Have you ever worn a maid uniform or been a maid?

HeatherMaureen8065

Experienced
I was trained as a sissy first before becoming a sissy maid for the first man I ever dressed for. In the last few months of high school I spent most evenings and weekends under his wing spending every possible moment dressed femininely one way of another! ost often it was in one or another type of maid uniform! I learned to cook and clean in an abbreviated uniform and to serve in an even more abbreviated French maid uniform!
When he moved away a year and a half later I was left in a small apartment with tons of feminine apparel and no income! Placing an ad in a local adult mag, no internet at the time, i became a part time maid for various clients!; some were a one time thing, some weekly. a few monthly. It paid the bills and I could have done more but enjoyed the free time more!
2995.jpg

LOL what was said about doing the housework in just white panties reminded me of a client I had that made several suggestions whenever I dusted his library. my uniform might get dirty so I should remove it and so on till I was wearing only my heels, cap, gloves and jewelry! Dusting seemed to take twice as long as it should have but every second was memorable!

My wife made me a maid’s uniform that consists of a white silk blouse, a very short skirt and a pair of black hose. Every Saturday I dust, vacuum, and clean the kitchen. During the summer i often clean in the nude. I also have a cute full coverage apron for kitchen work and serving.

I had a Dom that told me to put an outfit on than just wearing my wifes panties.So i found a maid outfit in her closet and put it on.Never done this before and once again I'm saying Ican not believe that I am doing this.As I put it on my cock is rock hard.We were playing on cam and when he saw me. He told me that I am his sissy bitch and told me to fuck my ass with a dildo.Between him talking dirty to me while im ridding a dildo and have to beg him(calling him daddy)to fuck me harder,I came all over the place hands free.Another hot sessionof cumming so hard

Yes.. I wore a maid’s uniform with fishnet stockings and heels and was promptly bent over a saddle, on a sawhorse and had my wrists and ankles shackled to the legs of the sawhorse…. I was spanked, flogged, and fucked. When that was done he shackled my wrists to the ceiling and sucked my sissy cock. Then I changed back into my regular clothes and went back to work. That was a great day :)

Yes.. I wore a maid’s uniform with fishnet stockings and heels and was promptly bent over a saddle, on a sawhorse and had my wrists and ankles shackled to the legs of the sawhorse…. I was spanked, flogged, and fucked. When that was done he shackled my wrists to the ceiling and sucked my sissy cock. Then I changed back into my regular clothes and went back to work. That was a great day :)

A great day indeed!

I’ve had many fantasies about dressing in a French maid’s outfit and serving four or five men drinks, sandwiches and more at their weekly poker night.

I’ve had many fantasies about dressing in a French maid’s outfit and serving four or five men drinks, sandwiches and more at their weekly poker night.
That would be fun. Mine has been to either be a maid for a couple, or ro be sever at a party where another maid and I start the evening entertainment by doing each other.

Back