Straight Cock Suckers

Interested in hearing from straight married guys who think they want to feel a cock in their mouths, what do you want to feel? What do you want to taste? What do you want to experience without your wife knowing?
Do you think you would actually do this if you knew your wife wouldn’t find out?
My tastes run to smooth slim guys who shave and have freakishly large cocks...yeah I know my jaw will hurt, no I can't Deep throat even a small One due you a strong gag reflex, but it's what turns me on and I want to get it hard, taste the precum as a worship It, and feel the throbbing as he pumps his balls dry into my mouth stopping only when the throbbing stops or he goes limp..

I'd also love to get fucked in my ass afterwards too.

Call It a bucket list Wish. Wife had that fantasy of watching me do that for her, then chickened out, and I desperately want to know First hand how the experience Is. May love it, May be indifferent, May hate it, but I want to do both to completion ( I'm not a quitter )so it's not nagging me in the back of my mind constantly.

Interested in hearing from straight married guys who think they want to feel a cock in their mouths, what do you want to feel? What do you want to taste? What do you want to experience without your wife knowing?
Do you think you would actually do this if you knew your wife wouldn’t find out?
OH YES 100% I would.

I’m “straight” and married. I sucked on older guy when I was younger for 3 years and loved it. But I put it behind me. I discovered I loved women. I dated a had fun with many girls. I married. Became a father and really tried to just pretend it never happened.

But those thoughts creep back in. I would never want to hurt my wife or family. And so I would find myself masturbating and thinking about doing it again. I traveled a lot for work. And I discovered cruising. At first I was only interested in jacking them off.

Then it happened. A guy I got to know in a hotel bar. We both worked in this town a few days each week. Got to know each other in the restaurant/bar. Talking about work family stuff. We We’re a lot alike. Similar ages, families, etc. We went to his room for a glass of good wine. It became a couple. I teased him about his computer and how he masturbated. Told him not to worry we all do. Asked him if I could do it for him. It was my fantasy. He said no. He was straight. Then he got curious. Asked me if I was kidding. I assured I wasn’t. I told him he wouldn’t have to do anything. I always just wanted to do it to another man. He asked “How would we do it?” I knew how it was going to end. I asked if I could do myself while I did his. He was afraid I would want him to touch mine. I told him it was just my fantasy. He stood in front of me while I sat in the desk chair. I removed his pants and mine. I was hard as a rock he was almost the same. I touched it. It was nice. I jacked a little and pre cum started flowing (from both of us). I wanted it bad. I licked the head. He was looking down at me. I opened and sucked him in. I got on my knees in front of him. I sucked him the way I would want. In only a few minutes he stopped me and said I should stop because he was going to cum. I said I thought I wanted it. I went back for more. In only a few more sucks I felt his hand touch my head. He came. It was a gallon. I was so horny that I started cumming hands free on his hotel room floor. I sucked it all. Swallowed it all. He told me it was the first time he ever did anything like that. Also the first time he ever came in anyone’s mouth. His wife wouldn’t let him. I felt a wave of shame and dressed and left quickly. I did jack off again in my room thinking about it.

He stopped going to that hotel. I never saw him again. I probably would have done it for him again if he wanted. I understood why he stopped staying there though.

A note, the thing about making a man cum in your mouth is that it is a lot. A lot more than you think. And it’s thick and the temperature stands out. It’s hot. The taste isn’t bad. I like it I think. But more than the taste it’s just the feeling of making it happen. The feeling of it shooting into your mouth.

I haven’t done it since.
SO HOT! I need to do this BAD!

Cocks are so beautiful and hot. I love feeling mine throb and leak. I want to feel it in my mouth. I want to feel another man throbbing and hear him moaning and know I made him react that way.

I would
Now you can relate as to why I want yours in my mouth so bad because that feeling of a nice beautiful cock throbbing in your mouth is like no other

Interested in hearing from straight married guys who think they want to feel a cock in their mouths, (1) what do you want to feel? (2) What do you want to taste? (3) What do you want to experience without your wife knowing?
(4) Do you think you would actually do this if you knew your wife wouldn’t find out?
I needed to add the numbers to the original post to answer this properly.

