard, finally fucking his "gal". Hope he filled your tight and wiling ass with a huge cumload.

Years ago my wife set me up with three guys she knew. I was and am bi, she watched and directed the action.

I just gave into the experience, they were young and stronger, my own mini gangbang.

The best was cumming while being ass fucked and a cock cumming in my mouth with my wife cherring.

Years ago my wife set me up with three guys she knew. I was and am bi, she watched and directed the action.

I just gave into the experience, they were young and stronger, my own mini gangbang.

The best was cumming while being ass fucked and a cock cumming in my mouth with my wife cherring.
That would be the ultimate fantasy full filled for sure!

Been lucky to have 1 all male 3 some. I wish I could go back and relive it as I was in awe of everything and didn't give my best effort. It was my first time topping and it sent me over the edge. Until that point, I had only had oral fun with males

Yeah. The guy who hosted the group gave us tags, first name only. He went around and took photos, blocking out the names and any other identifying stuff (tattoos, obvious skin marks, etc.).

The "basis" of the party was to be a "size surveying" event. Sounds silly, I know, but it was fun. As each man arrived, he was taken in the hotel rooms bathroom and his flaccid cock measured. (I was never really soft at this event.) Then, once the fun began, he made a point to measure each man's erection. All in the name of science. :LOL:

He sent the data and photos to anyone from the group who wanted it all. Here's another photos from the same group:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1csjv62eh7vl2jq/getting jacked.jpg?dl=0

On a side note, I have read that there is one physical trait that may actually correlate with a man's erect cock size. A Korean team measured men who were undergoing surgery, so they were sedated. They measured the man's stretched flaccid penis length, which is a fair estimate of his erect length, and correlated it to various other body measurements. The one that seemed to have had a consistent correlation was the length of the man's ring finger as compared to his index finger. A ring finger longer than the index finger indicated a longer erect penis length. It's possible that both are caused by a rush of testosterone at a certain critical point in a male fetus.

The party was fun, lighthearted, no pressure. Just a bunch of horny men looking for an excuse to get together for some all-male fun. I went to three of his parties over about four years. And yes, my ring finger is noticeable longer than my index finger. It helps me play the piano, you know. ;)
That’s a great looking cock!

I experienced MMMM in a public toilet late at night when I was a teenager. I was bent over sucking a guy while three guys took turns fucking me and using my mouth. That was my first experience of ATM too.

Had an MMM a year of so later with two much older guys. Loved being their plaything for a night.

about 10 years ago at a gay sauna I was spit roasted and fucked by 5 guys - not all at the same time, I was spit-roasted, then went looking for another guy, then another... a good night.

I especially enjoy playing with couples, and MMM started early for me. It's probably from all the exploratory circle jerks in younger days, or being in the military for years.

Repeatedly over the years I've been honored to have couples invite me to play. One memorable night I randomly met a couple in Portland at a hotel bar, was invited to their room for more drinks, and we made intimate love for hours.

The sex was amazing, but sharing their love is what hooked me on playing with couples.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy anonymous group play without intimacy. it definitely has its place. I find that onnected sex is more fulfilling.

I just have an affinity for sexy couples.

I've sucked quite a few cocks, and had the best of them in my tight ass too. But I've never done a male 3 or more way.

Would love to. I jack off a lot thinking of being the slut in a spit roast, hot cocks filling my mouth and ass. The studs kissing and making out as they use my body and holes to make their cocks swell and throb till they moan and fill me up at the same time, cum dripping out of my well fucked holes.

Or be the slut in a blowbang, 4-6 cocks in my mouth or face at once. I'd want studs that had good control, and could keep those delicious cumload in their balls till everyone else was ready to cum.

Then I'd give them a nasty talk cum countdown, telling them how much I wanted all their cum, till they all moaned and blasted half a dozen cumloads at once into my open mouth and all over my face. The boys would sweetly rub their cocks into the shared cum mess and then let me lick it off, so as not to miss out on a drop.

Who's had group male sex and tell us about it please.
Are you real or an AI?

I've sucked quite a few cocks, and had the best of them in my tight ass too. But I've never done a male 3 or more way.

Would love to. I jack off a lot thinking of being the slut in a spit roast, hot cocks filling my mouth and ass. The studs kissing and making out as they use my body and holes to make their cocks swell and throb till they moan and fill me up at the same time, cum dripping out of my well fucked holes.

Or be the slut in a blowbang, 4-6 cocks in my mouth or face at once. I'd want studs that had good control, and could keep those delicious cumload in their balls till everyone else was ready to cum.

Then I'd give them a nasty talk cum countdown, telling them how much I wanted all their cum, till they all moaned and blasted half a dozen cumloads at once into my open mouth and all over my face. The boys would sweetly rub their cocks into the shared cum mess and then let me lick it off, so as not to miss out on a drop.

Who's had group male sex and tell us about it please.
I've been lucky enough to have several mmm, mmmm and even mmmff.
Some of the mmm were with cd gurls and some all bi dudes but all have been great fun.
Mmmm in a guy sauna club was good too. I was getting fucked while blowing two guys with several others watching n wanking. I swallowed 5 loads that night. Good times....

Back