I can’t help but come back

Starwars_nerd

Virgin
I’m almost certain I’m straight but there’s a small part of me that can’t help but wonder what a cock feels like in my hand.
I’ve been looking at the sissy trans and crossdressing pages and noticed that all those females with something extra get me super hard. Anyone else feel this way?

Pm me

I feel the same way about another woman’s nipples. I love playing with my own, but I would love to play with another woman’s, mainly so I can kiss them and lick them and suck them. I just really want to know what a nice hard nipple would feel like on my tongue and in my mouth. Mmmm….. I need a nipple to suck right now!
it feels amazing.

Can you tell me about your first time getting to do that? I think I would be so turned on the first time my tongue actually made contact with a nipple, I would probably cum right then…
Can you tell me about your first time getting to do that? I think I would be so turned on the first time my tongue actually made contact with a nipple, I would probably cum right then…
sent you a message

I’m almost certain I’m straight but there’s a small part of me that can’t help but wonder what a cock feels like in my hand.
I’ve been looking at the sissy trans and crossdressing pages and noticed that all those females with something extra get me super hard. Anyone else feel this way?

Pm me

Careful, when you cross the line you’ll never be completely straight again. Thoughts of making a cock cum will intrude into your thoughts on a regular basis.

Just as there is a certain power a man feels when he uses a bottom, there is a certain power a bottom man feels when he is able to excite a man enough to cum.

It’s really sad that everyone can’t enjoy or try things that they think might be an exciting thrill without being judged by the world/people around them! I’d like to see what it feels like to make another guys cock hard like the original poster or like another poster said she would like to see what another female’s nipples feel like! Wish we could all explore more of our fantasies! I know a lot of people do but for most of us they will always remain a fantasy

Pm me
The feeling of a stiff one in your hand is amazing especially if you're the reason it's hard. I caution you though once it's in your hand the thought of what it would feel like in your mouth is overwhelming.

Oh, I’m sure it does! And I am jealous that you even know this!! my ultimate fantasy would be to lick and suck on another woman’s nipples while watching two guys suck each other‘s cocks…

PLease! Please! Pick me and my friend! 😁

I feel the same way about another woman’s nipples. I love playing with my own, but I would love to play with another woman’s, mainly so I can kiss them and lick them and suck them. I just really want to know what a nice hard nipple would feel like on my tongue and in my mouth. Mmmm….. I need a nipple to suck right now!
If you feel that way about a nipple, now imagine doing that to a clit.

Careful, when you cross the line you’ll never be completely straight again. Thoughts of making a cock cum will intrude into your thoughts on a regular basis.

Just as there is a certain power a man feels when he uses a bottom, there is a certain power a bottom man feels when he is able to excite a man enough to cum.
OMG this is so true. Its was long ago when I first started feeling bi-curios, it took a while before I had enough nerve to actually meet another guy and suck him off. I did this several times. Ever since the thought of sucking another cock keeps popping up in my thoughts. Not on a regular basis but definitely it keeps happening.

Back