How do you seduce and train a virgin young (legal age) man into a fully gay man?

Hitchiker69

Literotica Guru
Hypothetical situation: You pick up a hitchhiker, take him home and give him a blow job. He spends the night, and you have excellent sex until the sun comes up. In the morning he's all over you with hugs and kisses. He tells you that was the best sex he's ever had, and it was mostly new to him. He'd had some gay blowjobs before, but never had he done 'all that' as he put it. He loved sucking your dick, kissing, and most of all getting fucked by you. (This happened to me when I was younger)
Now he wants you to show him how to be a complete gay man. He wants you to train him, and be his mentor as he finds his new identity as a gay man. What do you do next?

Good question given I expect most of us are self taught with all the fun and pitfalls that involves. Not that my first full penetration wasn't an older man, but I'd been active up to full penetration before that. But he wasn't a mentor or instructor, even if he was actually one of my teachers. Might have been nice to have been taken in hand, so to speak. A great fantasy is to be taken captive on an island, maybe with other initiates, and taught to please older men and each other.

So were you trained Hitchiker69 or just dragged up like me?

Good question given I expect most of us are self taught with all the fun and pitfalls that involves. Not that my first full penetration wasn't an older man, but I'd been active up to full penetration before that. But he wasn't a mentor or instructor, even if he was actually one of my teachers. Might have been nice to have been taken in hand, so to speak. A great fantasy is to be taken captive on an island, maybe with other initiates, and taught to please older men and each other.

So were you trained Hitchiker69 or just dragged up like me?
Neither trained or dragged up. The story is true up until the morning came. I actually woke with a hangover and feeling an abundance of shame. I left as quickly as I could, and didn't have gay sex again for months.
My gay history was a matter of bumbling along, initially seeking gay sex only when I couldn't find any pussy. Or when I was propositioned by an appealing guy. Always trying to avoid creepy guys. More than once I found myself living in a gay part of town, so finding cock to suck was rarely a problem.

In my case a gay male was unobtrusively moving his hand up my thigh while we were talking across the street from where I lived after he'd picked me up hitching a ride. I have no idea how long it took me to notice but by the time I did I was becoming very hard and startig to breathe heavy! no idea what would have happened as a police car slowed as it went by and that scared him off. Practically threw me out of his car but I let him know that I'd need a ride again in two days.
I'd never been with a male or given it any thought being in my last year of high school and while pretending to be very macho in truth I was an extremely closeted transvestite. Yes I'd dress up secretly and think of myself as being girly after I had but this was the first time a male had shown any interest in me. Of course no one but me knew that at the time! The closest I'd come to being out was using the garage to dress up and furtively scurrying down the back alley late at night a few times.
His hand had felt so incredibly arousing I couldn't stop thinking about it which may be why I'd blurted out that I'd need a ride from the same spot in two days. If it had felt that incredible thru my blue jeans I kept wondering how it would feel if I was smooth,hairless and wearing nylons like a girl would be.
To make a longer story short I got him to stop at a gas station where I finished transforming myself into my femme self before getting into his car. Worried that he might reject my girly side I was overjoyed when he smiled at me, drove to his place after introducing me to exhibitionism and I spent the night discovering what it was like to be caressed, fondled, kissed, undressed and fucked by a man! Oh yes we did suck each other along the way.
More the seducee then the seducer but that was how it happened that I became his sissy slut for the next year before he moved to a different city for his work.

Hypothetical situation: You pick up a hitchhiker, take him home and give him a blow job. He spends the night, and you have excellent sex until the sun comes up. In the morning he's all over you with hugs and kisses. He tells you that was the best sex he's ever had, and it was mostly new to him. He'd had some gay blowjobs before, but never had he done 'all that' as he put it. He loved sucking your dick, kissing, and most of all getting fucked by you. (This happened to me when I was younger)
Now he wants you to show him how to be a complete gay man. He wants you to train him, and be his mentor as he finds his new identity as a gay man. What do you do next?
I was seduced by my older neighbor and he taught me many things.

In this enviable situation, the young hitchhiker must learn to be always at ease naked with you, to accept an obedient role, to suck your cock whenever you desire, to pleasure your friends whenever they visit, to say 'thank you' after you've used him..

Grooming takes time. It took months for me to be groomed into my first of many gay encounters. But by the time it happened, it felt like it was my idea.

I thought I was straight once. Bailey Jay turned me bi, then I lost my virginity and had a few experiences which made me gay and trans lesbian. I guess it's a matter of getting what you want.

when i lived in texarkana, there was a young man who had i believe received an inheritance from his grandmother making him quite well off. he used part of that to open a shop that was quite popular increasing his inheritance. he bought an old but lovely two story home. it became known as others were seen at his home frequently, it seemed that they lived there maybe for about 6 months. they just show up and all were nice looking males. then they'd be gone. another would show up within about two weeks time. rumors had it that he was gay and through his shop he met some others like himself that were very influential from texas that had money. they paid him to receive these individuals in order for them to live with him as he taught them to be upscale so to speak. manner wise and to appear to be with social skills and etiquette so not to embarrass their employers because where they went back to was to those who sent them there. their job? they would be hired out as gigolos to rich females but mostly rich business men as maybe a pool boy or houseboy who would be involved in large parties that would become orgies. he was taught to do anything he was told to do. well i guess that's one way of doing it.

I'm so surprised I didn't see this thread a month ago, but then I don't get online that frequently. If I were single, young again -- with a working cock; I'd probably pass on showing him anything. Why? Because if he were a wonderful human being, over time I might fall for him. We all know that on this forum that developing feelings for another man is the real "gay" taboo. Not to be cruel, I would tell him he is free to contact me if he really needs someone to talk to. I would try to listen with an open mind as best I could.

