Sitting at work

RipleNStllWtr

Bi-Cur Stone
Listening to Lit Audio about a threescore with M/F couple. Male voice. Reading in the forum and dreaming about falling onto a cock with my mouth saving me. Just spending the whole evening playing slut. My coworkers having no idea what I am listening to or thinking about. It's been a long hard day. Maybe go home, put in my panties and jerk the fuck off until I can't no more. Dreaming about cocks I will never touch in person.

Listening to Lit Audio about a threescore with M/F couple. Male voice. Reading in the forum and dreaming about falling onto a cock with my mouth saving me. Just spending the whole evening playing slut. My coworkers having no idea what I am listening to or thinking about. It's been a long hard day. Maybe go home, put in my panties and jerk the fuck off until I can't no more. Dreaming about cocks I will never touch in person.
Jerk the fuck off......yes.....messy panties........

Should wear your panties to work!

Can’t get cock off my mind. It’s not too hard to find one to suck, but I really need to be fucked.

I need to find a guy to really plow me like he wants to knock me up. I need it stretched open, fucked deep and fully loaded with cum. I’d really like a couple guys waiting turns too. I want to feel and hear that sloppy, cum lubed ass of mine being treated like a well worn pussy.

But, I wouldn’t mind settling for sucking a guy off who has an obscenely massive load to shoot.

Either way, talk dirty to me when you have your hard, thick, throbbing dick in me.

Back