How do you seduce and train a virgin young (legal age) man into a fully gay man?

Hypothetical situation: You pick up a hitchhiker, take him home and give him a blow job. He spends the night, and you have excellent sex until the sun comes up. In the morning he's all over you with hugs and kisses. He tells you that was the best sex he's ever had, and it was mostly new to him. He'd had some gay blowjobs before, but never had he done 'all that' as he put it. He loved sucking your dick, kissing, and most of all getting fucked by you. (This happened to me when I was younger)
Now he wants you to show him how to be a complete gay man. He wants you to train him, and be his mentor as he finds his new identity as a gay man. What do you do next?
Have him start wearing a but plug. To keep his ass ready for cock. Have him put on a bra with cutouts for nipples crotchless panties. For his cock to stick out. Give him more cock sucking time and ass pounding time have him bring over other guys that. He knows that want to try that lifestyle

Have him start wearing a but plug. To keep his ass ready for cock. Have him put on a bra with cutouts for nipples crotchless panties. For his cock to stick out. Give him more cock sucking time and ass pounding time have him bring over other guys that. He knows that want to try that lifestyle
Panties on him.

moGyxQx.jpg

I am the old queer in whiskers

Good question given I expect most of us are self taught with all the fun and pitfalls that involves. Not that my first full penetration wasn't an older man, but I'd been active up to full penetration before that. But he wasn't a mentor or instructor, even if he was actually one of my teachers. Might have been nice to have been taken in hand, so to speak. A great fantasy is to be taken captive on an island, maybe with other initiates, and taught to please older men and each other.

So were you trained Hitchiker69 or just dragged up like me?
There's a pacific tribe whose name escapes me (might be the Sambia) in which single men and boys live in a longhouse with oral service thought to extract wisdom from the older men and vitality from the younger. May have been Margaret Mead who discovered this cultural oddity.

I had a cute pink lacy bra, made me wanna suck cock.
I just turned 18 he was 66. That was my 1st time with another man eventually he had me wearing bra and panties bra had cutouts for nipples panties were crotchless how old were you when you had your 1st time

Back