In Praise of Lesbianism

Bill_Doubleu

Virgin
Sapphic Love is the highest expression of sexuality. "Beauty" itself is Feminine. Since the beginning, religions have acknowledged that existence wouldn't happen without the Feminine principle. "Mother Earth" is the most evident reality, ever. To put it simply, violence and destruction are what men do. This spills over into their sexing, which is often a matter of masturbation on something or someone. To be able to live without the presence of "I want what you have. You must give it to me." must feel wonderful. Female-to-female is a sacred space. Om Sri Shakti Deva

Sapphic Love is the highest expression of sexuality. "Beauty" itself is Feminine. Since the beginning, religions have acknowledged that existence wouldn't happen without the Feminine principle. "Mother Earth" is the most evident reality, ever. To put it simply, violence and destruction are what men do. This spills over into their sexing, which is often a matter of masturbation on something or someone. To be able to live without the presence of "I want what you have. You must give it to me." must feel wonderful. Female-to-female is a sacred space. Om Sri Shakti Deva
I am all for them, let the girls have their fun.

Back