Am I a sissy?

My God, I am Man and only a man. I’ve an eight inch cock. Women scream and claw the air when they feel it give them an orgasm; men weep and worship me, as I push it up them and some ride it like a hobby horse until their milk messes my stomach. I would die rather than be a woman for one minute, never mind a day.

Last edited:
That is interesting. How would you know from birth. Maybe very early. I did not have any sexual thoughts until like middle school. Not saying you didn't, just seems mysterious.
I liked playing with dolls instead of toy trucks when I was a toddler, so my bi parents recognized it in me and dressed me as a girl at home and I never wore male clothing except for outer clothing for school. I continued that for college and all of my working career, and now that I am retired I don't own any male clothing at all.

Last edited:
I l playingead of toy trucks when I was a toddler, so my bi parents recognized it in me and dressed me as a girl at home and I never wore male clothing except for outer clothing for school. I continued that for college and all of my working career, and now that I am retired I don't own any male clothing at all.
Sounds wonderful to me

I went back and edited my previous comment. It was supposed to say "I liked playing with dolls instead of toy trucks when I was a toddler".
My girlfriend always played with dolls with other girls when she was a kid. Everyone knew that she was not really a male and thank goodness, they accepted it.

My girlfriend always played with dolls with other girls when she was a kid. Everyone knew that she was not really a male and thank goodness, they accepted it.
I don't know your age, but back in my day it wasn't really accepted which is why I always had to dress as a boy and later a man for school and work. Fortunately my parents and the rest of my family accepted me as who I am. In today's world I might have been able to go to school dressed as a girl like our grandsons did and still do for college. I would have loved going to school in a mini-dress like the girls my age did.

I went back and edited my previous comment. It was supposed to say "I liked playing with dolls instead of toy trucks when I was a toddler".

I don't know your age, but back in my day it wasn't really accepted which is why I always had to dress as a boy and later a man for school and work. Fortunately my parents and the rest of my family accepted me as who I am. In today's world I might have been able to go to school dressed as a girl like our grandsons did and still do for college. I would have loved going to school in a mini-dress like the girls my age did.
I would have liked to gone to school in mini dress too

My girlfriend is 37 so this would have been in the late 80s and early 90s. Of course she grew up in the Philippines on a remote island so things were different there. Lucky for her.

My girlfriend is 37 so this would have been in the late 80s and early 90s. Of course she grew up in the Philippines on a remote island so things were different there. Lucky for her.
Growing up in the 50's and 60's in southern Alabama was a whole lot different than that.

Being a child of the 60s and 70s was the same. It wasn't accepted. I pretty sure my mother knew I was wearing her clothes from on occasion. She asked me once if I did and out fear I said no, I believe she knew it. My sister caught me wearing hers and asked me if I liked it. I pled with her not to tell. She didn't. I always knew I loved wearing womens clothes. I tried to bury it for many years but couldn't. Now I have a wardrobe.

Being a child of the 60s and 70s was the same. It wasn't accepted. I pretty sure my mother knew I was wearing her clothes from on occasion. She asked me once if I did and out fear I said no, I believe she knew it. My sister caught me wearing hers and asked me if I liked it. I pled with her not to tell. She didn't. I always knew I loved wearing womens clothes. I tried to bury it for many years but couldn't. Now I have a wardrobe.
I don't own any men's clothes anymore

Unfortunately I have to wear male clothes for work. I don't want to test my company's policies. After work I'll usually switch it up. The wife does encourage it, I am lucky in that respect.

Unfortunately I have to wear male clothes for work. I don't want to test my company's policies. After work I'll usually switch it up. The wife does encourage it, I am lucky in that respect.
I was that way too, and always had on lingerie under my suit. As soon as I retired I got rid of all that awful male clothing. Our son was lucky, he got a job where he was allowed to dress as he wanted because he worked in a back office and didn't have to interact with anyone but co-workers who accepted him. Then last year his company opened an office here in Thailand and in January they sent him here knowing he would be comfortable here and gave his wife a job too. They even paid for us to accompany them.

I was that way too, and always had on lingerie under my suit. As soon as I retired I got rid of all that awful male clothing. Our son was lucky, he got a job where he was allowed to dress as he wanted because he worked in a back office and didn't have to interact with anyone but co-workers who accepted him. Then last year his company opened an office here in Thailand and in January they sent him here knowing he would be comfortable here and gave his wife a job too. They even paid for us to accompany them.
That would be awesome

My God, I am Man and only a man. I’ve an eight inch cock. Women scream and claw the air when they feel it give them an orgasm; men weep and worship me, as I push it up them and some ride it like a hobby horse until their milk messes my stomach. I would die rather than be a woman for one minute, never mind a day.
Viva la Cock

Then why are you on a thread asking "am I a sissy"?

You are soooo. Lucky, what I wouldn't give to be in your place! I am glad for you and your family's great fortune.

Trying to convince himself, perhaps? Isn't denial a step on the road to acceptance?
So when he says, “I would die rather than be a woman for one minute, never mind a day.”, he actually wants it and fears it?

So when he says, “I would die rather than be a woman for one minute, never mind a day.”, he actually wants it and fears it?
Those who are secure in who they are don't need to noise it abroad. In school, the boys who bragged about their conquests rarely had any. The ones who simply smiled quietly, on the other hand...

Back