Have you ever filled your breasts with saline for a weekend or a week?

HeatherMaureen8065

Experienced
For those of us that are not transitioning using IVs of saline solution in your nipple and breast area can make it appear that we have actual larger, fuller, firmer breasts. Your nipples may even become super sensitive to stimulation of any sort as a result! I know from experience.
During my time with the first man I'd ever feminised myself and dressed like a young slut for I eventually became his sissy maid for a few evenings each week and on every weekend. I felt thrilled and honored to serve him and his guests in that capacity! I never worried about going out dressed however he wished me to. I never gave it a thought as I was lost in a daze from being encouraged to be dressed and accepted as being feminine enough to share his bed each weekend.
One special weekend he entered me in a maid contest and I was able to secure third out of the fifteen entered after he introduced me to a friend of his. A friend that worked in a hospital. A friend who on Sat. morn used saline and IVs to turn my flat chest into a pair of 34B's that looked huge on my thin frame! He told me that they would disappear over the next few days to as long as a week at most. They would be shrinking constantly and would last longer if I drank a lot of fluids. I heaved a sigh of relief as I remembered this was a long weekend that could be stretched into a week now that school was out!
He'd told me my nipples would puff out quickly and become more sensitive as the breast under it would swell out as the saline pooled beneath the muscle and infused the tissue to make it swell out. It did! Amazingly it did and made me feel vastly more feminine and female then I ever had surpassing even that first night when I'd surprised both him and me by feminising and dressing myself like a young slut for him. I discovered just how much of a slut I was over the last few months! Sorry I digress a lot at times and hope you will excuse me.
I couldn't keep my eyes or my hands off the finished breasts and Marty kept chuckling and reminding me to do things. Things like get dressed for the contest in the new French maid uniform waiting in my room before he took me to a make-up artist and a hair stylist.
The uniform barely covered my 'breasts' which was a large part of how I placed third.

For those of us that are not transitioning using IVs of saline solution in your nipple and breast area can make it appear that we have actual larger, fuller, firmer breasts. Your nipples may even become super sensitive to stimulation of any sort as a result! I know from experience.
During my time with the first man I'd ever feminised myself and dressed like a young slut for I eventually became his sissy maid for a few evenings each week and on every weekend. I felt thrilled and honored to serve him and his guests in that capacity! I never worried about going out dressed however he wished me to. I never gave it a thought as I was lost in a daze from being encouraged to be dressed and accepted as being feminine enough to share his bed each weekend.
One special weekend he entered me in a maid contest and I was able to secure third out of the fifteen entered after he introduced me to a friend of his. A friend that worked in a hospital. A friend who on Sat. morn used saline and IVs to turn my flat chest into a pair of 34B's that looked huge on my thin frame! He told me that they would disappear over the next few days to as long as a week at most. They would be shrinking constantly and would last longer if I drank a lot of fluids. I heaved a sigh of relief as I remembered this was a long weekend that could be stretched into a week now that school was out!
He'd told me my nipples would puff out quickly and become more sensitive as the breast under it would swell out as the saline pooled beneath the muscle and infused the tissue to make it swell out. It did! Amazingly it did and made me feel vastly more feminine and female then I ever had surpassing even that first night when I'd surprised both him and me by feminising and dressing myself like a young slut for him. I discovered just how much of a slut I was over the last few months! Sorry I digress a lot at times and hope you will excuse me.
I couldn't keep my eyes or my hands off the finished breasts and Marty kept chuckling and reminding me to do things. Things like get dressed for the contest in the new French maid uniform waiting in my room before he took me to a make-up artist and a hair stylist.
The uniform barely covered my 'breasts' which was a large part of how I placed third.
You are excused (chuckles)

Back