Would you classify this as my being a hooker?

HeatherMaureen8065

Experienced
Several times I have gotten a motel room to meet others. This gives me enough time to transform myself before meeting them! We split the price of the room and generally get that out of the way before 'getting to know each other better'. It seems a shame to waste the money for the room by only meeting one person for an hour or two so I 'book' several gentleman callers each time, each of whom pays for half the room when they show up.
I mentioned it to a friend that knows I dress when I was over at his place one day and he said I was not only a slut but a hooker, and a cheap one at that, for taking the money from all of them. I had never thought of it that way! To me it was just a way to make each of them feel more special as each could then believe that he was the only one I was dressing for that day!
Please let me know what your thoughts about this are. Oh yes, if you were wondering what I did with the money I bought new outfits~

If you think that you are hooking, then you are a hooker. If you don't think so, then you are not a hooker. When she was single and dating guys, they would give my girlfriend money for cab fare to get home. She never thought that she was hooking even though she was taking money from them.

Several times I have gotten a motel room to meet others. This gives me enough time to transform myself before meeting them! We split the price of the room and generally get that out of the way before 'getting to know each other better'. It seems a shame to waste the money for the room by only meeting one person for an hour or two so I 'book' several gentleman callers each time, each of whom pays for half the room when they show up.
I mentioned it to a friend that knows I dress when I was over at his place one day and he said I was not only a slut but a hooker, and a cheap one at that, for taking the money from all of them. I had never thought of it that way! To me it was just a way to make each of them feel more special as each could then believe that he was the only one I was dressing for that day!
Please let me know what your thoughts about this are. Oh yes, if you were wondering what I did with the money I bought new outfits~
I dont think you are a hooker, and the cock should pay for the room.

If the person is helping to pay for the room, that is definitely not a hooker. If the person is paying you for your personal services, then that does make you a hooker. I accept guys paying for a room, meals, etc. But if they gave me lets say a money tip, I'd turn it down flat. It's insulting, please you never know if someone is a cop

If I were you, I would feel proud that men are willing to pay you for sex. Just sharing the cost of the room is not hooking.
Haveing several men pay for the room, now you are hooking. Don't sweat it, get a more expensive room.

doesn't matter what we think, it's what the law says. i'd check that out if i' did that. i was going to rent a room once for four males to attend and be involved in oral sex until someone asked had i checked to see what i was doing legally. i backed out.

Having the guys share costs with you doesn't make you a hooker. Having been to brothels every now and then, there is the costs to the house and then costs for the ladies services so those girls are definitely sex workers earning a living from the services they offer. All you are doing is hooking up with guys and having them help you with the costs.

If you want to be a hooker baby, embrace that shit. Just give those men their money’s worth. :)

This sounds like a form of sex work to me, and there is nothing wrong with sex work. That being said, full-contact sex work is illegal in many places, and I’m not a lawyer. Good luck!

If the person is helping to pay for the room, that is definitely not a hooker. If the person is paying you for your personal services, then that does make you a hooker. I accept guys paying for a room, meals, etc. But if they gave me lets say a money tip, I'd turn it down flat. It's insulting, please you never know if someone is a cop
If they go all the way with you most likley not a cop because there are rules, and im sure the rules would be no actully sex.

Back