Bukkake Lovers - Givers and Receivers

It's also a blast to give some poor ephebe that first sweet, splat, right in the chops, and watch that expression change from revulsion to ravenous.

I’ve been on both sides but much prefer receiving, my usual sauna I visit is great for it if you leave the door open in the room or use the communal room, if you attract attention you’ll find yourself on the receiving end of a shower of cum from guys who are turned in from watching and jerking off
Sounds like a place id like to visit and attract attention lol

It really is a horny experience. Especially if, like me, you have a fetish for semen and watching guys cum. That was the only time I received multiple loads though have enjoyed facials from single guys when jacking them off and a couple of times masturbating a two guys at the same time. Thanks for responding😁
Definately LOVE watching cum
Shooting. Always wanted a buddy to shoot his hot load onto my shaft while im
Stroking so I could use his cum as lube.

Not much beats a bukakke. Especially with a petite Asian lady with small
Boobs in the middle.

Would love my lady to get bukakke then have me penetrate her while she’s still covered in all the cum.

I wouldn’t be opposed. She enjoys M2m action so it’s all good. I’d give her a good deep passionate kiss with some
Of his cum on / in my mouth to share it with her.

I wouldn’t be opposed. She enjoys M2m action so it’s all good. I’d give her a good deep passionate kiss with some
Of his cum on / in my mouth to share it with her.
The first time she ever went down on me, she immediately gave me a kiss after I came. She was testing me to see how open I was. (She told me
Afterwards). I passed. : )

The first time she ever went down on me, she immediately gave me a kiss after I came. She was testing me to see how open I was. (She told me
Afterwards). I passed. : )
I’m not attracted to males at all. And would never kiss one on the lips. But im more open minded as I get older. Im not scared of a penis, or cum, so if it lights her fire, why not? I’ve learned to enjoy the m2m action as I get older. Adds a nice variety for us both. And she enjoys variety too. lol

I’m not attracted to males at all. And would never kiss one on the lips. But im more open minded as I get older. Im not scared of a penis, or cum, so if it lights her fire, why not? I’ve learned to enjoy the m2m action as I get older. Adds a nice variety for us both. And she enjoys variety too. lol
To greedily gobble her lover's load off her big firm tits. mmm

Never done it, but have some fantasies about it. Like getting on all fours and getting repeatedly spitroasted bareback, while other men cum on me as well. Eventually cumming myself from prostate stimulation - my ass dripping with cum, my stomach full of cum, my body soaked in cum.

I love being on the receiving end, but I have also participated as a giver.

J'adore baiser ma femme après un bukkake en fin de gang bang, Je suis bi donc le sperme ne me gène pas au contraire.
Ma chérie devient folle en bukkake et j'ai comme fantasme de la ramener à la maison couverte visage et cheveux de sperme, voir de la promener dans les rues.

I have a niche bukkake love. I recently learned that I love cumming on a couple as they kiss or while one guy is giving head to another.

I never knew that about myself!
Missed this post, that's REALLY hot, I'd want to try cumming on a trans couple's face as they kiss and watch them continue as they share my warm hot cum. 🤭
Same for receiving, in fact I'd prefer to receive a nice sticky facial with another sissy.IMG_0261(1).jpg

Last edited:
In 2024 i would like to be part of a Bukkake Gang Bang, but with the "giving part". Definately one of my fantasies. Friendly fire would be no problem...
Friendly fire could be an incentive. To get roped into a maelstrom of flying cum.

Les tirs amis pourraient être une incitation. Pour se retrouver entraîné dans un maelström de sperme volant.

En bukkake il faut pas gêné par le sperme des autres gars car selon la puissance des jets quand on est tous autour de la salope alors il n'est pas rare de s'en prendre sur soi

In bukkake you don't have to be bothered by the other guys' cum because depending on the power of the jets when you're all around the slut then it's not uncommon to lash out at yourself
It can be a little awkward. " Sorry, man." " Yeah."

Back