Firstly, I have felt a couple of cocks in my mouth, but only soft ones. Some adolescent experiments. My personal cocksucker's, from when I was young - he had ED and absent that, I know I would have sucked him and swallowed his cum somewhat frequently. I would have loved to do a 69 with him. And in a moment of carefree weakness in an ABS, and the guy wasn't hard either, claiming that he had cum not too long before.

(1) I want to feel a cock grow in my mouth. I'd prefer a cut cock, 5 to 7 inches long and not very thick, but not a pencil dick either. I'd love to feel the hardness of the shaft, the silkiness of the skin and the spongy head, as it throbs in my mouth. And I want to feel my balls contracting and my own cock growing and throbbing as I proceed to do what I set out to do.
(2) I want the natural, but clean taste of the cock (not into piss or sweat taste). I love precum, so I'd want to taste plenty of that and then, of course, cum that tastes fresh. I want to know that the stock has been rotated. I don’t want an old batch that's exceeded it's "best by" date. Cum is an acquired taste and can be somewhat pungent, so it's mostly a mouth feel. I'd rather that it isn't clumpy, but smoother in texture. I know what mine tastes like so that's what I want to taste.
(3) I want it to be a friendly, safe, clean, and un-romantic "no strings atrached" experience. I've had plenty of those in ABSs as a feeder. I've always let the cocksucker control the experience and I would want to do the same.
(4) Yes, I would suck cock if I knew my wife wouldn't find out, but also only on the condition that I knew that the guy was clean, free of any STDs, not a beast physically (I'd still want the cock to be attached to a relatively normal looking guy, and preferably, a guy somewhat middle aged or younger), and a nice non-agressive guy.

So, with all of my requirements, I guess that cocksucking really isn't in the cards for me.

Last edited:
I'm a cocksucker, but I'm not attracted to men emotionally. I'll suck his cock and eat his cum, but I won't kiss him on the lips.
I'm well past retirement age and I've been sucking cock ever since my teenage years. I'm married and I recently told my wife that I've been a cocksucker all my life, but that I haven't done it since we got married. (Not true, I still suck cock whenever I get the opportunity) I love performing the act itself, but I especially love it when the man I'm sucking takes control and aggressively fucks my throat until he ejaculates deep inside me!!
I love the slutty way that simply 'being' a Cocksucker makes me feel.

Last edited:
I'm a cocksucker, but I'm not attracted to men emotionally. I'll suck his cock and eat his cum, but I won't kiss him on the lips.
I'm well past retirement age and I've been sucking cock ever since my teenage years. I'm married and I recently told my wife that I've been a cocksucker all my life, but haven't done it since we got married. (Not true, I still suck cock whenever I get the opportunity) I love performing the act itself, but I especially love it when the man I'm sucking takes control and aggressively fucks my throat until he ejaculates deep inside me!!
I love the slutty way that simply 'being' a Cocksucker makes me feel.
How did your wife take the news?

I plan on finding out...
I just have to find the right person/situation where I feel comfortable that it will be discreet
Same here. I'd love to suck a hard cock and have him cum in my mouth, swallow. Cock in my ass and cum inside. I have ED, so topping is pretty much out of the question ( tho I'd love to ). As you said, right person ( trust ), right situation, discretion.
So far hasn't happened. there's always tomorrow.

My wife knows and encourages my bi-exploration. Just as I know and encourage her exploring sex with other men. It's called an open marriage and with no sneaking around and open conversation about what we are doing it relieves that pressure of sneaking around and worrying about getting caught.

Same here. I'd love to suck a hard cock and have him cum in my mouth, swallow. Cock in my ass and cum inside. I have ED, so topping is pretty much out of the question ( tho I'd love to ). As you said, right person ( trust ), right situation, discretion.
So far hasn't happened. there's always tomorrow.
I think the same way discrete is very important and the right person

I’m “straight” and married. I sucked on older guy when I was younger for 3 years and loved it. But I put it behind me. I discovered I loved women. I dated a had fun with many girls. I married. Became a father and really tried to just pretend it never happened.