Note during my youthful, single days (centuries ago), I had some guys that took a strong interest in me after sex. It wasn't because I was the most _____ (fill in the blank with various things), but because I could honestly come across as someone who truly wanted to get to know them (not just in the Biblical sense). The best part of a man isn't his cock, his balls, his face, his mouth, (or dare i say it even an oh so beautiful, hairy, muscular, clean ass). Rather it is a man's heart. Hot, wonderful m2m sex will only go so far if the guy isn't a wonderful man with a kind heart. (Luckily, I have such a man as my own partner all these many years now.)

Early on when I discovered m2m fun I met this older gentleman. Ive talked about him on several forums and his name is Mark. Hes about 10 yrs older than me. I just wanted a Blow job and that was it. After I came down his throat and was leaving, he asked if I would want to meet again. I admit it was a hot BJ so I agreed. He asked if next time I wouldn't mind fucking him. He was nice and not pushy about it. The next time he got naked and walked up to me as I had just got naked and he planted a kiss on me. The next thing I know after him sucking me he was on all fours enticing me to fuck him. It was awkward but I did it. I ended up having an intense orgasm because fucking him felt as good if not better then the BJ. Then I left feeling very spent and fulfilled and somewhat strange. For the first time I came in another mans ass. And boy did I fill him up and I could feel ropes of semen flooding his ass. After that we kept in touch and wed secretly sext each other. He often text me with “ I really love your cock”. And “sex with you is incredible”. Over time I felt more comfortable and the sex was intense, erotic and extremely satisfying. It seemed like every time we met, it just got better and better and it has. Even recently having another man join us has been very hot. So even though im not a young man, this guy has made me gay or at least leaning more towards sex with men. Ive texted him sometimes and stated.
“ Damn Mark, I feel so fucking gay right now!”

Disclaimer:
Dont get me wrong for you ladies out there. I still love pussy 😇

I don't believe you can train a guy to be gay. The attraction to men is something natural that we are born with.
Now, I do most definitely believe that a straight guy will indulge in male on male sex if he is presented the right opportunity. But just because a guy occasionally engages in such activities doesn't mean that he is gay.

A couple of years ago, just as we were coming out of Covid lockdown in Sydney, I had an Uber driver who I was instantly attracted to. He was young, middle eastern, with thick curly black hair, gorgeous eyes, and full lips. I was hard as a rock 30 seconds after getting in the front seat next to him. During the drive, I made a couple of suggestive remarks but he didn't seem interested. As we were getting close to my destination, I was getting desperate. I asked if he had a card so I could call him next time I needed a ride. He gave me a long look, and then handed me a card.

I called him the next morning. He said it was his day off and I asked him if he wanted to get a coffee. He hesitated briefly, but then agreed to meet me at a cafe near where I live. Long story short, we spent a couple of hours talking and then went back to my place and spent the afternoon in bed. In addition to being one of the most beautiful men I have ever known, he also had a lovely thick, uncut, seven inch cock. I was his first male lover, although he admitted that he had wanted to have sex with a man for years. What he lacked in experience he more than made up for in enthusiasm (and quick recovery time!). We saw each other frequently over the next several months, and I taught him everything I knew. He was a very willing student. As time passed I introduced him to my circle of gay friends and we participated in threesomes and foursomes and the occasional gay orgy together. I also took him out to gay bars and gay saunas when they finally reopened and although he was very shy at first, it didn't take long until he was the life of the party.

About 8 months ago he met someone his age and they have been a couple ever since. We still run into each other on occasion and he always thanks me for sharing my experience with him.

A couple of years ago, just as we were coming out of Covid lockdown in Sydney, I had an Uber driver who I was instantly attracted to. He was young, middle eastern, with thick curly black hair, gorgeous eyes, and full lips. I was hard as a rock 30 seconds after getting in the front seat next to him. During the drive, I made a couple of suggestive remarks but he didn't seem interested. As we were getting close to my destination, I was getting desperate. I asked if he had a card so I could call him next time I needed a ride. He gave me a long look, and then handed me a card.

I called him the next morning. He said it was his day off and I asked him if he wanted to get a coffee. He hesitated briefly, but then agreed to meet me at a cafe near where I live. Long story short, we spent a couple of hours talking and then went back to my place and spent the afternoon in bed. In addition to being one of the most beautiful men I have ever known, he also had a lovely thick, uncut, seven inch cock. I was his first male lover, although he admitted that he had wanted to have sex with a man for years. What he lacked in experience he more than made up for in enthusiasm (and quick recovery time!). We saw each other frequently over the next several months, and I taught him everything I knew. He was a very willing student. As time passed I introduced him to my circle of gay friends and we participated in threesomes and foursomes and the occasional gay orgy together. I also took him out to gay bars and gay saunas when they finally reopened and although he was very shy at first, it didn't take long until he was the life of the party.

About 8 months ago he met someone his age and they have been a couple ever since. We still run into each other on occasion and he always thanks me for sharing my experience with him.
I adore this story.
So happy and mutually fulfilling.
We would all be fortunate to have such a helpful and considerate friend...

You don’t train someone to be a ‘real’ gay man. He’s either gay, or not (or bi).

I am meeting an older top later this week that is interested in mentoring me. I'm 61 he's 75, and I cannot wait! It'll just be an initial meet and greet to check our chemistry, but it's how it begins.

when i started allowing my fren to jo me it wasn't about training, that act caused me to want to want to experience sucking dick as he watched. he just said ok. two weeks later we both were invited to a man's home who had me submit to let my fren watch me suck his dick. later my fren said the best part was seeing my dick hard as i sucked dick in my pantyhose. knowing that it became a turn on.

Back