What I’ve Learned From My Meetups With Men

The best cocksuckers I've had know create a gentle, soft wet blanket over my cockhead and about 2" of my shaft beyond that. That shaft area is where things happen; the head itself quickly becomes too sensitive, and particularly when I'm cumming!
Keep the lips locked around the SHAFT during and orgasm and avoid tonguing the head itself during the spurts (tempting as it is).
Only approach the head once the orgasm begins to subside, and even then, only rub under the cock.
Most guys remain too active during the orgasm. Let the man cum, then help him continue it after the first volleys.
I do believe you've nailed it sir!

I do believe you've nailed it sir!
and if you're on the giving end of this magnificent blow job, don't even go near the head for a while; you keep doing what got you there in the first place. He'll go flaccid for a bit after you've properly drained every last drop, but if you tickle his head, he'll pull out and walk away. The object here is to get him hard a second time. If he stays for a second blow job, yay team! If he pulls out with a hard on, ya still did your job: he has to walk around with a thick cock for a bit, while you can smile knowingly

Last edited:
Ok, after having some experience with other men, there’s been a number of things I’ve learned:

1. Guys can be just as good or bad sucking dick as women can be. I’ve had two guys who made the attempt who just plain weren’t very good at it, one who was good but just couldn’t quite get me over the edge, and one successful bj.

2. Every single one of them has complimented me on my cock. Every one. A few mentioned my balls as well. One guy actually told me I was sexy (which really took me aback, because he actually was a very good-looking man in much better shape than I am) - he also specifically said the photos I’d taken of it didn’t do it justice. I was not expecting any of that!

3. Most guys who are up for CarPlay really don’t think about the logistics. Trying to do this with normal seats just doesn’t work! Next time I will be having the back seats folded down so there is more space to work with.

4. Speaking of CarPlay, the only times that weren’t CarPlay, one was on a bed (which was nice and comfy) while the other had a sheet put up over a closet doorway with a glory hole cut out, so I was standing the whole time.

5. I’ve only met up with one of them a second time, the glory hole guy, and he wanted me to fuck him through the glory hole, which didn’t work at all, it was dark, I really wasn’t into it, and I won’t go back to him a third time, I think. I will probably meet up with the other guy who hosted but I’m not sure when.

It been an interesting experience so far, but I still want to find one guy, really, who can do the job for me that I can meet with regularly. Actually I’d love it if there was a couple with a bi male I could play with, and get the best of both worlds, but I don’t know if that will happen!
I can only speak for me. Most men are really open to have sex until they get off, Then it is what I cakll, "wham bam, that you sir". I will be back when I get horny again.
That is not what good sex is all about. I never leave anyone hanging. Good sex with men or women is when you both completely fulfill each other. Know who you are hooking up with. If a man or woman is done when they get off and leave men needing, there are out od my little black book.
Ok, after having some experience with other men, there’s been a number of things I’ve learned:

1. Guys can be just as good or bad sucking dick as women can be. I’ve had two guys who made the attempt who just plain weren’t very good at it, one who was good but just couldn’t quite get me over the edge, and one successful bj.

2. Every single one of them has complimented me on my cock. Every one. A few mentioned my balls as well. One guy actually told me I was sexy (which really took me aback, because he actually was a very good-looking man in much better shape than I am) - he also specifically said the photos I’d taken of it didn’t do it justice. I was not expecting any of that!

3. Most guys who are up for CarPlay really don’t think about the logistics. Trying to do this with normal seats just doesn’t work! Next time I will be having the back seats folded down so there is more space to work with.

4. Speaking of CarPlay, the only times that weren’t CarPlay, one was on a bed (which was nice and comfy) while the other had a sheet put up over a closet doorway with a glory hole cut out, so I was standing the whole time.

5. I’ve only met up with one of them a second time, the glory hole guy, and he wanted me to fuck him through the glory hole, which didn’t work at all, it was dark, I really wasn’t into it, and I won’t go back to him a third time, I think. I will probably meet up with the other guy who hosted but I’m not sure when.

It been an interesting experience so far, but I still want to find one guy, really, who can do the job for me that I can meet with regularly. Actually I’d love it if there was a couple with a bi male I could play with, and get the best of both worlds, but I don’t know if that will happen!
I can only speak for me. Most men are really open to have sex until they get off, Then it is what I call, "wham bam, thank you sir". I will be back when I get horny again.
That is not what good sex is all about. I never leave anyone hanging. Good sex with men or women is when you both completely fulfill each other. Know who you are hooking up with. If a man or woman is done when they get off and leave you needing, there are out of my little black book.
I want to leave everyone, desiring seconds with me, and consider the time absolutely the best sex ever.
But that is just my take. I can do myself anytime. I am not leaving a round of sex to go home and J/O

Good tips, thanks for sharing.

MM sex is easy to think about, and far harder to arrange than MF sex lots of times. Glad you had some good times.

And yeah, best scenario for horny married guys is another such guy. When you're wives are out, time for some jacking off and sucking action.
Yes two married guys whose wives are out shopping … the sessions with my step-cousin were as those. Never been happier than those times with him.

I was the one time it happened!

Question for you. Have you sucked a cock yet ?

I had my first blowjob from a guy about 10 years ago. That continued for the next 4 years as I traveled for work and could find a cock sucker that was in the same town as me.

After a job change where I no longer traveled for work I had a dry spell for about 2 years.

I started meeting up with a guy I’m his hotel room. Had 4 meetings with him. He was a damn good cock sucker.

About the same time that I found him I found a local guy that worked

Question for you. Have you sucked a cock yet ? I have had a number of blowjobs from guys over the last 10 years but I have not sucked a cock yet. I want to but just have not had the courage to do it yet.

Good tips, thanks for sharing.

MM sex is easy to think about, and far harder to arrange than MF sex lots of times. Glad you had some good times.

And yeah, best scenario for horny married guys is another such guy. When you're wives are out, time for some jacking off and sucking action.
MM sex is easy to get, no frills done.

Married/closet men have risk, so take precautions. Openly gay men, easiest to meet but often take risks.

All in my experience over the last decade.

Back