But those thoughts creep back in. I would never want to hurt my wife or family. And so I would find myself masturbating and thinking about doing it again. I traveled a lot for work. And I discovered cruising. At first I was only interested in jacking them off.

Then it happened. A guy I got to know in a hotel bar. We both worked in this town a few days each week. Got to know each other in the restaurant/bar. Talking about work family stuff. We We’re a lot alike. Similar ages, families, etc. We went to his room for a glass of good wine. It became a couple. I teased him about his computer and how he masturbated. Told him not to worry we all do. Asked him if I could do it for him. It was my fantasy. He said no. He was straight. Then he got curious. Asked me if I was kidding. I assured I wasn’t. I told him he wouldn’t have to do anything. I always just wanted to do it to another man. He asked “How would we do it?” I knew how it was going to end. I asked if I could do myself while I did his. He was afraid I would want him to touch mine. I told him it was just my fantasy. He stood in front of me while I sat in the desk chair. I removed his pants and mine. I was hard as a rock he was almost the same. I touched it. It was nice. I jacked a little and pre cum started flowing (from both of us). I wanted it bad. I licked the head. He was looking down at me. I opened and sucked him in. I got on my knees in front of him. I sucked him the way I would want. In only a few minutes he stopped me and said I should stop because he was going to cum. I said I thought I wanted it. I went back for more. In only a few more sucks I felt his hand touch my head. He came. It was a gallon. I was so horny that I started cumming hands free on his hotel room floor. I sucked it all. Swallowed it all. He told me it was the first time he ever did anything like that. Also the first time he ever came in anyone’s mouth. His wife wouldn’t let him. I felt a wave of shame and dressed and left quickly. I did jack off again in my room thinking about it.

He stopped going to that hotel. I never saw him again. I probably would have done it for him again if he wanted. I understood why he stopped staying there though.

A note, the thing about making a man cum in your mouth is that it is a lot. A lot more than you think. And it’s thick and the temperature stands out. It’s hot. The taste isn’t bad. I like it I think. But more than the taste it’s just the feeling of making it happen. The feeling of it shooting into your mouth.

I haven’t done it since.
I used to travel for work and had this fantasy over and over, sadly it never happened…..you lucky guy

My wife knows and encourages my bi-exploration. Just as I know and encourage her exploring sex with other men. It's called an open marriage and with no sneaking around and open conversation about what we are doing it relieves that pressure of sneaking around and worrying about getting caught.
Yes...but...the thrill of a secret affair cannot be adequately put into words. It's a high, a drug, a compulsion so strong, like a moth to a flame. Each secret meeting brings a new sexual delight, a new secret shared with only your partner, and new bonding. The thrill of secrecy and having a huge secret. Doesn't matter if its a man or a woman you're with, it's an exquisite thing. Of course, affairs usually lead to divorce, as they probably should (and did in my case).

Yes...but...the thrill of a secret affair cannot be adequately put into words. It's a high, a drug, a compulsion so strong, like a moth to a flame. Each secret meeting brings a new sexual delight, a new secret shared with only your partner, and new bonding. The thrill of secrecy and having a huge secret. Doesn't matter if its a man or a woman you're with, it's an exquisite thing. Of course, affairs usually lead to divorce, as they probably should (and did in my case).
It's much easier our way. No fear of divorce because it's all out in the open.

A couple years ago I was just curious to what it would feel like to have a cock in my mouth. No real deisre to DO it, just curious.

Then I started to go down a sissy rabbit hole, and discovered I had a fascination with what it would feel like, and wanted to try. I would like to feel what it's like to be in lingerie and have a cock in my mouth. I want to feel what it's like to be seen by a guy while in panties and feel what it's like to service him, both emotionally and physically. I want to experience making him cum. I don't like eating cum but would swallow if that was desired.

I would do it if I knew no one would find out, and that it was physically safe. No condom invovled, I want to feel/taste his cock in my mouth... I used to be surprised by how much I liked kissing a certain girlfriend after she went down on me. I liked how her lips felt and tasted, and wonder if I'd like the taste of someone's cock.

Back