Gay for pay? Wouldn't this be terrible?

FINLEYDIXON

LuvLoox betr'n Color
1709139902139.png
I stumbled on a YouTube channel with a perspective on sex in prison, specifically for gay men.

The YouTuber identifies as straight and uses the handle STRAIGHTFELON.
Since watching ContraPoints, I buy you can be straight and have sex with trans women.
He professes to prefer dating trans women (I believe he is married to a trans woman now).

His target audience is clearly gay men and I find him attractive.

That said, he uses the label "Gay4Pay" and he has some hot stuff clipped to promote his OF.

Tempted to subscribe to his OF, I stopped short. I felt too icky about it.
He is clearly bottoming and sucking dick, but makes it clear he doesn't enjoy it.
I've had sex when I didn't want to. It is awful.

Because of his criminal record, no one will hire him. The income from his OF, he says, is life changing.

I guess he's lucky people will pay to see him do that, but I can't help thinking that if he had another option... he'd take it.

I don't know. I feel bad for the guy, taking cock up his ass to survive. In my opinion, it highlights some defects in how the system functions.

Last edited:
I sympathize with your view point.
However, not much different than doing a job you dislike because you have to put food on the table.
I have fantasized about being a male prostitute and fucking guys for money. My pimp would be a hot femdom though. LOL

Back