Gay Cuck - Where to find a Bull?

PanDandy

Really Experienced
Where do we find a Bull for a gay cuckold situation?

I am interested in being cucked. My husband has tasked me with this research to possibly try out. We have been together for a long time and I want to see him with a man bigger than me so he can feel what I can't give him. He is the hot wife and he's fem presenting. I'm the submissive beta male bottom that would be forced to watch the two of them fuck on our bed, get sent pics of of them fucking during the day, or whatever you two want to do sexually. You would both be in control and I would clean up the bull's dick after he jizzes inside of him or my ass could be sloppy seconds for his slimy cock or whatever the bull and my hot wife decide. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

I use DL a lot. I am a fem bottom and have had some great encounters with guys from there. Presently, setting up a meeting with an older top this week. He is recently tested so we will be doing bareback.

I use DL a lot. I am a fem bottom and have had some great encounters with guys from there. Presently, setting up a meeting with an older top this week. He is recently tested so we will be doing bareback.
Okay great, that sounds hot. Thank you, we will check it out.

" Honey, I'd like you to meet my new boss." " Nice to meet you. (omg, his hand is huge.)"

I am married and my wife left me and has filed for divorce. I can finally suck as many cocks as I can wrap my mouth around, but I have never sucked one and need help finding one.

Back