Bukkake Lovers - Givers and Receivers

wankerholic42

Experienced
One of the most erotic experiences I’ve ever had was in the 1980s in a gay sauna in Amsterdam. It occurred in the communal showers. I had just sweated almost to death in the sauna and the steam room and was already horny watching the guys‘ cocks of all shapes and sizes in various states of arousal. As the cool spray cascaded down my body I noticed I had a semi and the young guy standing under the shower next to me was looking at my growing cock with interest. He was gorgeous with an athletic body….and the cock on him! Uncut, thick and a good seven inches. I was tempted to feel it in my hand, but being English and somewhat hesitant (we didn’t have the sexual liberalism as the Dutch in those days) my hand remained on my own cock which was now fully erect.

The young guy gave me a smile and reached out, grasped my raging hard-on and began stroking it. I needed no further encouragement and reciprocated. How good it’s thickness felt in my hand. He leaned forward and started kissing me. This action seemed to start a chain reaction with the other guys in the shower and a circle jerk session was soon happening.

Within minutes I found myself laying on my back on the floor, just beyond the reach of the shower sprays with at least half a dozen ultra-horny lads standing over me, jacking themselves off or being wanked by his neighbour, Then one of them knelt down between my legs and took my throbbing prick in his mouth. His hand cupped my balls as he took my entire length down his throat. I was not going to last long. One of the guys above me let out a grunt as he arched his back and buckled his knees and let fly his load which spattered down onto my chest and face. The next guy let loose his jizz which rained down on me and as the third guy spunked, my own climax overwhelmed me and I spurted down my oral giver’s throat. He changed his positioning to sitting astride my tummy and I obliged him by finishing him off over my chest with my hand. The showers now became very useful in washing my glazed body, face and hair off several loads. Since that occasion, I’ve often enjoyed giving a hand job to friends as they sit astride me so I can take their load on my chest and/or face.

So, I’d love to hear from any readers who enjoy receiving or giving bukkake or who fantasise about the experience. Keep it cumming, guys! Yes, pun intended.

It really is a horny experience. Especially if, like me, you have a fetish for semen and watching guys cum. That was the only time I received multiple loads though have enjoyed facials from single guys when jacking them off and a couple of times masturbating a two guys at the same time. Thanks for responding😁

I had very similar experience in a sauna in London a few weeks back, I went in the showers after getting very worked up in the steam room, two guys were already in there - well three, I hadn't spotted the one on his knees alternating sucking the other two off. They were so carried away with it all they didn't notice me showering, my cock getting hard. Then I saw one throb a huge load of cum and they all opened their eyes.....

.... and while our kneeling friend carried on sucking the other guy, the one who had just cum licked his lips looking at my very stiff cock... I closed my eyes and let the warm water of the shower course over my body and within seconds my pole was in his mouth, looking down at him eagerly bobbing up and down, stroking my balls, exquisite pleasure....

Prefer receiving but I can give.

I'd love to be in a room full of sexy trans girls who want to shower me with their cum until I'm sticky. I'm their cum slut for as long as they want.

I'm in a bikini or naked, leashed, collared, in chastity, and with a big jewelled butt plug of their choice stuck up my sissy arse. They can take it out if they want to fuck me. Otherwise they make me suck all of them off, allow them to cum on my face as one or both of us wank their cocks on my face while I can't get any relief. Or maybe they jack off each other's cocks on my face.

Whenever they're done, they take me by my leash and make me crawl around that room for their amusement. They push my head down with their hands or if they want to humiliate me more, their sexy soft feet and cruel high heels. My head goes right into the cum puddles they created which I'm forced to lick up before they let me up. That's any cum puddles they leave on the floor, couch, curtains, clothes, beds, and each other. I'll happily watch them fuck or wank on each other's arses, stomachs, legs, feet or heels, and I'll suck EVERY last drop clean. Yes, even from the bottom of their heels. They can step in the cum pools if they like and force me to eat it from their sexy shoes.

After that, they lead me back into my wire mesh cage to be locked up in until they want me to serve them again. I'm completely theirs unless they choose to release me... Or lend me out to groups of their friends.

If you're a bi or straight guy, you can imagine the same fantasy with a group of sexy women sitting on your face, making you drink all their squirt and lick it off the sofa. All of them totally naked and horny, shoving you down and sitting on your face, then grinding on you without asking and moaning loudly as they orgasm hard all over your face. Be sure to lick their pussies clean and whatever juices are running down their arse cracks into their arseholes properly, or they'll force you to lick their waxed and smooth arseholes clean anyway.

Ive often fantasized about being covered in cum by several men. I love the feel of cum hitting my skin, especially on my cock and nips. Often times im really close to orgasm after the guy im with cums on me. Ill use the cum as lube and that really makes me excited. Id love to suck off several guys and then they all shoot their loads on me. Then use the cum to massage my body as I lay and all of them rub my body with their cum like a lotion. Stroking my cock, rubbing my balls and chest and even my hips. As they rub me all over with the slimy semen, one or 2 more stroke their cocks over my face and I continue to lick and suck them until they bust a nut all over my face and lips.

Back