Why is it so hard..

Are you seriously saying The Gay community doesn't have a Size Fetish Problem?
There's definitely an unhealthy fixation on big cocks, but dammit, I'm going to generalize again :/

You fuck around with the guy with the enormous cock.

You date/marry the one that won't leave you incontinent by your mid 30s. 😝

There's definitely an unhealthy fixation on big cocks, but dammit, I'm going to generalize again :/

You fuck around with the guy with the enormous cock.

You date/marry the one that won't leave you incontinent by your mid 30s. 😝
Hey, he found me. I turned him down 8 times before I finally said yes. He was actually sweet, nice, charming, and best of all totally in love with me.

I guess I've been fortunate. Found some power tops on gay dating sites who have allowed me the pleasure of a variety of experiences. I search for the guys who like to take charge but also like long slow sessions.

Threads like this just go to show that there are many differences between guys. I am a top, but that has little value if you have a bad case of ED. What makes someone a top also varies. I disagree with the idea that top is all about one's own pleasure. If you think about it the most common hetero sex is the man in a top role and the woman in the bottom role. Sure there are some str8 men who don't care about whether the woman enjoys being penetrated, but I know plenty of considerate str8 men who want their woman to have a great time too.

For myself, I consider my top nature to be more of an orientation than a preference. From an age that I cannot discuss here, I was oriented towards certain men's behinds -- behinds belonging to handsome, hairy, muscular, manly guys. I wanted them to have big hearts. I find tan lines a turn-on as it seems more virginal. I wanted to see them; I wanted to touch them; I wanted inside them (if they were clean). A man's penis is the last thing I pay attention to. Sure, I find a guy who is dripping precum to make me think I'm turning him on. One thing that changed over the years was before I found my wonderful partner. I though I was a failed top if I didn't jack off my bottom or if he couldn't get hard. Well my partner changed my outlook. He preferred that I leave his cock alone when I was fucking him. Though he was soft, he told me he enjoyed me inside him immensely.

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss fucking my guy. If I didn't have his love, I would be completely lost. His love makes my ED somewhat bearable. Being inside a man where both of you find each other attractive and each other lovable makes life worth every day you have with each other. As I have said before, love trumps even fucking as if I could get back my erections, but only under the stipulation not with my guy, I'd say no thank you. I can fantasize all the years I could be inside him. Where I cannot fantasize a life where he is missing from my heart.

Last edited:
Threads like this just go to show that there are many differences between guys. I am a top, but that has little value if you have a bad case of ED. What makes someone a top also varies. I disagree with the idea that top is all about one's own pleasure. If you think about it the most common hetero sex is the man in a top role and the woman in the bottom role. Sure there are some str8 men who don't care about whether the woman enjoys being penetrated, but I know plenty of considerate str8 men who want their woman to have a great time too.

For myself, I consider my top nature to be more of an orientation than a preference. From an age that I cannot discuss here, I was oriented towards certain men's behinds -- behinds belonging to handsome, hairy, muscular, manly guys. I wanted them to have big hearts. I find tan lines a turn-on as it seems more virginal. I wanted to see them; I wanted to touch them; I wanted inside them (if they were clean). A man's penis is the last thing I pay attention to. Sure, I find a guy who is dripping precum to make me think I'm turning him on. One thing that changed over the years was before I found my wonderful partner. I though I was a failed top if I didn't jack off my bottom or if he couldn't get hard. Well my partner changed my outlook. He preferred that I leave his cock alone when I was fucking him. Though he was soft, he told me he enjoyed me inside him immensely.

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss fucking my guy. If I didn't have his love, I would be completely lost. His love makes my ED somewhat bearable. Being inside a man where both of you find each other attractive and each other lovable makes life worth every day you have with each other. As I have said before, love trumps even fucking as if I could get back my erections, but only under the stipulation not with my guy, I'd say no thank you. I can fantasize all the years I could be inside him. Where I cannot fantasize a life where he is missing from my heart.
Well put

…to find a guy who actually likes to fuck ass?

I find my fair share of guys who want their cock sucked, there are plenty out there. But to find a guy who truly wants to take the dominant position, to direct and control another willing man to be used for his pleasure.

Inexperienced pounding is fun, but not for 3 straight minutes then he’s done. A guy who wants me to do all the work will lose my interest.

Surely there are guys who are confident and controlling who want more than a blow job? Finding a guy who will actually top is rare. I’ve had a few good ones. The rest have been disappointing on one level or another. The worst are those who cum as soon as they try to push the head of their cock in.

So, come on guys, where are you?
My theory: If these are "straight" or married men, and they wanted to stick their cock up someone's asshole, they'd prefer to do it with a woman. At any rate, that's how I see it. I've not yet taken a cock up my ass, though I'd like to. But not easy to find guys to fuck man-ass.

Back